Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 911 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 908909910911912913914 ... LastLast
Results 22,751 to 22,775 of 29213
Like Tree77338Likes
  1. #22751  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Well I did it...just got a new 5S. I upgraded three lines on my account today. Mine, my son and my daughter. I got the space gray 16 gb, my son and daughter both got the 32 gold 5S.
    Awesome I think their great devices. Enjoy.
    wendybeee likes this.
  2. #22752  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    I upgraded three lines for $178. My 16gb was free.
    That's an awesome deal, only a great dad would let the kids have the 32g while he has the 16 g, lol.
    wendybeee and Jaguarr40 like this.
  3. #22753  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    Awesome I think their great devices. Enjoy.
    It is an amazing device. I have a question about voicemail. Before when I tapped on voicemail I had the option to setup a custom voicemail greeting or use the default greeting. I don't see that now. Now when I tap the VM icon I'm told to enter my password. That's new.
    wendybeee and Jaguarr40 like this.
  4. #22754  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    It is an amazing device. I have a question about voicemail. Before when I tapped on voicemail I had the option to setup a custom voicemail greeting or use the default greeting. I don't see that now. Now when I tap the VM icon I'm told to enter my password. That's new.
    Wow, I'm gonna have to look at that, when i went from my 5 to the 5s, everything was transferred over. Never even looked at it.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    wendybeee and Jaguarr40 like this.
  5. #22755  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    Wow, I'm gonna have to look at that, when i went from my 5 to the 5s, everything was transferred over. Never even looked at it.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I just checked my daughters 5s. Her phone is fine.
    wendybeee and Jaguarr40 like this.
  6. #22756  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    I just checked my daughters 5s. Her phone is fine.
    That's weirded, how's your sons.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    wendybeee and Jaguarr40 like this.
  7. #22757  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Well I did it...just got a new 5S. I upgraded three lines on my account today. Mine, my son and my daughter. I got the space gray 16 gb, my son and daughter both got the 32 gold 5S.
    Oh Wow what a nice daddy !! And you get one too
    pr1nce, Jaguarr40 and taz323 like this.
  8. #22758  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Voicemail is working fine now. I called Verizon tech support and they reset something on their end.
    wendybeee and taz323 like this.
  9. Thread AuthorThread Author   #22759  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Well I did it...just got a new 5S. I upgraded three lines on my account today. Mine, my son and my daughter. I got the space gray 16 gb, my son and daughter both got the 32 gold 5S.
    Very cool and congrats to all 3 of you pr1nce.You are all going to love them.
    pr1nce, wendybeee and taz323 like this.
  10. Thread AuthorThread Author   #22760  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    I upgraded three lines for $178. My 16gb was free.
    That is unreal and beyond even for Verizon, Was it at Verizon or Best Buy?
    pr1nce, wendybeee and taz323 like this.
  11. Thread AuthorThread Author   #22761  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    If the weather tomorrow is like today, it will perfect.
    Suppose to be high 70s in Indy so it should be perfect for racing and of course it will get hotter on the track as the race goes on.
    pr1nce, wendybeee and taz323 like this.
  12. Thread AuthorThread Author   #22762  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    With a seventeen inch display, this laptop is pretty decent. Almost didn't want to give it up.lol.
    17" that is good....!
    wendybeee and taz323 like this.
  13. Thread AuthorThread Author   #22763  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    That's an awesome deal, only a great dad would let the kids have the 32g while he has the 16 g, lol.
    Yep that is pretty cool pr1nce. Good for you doing that. The kids always load theirs more anyway than we do or need.
    pr1nce, wendybeee and taz323 like this.
  14. #22764  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    That is unreal and beyond even for Verizon, Was it at Verizon or Best Buy?
    It was at a Verizon corporate store. $178 out the door with three 5S's!
    Jaguarr40, wendybeee and taz323 like this.
  15. #22765  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Yep that is pretty cool pr1nce. Good for you doing that. The kids always load theirs more anyway than we do or need.
    All I ever get a 16gb. I had my 4S for two years and still had 10gb free. I don't put any music on it. A few pictures and apps that's it.
    Jaguarr40, wendybeee and taz323 like this.
  16. Thread AuthorThread Author   #22766  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    It is an amazing device. I have a question about voicemail. Before when I tapped on voicemail I had the option to setup a custom voicemail greeting or use the default greeting. I don't see that now. Now when I tap the VM icon I'm told to enter my password. That's new.
    It should not work that way pr1nce. It depends on how you set up the new voicemail. I would set it up from a landline by calling your number and then going into the menu and setting it up with the custom greeting. If it does ask for a password it is for the setup but once I set mine up and I get voicemail now, I just tap on it and listen to what was left and usually tap on speaker to listen to it.
    wendybeee and taz323 like this.
  17. #22767  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    It should not work that way pr1nce. It depends on how you set up the new voicemail. I would set it up from a landline by calling your number and then going into the menu and setting it up with the custom greeting. If it does ask for a password it is for the setup but once I set mine up and I get voicemail now, I just tap on it and listen to what was left and usually tap on speaker to listen to it.
    It's all good now. It was something on Verizon's end.
    Jaguarr40, wendybeee and taz323 like this.
  18. Thread AuthorThread Author   #22768  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Oh Wow what a nice daddy !! And you get one too
    Good evening Wendy.
    wendybeee and taz323 like this.
  19. Thread AuthorThread Author   #22769  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    It was at a Verizon corporate store. $178 out the door with three 5S's!
    Perfect.
    wendybeee and taz323 like this.
  20. Thread AuthorThread Author   #22770  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    It's all good now. It was something on Verizon's end.
    That's good it was their end. I knew and if you ever want to do a greeting now i think you can do it from the phone but because of clarity I do it from a landline where it is quiet and dial my number and go into the main menu to speak what I want. Good you got straightened out.
    pr1nce, wendybeee and taz323 like this.
  21. Thread AuthorThread Author   #22771  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Well enough here tonight. Back to chillin on Pawn Stars and whatever else I can find. Good night all and talk to you all tomorrow.
    wendybeee and taz323 like this.
  22. #22772  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Well enough here tonight. Back to chillin on Pawn Stars and whatever else I can find. Good night all and talk to you all tomorrow.
    Did I hear you say you were off tomorrow?
    wendybeee and taz323 like this.
  23. #22773  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Good evening Wendy.
    Good evening Jag Oh Pawn Stars ! I bought a key chain there because I felt like I had to buy something but I wound up giving it away to a friend
    taz323 and Jaguarr40 like this.
  24. #22774  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    All I ever get a 16gb. I had my 4S for two years and still had 10gb free. I don't put any music on it. A few pictures and apps that's it.
    Just curious pr1nce, you say you don't put music on your phone. Everything I put on my phone automatically goes on my iPad. So if I removed the music on my phone would I lose it on my iPad also ? I'm sure this has to do with iCloud but I really wish my music was only on my iPad.
    taz323 and Jaguarr40 like this.
  25. #22775  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Just curious pr1nce, you say you don't put music on your phone. Everything I put on my phone automatically goes on my iPad. So if I removed the music on my phone would I lose it on my iPad also ? I'm sure this has to do with iCloud but I really wish my music was only on my iPad.
    I'm not sure, but I think you would lose it on your iPad. Maybe someone else can jump in who might know for sure.
    wendybeee, taz323 and Jaguarr40 like this.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-26-2014, 08:47 AM
  2. iPhone lineup after the 3Q
    By KingBuick in forum iPhone 6
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 09:34 PM
  3. Bid for a lunch with Tim Cook, help a good cause
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 02:10 PM

Posting Permissions