The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good evening Jag. I agree we miss seashell around here. Glad she popped in for a visit. :)
I miss anybody that are our regular family that does not come in very much and that includes Laura in our family too!!!!!!!!!!:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Wha'd up my 20K peeps I can only drop in every now and then to see what kind of trouble you guys are kicking up. How is everyone? Well between my new son and my other job LOL I barely have had any time these past weeks to do anything else. I like being busy at work but dang sometimes it's just crazy. Anyway I got back the pictures from our newborn photoshoot and like any proud father I want to share it with all my peeps.

View attachment 50325

View attachment 50326

View attachment 50327

my beautiful wife
View attachment 50328

View attachment 50329

I thought I would end with this one, no it's not photoshopped it is what he did lol
View attachment 50330

Our photographer was amazing! and the shots are just priceless though I may be somewhat biased.
Ricky the whole family looks great and YES the last one was the best - Probably because you did not get him an iPhone yet!!! You did good my friend and so did your beautiful wife. Makes me jealous and I have to keep these from the GF!!!!:rotfl::yes:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good afternoon everybody. Been out since 7 this morning because it was going to rain so instead by short road cycle ride of playing it safe at 20 miles turned into 57 miles round trip and YES my legs are like Gumby....Rubber and it did not rain but it sure feels good. Hope everybody is doing great for hump day today to all my 20K friends.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Ricky the whole family looks great and YES the last one was the best - Probably because you did not get him an iPhone yet!!! You did good my friend and so did your beautiful wife. Makes me jealous and I have to keep these from the GF!!!!:rotfl::yes:

Thank you Jag :beer::beer: I think he has eyes on my 5s already LOL

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Thank you Jag :beer::beer: I think he has eyes on my 5s already LOL
If he does you next is going to be the MBP.... Better save your money so you can replace them. I think you have a wee bit of time yet Ricky....:yes:

I am not the traditional Cigar guy most dads give out but I am going to swipe one of your beers though.....:beer::biggrin:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good afternoon everybody. Been out since 7 this morning because it was going to rain so instead by short road cycle ride of playing it safe at 20 miles turned into 57 miles round trip and YES my legs are like Gumby....Rubber and it did not rain but it sure feels good. Hope everybody is doing great for hump day today to all my 20K friends.

Good afternoon Jag! :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Wha'd up my 20K peeps I can only drop in every now and then to see what kind of trouble you guys are kicking up. How is everyone? Well between my new son and my other job LOL I barely have had any time these past weeks to do anything else. I like being busy at work but dang sometimes it's just crazy. Anyway I got back the pictures from our newborn photoshoot and like any proud father I want to share it with all my peeps.

View attachment 50325

View attachment 50326

View attachment 50327

my beautiful wife
View attachment 50328

View attachment 50329

I thought I would end with this one, no it's not photoshopped it is what he did lol
View attachment 50330

Our photographer was amazing! and the shots are just priceless though I may be somewhat biased.

Ricky, those are some awesome pictures of your lovely family. Congrats to you and your wife.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Sorry I have been MIA. Been hanging with my PB buds

Just wanted to check in to say hello.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Hey Ricky, such sweet beautiful pics of your family!❤️

Hey bamf!!! *happy dance wave* 😉

Hey Jag, Wendy, pr1nce, Laura, Elizabeth and friends!!!!! Hope you are all having a great Wednesday!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Ricky, awesome pictures! Congratulations to you and your wife. 😊

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Hey Jag, Wendy, pr1nce, Laura, Elizabeth and friends!!!!! Hope you are all having a great Wednesday!

Hi seashell! Good to see you. Stay warm. :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

View attachment 50325

View attachment 50326

View attachment 50327

my beautiful wife
View attachment 50328

View attachment 50329

View attachment 50330

Awwww Ricky these pictures are simply beautiful and you don't even have to suggest being biased because your son is just the cutest !!! Beautiful family You are blessed :)

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone5 using iMore Forums mobile app💋

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Hey girl good to see you here today ! How about a bring on the spring dance ? Something's gotta give because this cold cr@p is getting old !

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I love this, One of the best I have seen in a long time...BRAVO Wendy girl, All the more reason to just tell hubby you all are going on vacation to see Jag.:)

Why thank you Gumby *ROTFL*

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711