The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good morning everyone. Sorry I've been MIA for so long, but my 16 yo son has been having some medical issues and I just couldn't deal with the internet and couldn't think of anything nice to post. :eek:. Still waiting for test results but I'm trying to keep a positive attitude. Coffee always helps and I'm definitely drinking some right now!

Hope everyone has a great day wherever you are. :)

Good afternoon Janey. Sending a prayer for you and your family.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Winter Storm Watch was cancelled, but now we have a Winter Storm Warning. ☹

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Same deal here. Chicago is predicted to get 4-7 inches of snow tonight. It was just 50 here yesterday.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Getting ready to be AFK to watch the Voice. Talk to you all in a bit, have a good night. Hi Wendy where ever you are... :)

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Good Evening everyone. The first two days of the week have been ....nuttin to write home about, aside from GREAT weather, I hope "hump" day and the rest of the week is BETTER.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Good Evening everyone. The first two days of the week have been ....nuttin to write home about, aside from GREAT weather, I hope "hump" day and the rest of the week is BETTER.

Good Evening!!

Unfortunately, my first 2 days were terrible. I arrived in Albuquerque Sunday night from LA & was up all night dealing with the dryness of the air & my raggedy sinuses, woke up Monday morning with a headache & sore throat, went to the office for a little bit then headed to Espanola so I could train for the week. This is where it got worse. I don't want to offend anyone but Espanola is probably one of the most desolate places I've ever been. My hotel outside the city is nice but it takes me 25min to get to the hospital and there's nothing around it but desert & tumbleweed. On top of all that my sinuses got worse & I woke up today without a voice, so all I could do is assist my colleague. I'm very much looking forward to the rest of the week because that means my time here is coming to an end. It has to get BETTER. I'm also hoping my voice will return at some point:straight-face:

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good morning everyone. Sorry I've been MIA for so long, but my 16 yo son has been having some medical issues and I just couldn't deal with the internet and couldn't think of anything nice to post. :eek:. Still waiting for test results but I'm trying to keep a positive attitude. Coffee always helps and I'm definitely drinking some right now!

Hope everyone has a great day wherever you are. :)

Good Evening Janey xo we are here for you no matter positive or negative comments..... And most of the time you will find some coffee:)
Sending prayers to you and family. Hang on there.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good Evening Spencerdl! Looks like we may have some wind warnings I think I heard. Will have to check news again tonight. Puts us in fire danger again..

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

I didn't know you were JB. I'm having a hard time getting through to Apple's servers tonight. I might have to wait until tomorrow.

I love the JB on my phone!! Not giving that up. Everything works just as perfect as it did before.
Did you finally get thru for your update?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good Evening!!

Unfortunately, my first 2 days were terrible. I arrived in Albuquerque Sunday night from LA & was up all night dealing with the dryness of the air & my raggedy sinuses, woke up Monday morning with a headache & sore throat, went to the office for a little bit then headed to Espanola so I could train for the week. This is where it got worse. I don't want to offend anyone but Espanola is probably one of the most desolate places I've ever been. My hotel outside the city is nice but it takes me 25min to get to the hospital and there's nothing around it but desert & tumbleweed. On top of all that my sinuses got worse & I woke up today without a voice, so all I could do is assist my colleague. I'm very much looking forward to the rest of the week because that means my time here is coming to an end. It has to get BETTER. I'm also hoping my voice will return at some point:straight-face:

Feel better soon Nikki! :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

I love the JB on my phone!! Not giving that up. Everything works just as perfect as it did before.
Did you finally get thru for your update?

No I didn't get thru to update. Tried it several times again tonight.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR