Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 880 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 877878879880881882883 ... LastLast
Results 21,976 to 22,000 of 29213
Like Tree77338Likes
  1. #21976  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Oh feel better pr1nce ! How about some virtual chicken soup ?

    Attachment 56665


    Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app
    Yum looks good!
    Jaguarr40 and Laura Knotek like this.
  2. #21977  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Hi Jag......No soup for you !


    Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋
    Jaguarr40 and Laura Knotek like this.
  3. #21978  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Okay Okay No CHICKEN soup for you......this is your soup

    The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1400292211.499746.jpg


    Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋
    Jaguarr40 and Laura Knotek like this.
  4. #21979  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Let me introduce my self.

    I'm a 34 year old man, whose grandfather came to the Netherlands from Turkey in mid 1960s. Both my parents are Turkish, so I've been raised as Turk. Living in the Netherlands as Turk made me bilingual, so I have not one but 2 native languages. I started getting English class in Elementary School when I was 9 or 10. And German and French when I was 12 in high school.

    Because I didn't love French, I dropped that class and continued with German.

    I used to work for Starbucks at schiphol airport in Amsterdam from 2007 till 2010. So I'm sure someone from this thread must have bought coffee from me .

    I was married for a year, but didn't work out, so I am a one man household now, living in a lovely apartment, not far from Amsterdam.

    My hobbies are watching tv shows, movies and everything iPhone related.
    Welcome to our thread yukhalilsel ! Many Starbucks fans here Amsterdam is a very nice city. I've seen pictures from another iMore member.


    Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋
    Jaguarr40 and Laura Knotek like this.
  5. Thread AuthorThread Author   #21980  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Let me introduce my self.

    I'm a 34 year old man, whose grandfather came to the Netherlands from Turkey in mid 1960s. Both my parents are Turkish, so I've been raised as Turk. Living in the Netherlands as Turk made me bilingual, so I have not one but 2 native languages. I started getting English class in Elementary School when I was 9 or 10. And German and French when I was 12 in high school.

    Because I didn't love French, I dropped that class and continued with German.

    I used to work for Starbucks at schiphol airport in Amsterdam from 2007 till 2010. So I'm sure someone from this thread must have bought coffee from me .

    I was married for a year, but didn't work out, so I am a one man household now, living in a lovely apartment, not far from Amsterdam.

    My hobbies are watching tv shows, movies and everything iPhone related.
    Thank you for the intro. While we all I am sure appreciates getting to know you will find that people here are just who they are and we just like to just joke, have fun, and much else we keep private and here we just talk about things that are not very serious but just fun. As I said you are welcome to post and just take things slow and to know each other who are day one posters. Thank you.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
  6. #21981  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Thanks for your welcoming words
  7. Thread AuthorThread Author   #21982  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Yup lol ! This is what we call the May two four weekend....two four as in a case of 24 beer hahaha ! No it's a stat holiday to celebrate the Queen mothers birthday.


    Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app
    Wendy I did not understand that one at alldid I miss what the meaning is?
    wendybeee and Laura Knotek like this.
  8. #21983  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    I don't see this thread in my unread section when there is a new post. Is that disabled somehow or am I missing something?
  9. #21984  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    I don't even see it in my participated section.
  10. Thread AuthorThread Author   #21985  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Oh feel better pr1nce ! How about some virtual chicken soup ?

    Attachment 56665


    Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app
    That look great and I'm not even sick.
  11. #21986  
    iOS Gravity's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,882 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,465 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Sup guys. TGIF!
    wendybeee and Laura Knotek like this.
  12. #21987  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    I don't see this thread in my unread section when there is a new post. Is that disabled somehow or am I missing something?
    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    I don't even see it in my participated section.
    iOS Gravity help me out
  13. Thread AuthorThread Author   #21988  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Hi Laura ! You have a great weekend also



    Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app
    Is Laura here? If she is nice to see you Laura.
    wendybeee and Laura Knotek like this.
  14. #21989  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Wendy I did not understand that one at alldid I miss what the meaning is?
    The queen mothers birthday is May 24th. All Canadians get a statutory holiday on the Monday before her birthday. Cottage country people renamed it the May two four weekend because it's the weekend everyone heads up north with their case of 24 beer to start the cottage and camping season......better?


    Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋
  15. #21990  
    iOS Gravity's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,882 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,465 Global Posts

    Default The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    I don't even see it in my participated section.
    It's only supposed to show up in the subscribed section if you're subscribed. It's in the off-topic lounge so it doesn't show up. Some threads from the lounge actually show up in those sections though, but they have to be in a specific forum. This thread isn't in a specific forum. So it doesn't show up.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
  16. #21991  
    iOS Gravity's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,882 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,465 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    iOS Gravity help me out
    Lol. I was already helping before you asked.
  17. #21992  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Is Laura here? If she is nice to see you Laura.
    She was here earlier


    Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋
    Jaguarr40 and Laura Knotek like this.
  18. Thread AuthorThread Author   #21993  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Hi Jag......No soup for you !


    Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app
    Wow what did I do that I don't get any? Do you have to be sick because I can be sick very fast.
    wendybeee and Laura Knotek like this.
  19. #21994  
    iOS Gravity's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,882 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,465 Global Posts

    Default The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    The queen mothers birthday is May 24th. All Canadians get a statutory holiday on the Monday before her birthday. Cottage country people renamed it the May two four weekend because it's the weekend everyone heads up north with their case of 24 beer to start the cottage and camping season......better?


    Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app
    Seems like a nice holiday. I've never went camping with a winter coat on.
    wendybeee and Laura Knotek like this.
  20. #21995  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by iOS Gravity View Post
    It's only supposed to show up in the subscribed section if you're subscribed. It's in the off-topic lounge so it doesn't show up. Some threads from the lounge actually show up in those sections though, but they have to be in a specific forum. This thread isn't in a specific forum. So it doesn't show up.
    Great, thanks. So I have to rely on notifications then. Luckily for me, I am also subscribed to all threads I participated in.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
  21. #21996  
    iOS Gravity's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,882 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,465 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Wow what did I do that I don't get any? Do you have to be sick because I can be sick very fast.
    There's a virus going around here in NYC and you don't want to get it.
    wendybeee and Laura Knotek like this.
  22. Thread AuthorThread Author   #21997  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Okay Okay No CHICKEN soup for you......this is your soup

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1400292211.499746.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	659.5 KB 
ID:	56667


    Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app
    Now you just made up for it with Matzo Ball soup. My favorite and you know it.
    wendybeee and Laura Knotek like this.
  23. #21998  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    The queen mothers birthday is May 24th. All Canadians get a statutory holiday on the Monday before her birthday. Cottage country people renamed it the May two four weekend because it's the weekend everyone heads up north with their case of 24 beer to start the cottage and camping season......better?


    Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app
    I want to be an honorary Canadian!
  24. #21999  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by iOS Gravity View Post
    Seems like a nice vacation. I've never went camping with a winter coat on.
    This year they are taking their winter coats because the weather reports are calling for frost in cottage country.....Yikes !!!


    Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋
    Jaguarr40 and Laura Knotek like this.
  25. #22000  
    iOS Gravity's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,882 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,465 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    I want to be an honorary Canadian!
    Me too. I need a holiday.
    wendybeee and Laura Knotek like this.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-26-2014, 08:47 AM
  2. iPhone lineup after the 3Q
    By KingBuick in forum iPhone 6
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 09:34 PM
  3. Bid for a lunch with Tim Cook, help a good cause
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 02:10 PM

Posting Permissions