Hey everyone! I made it through the day! I wish the sun would come out more often since that would make the days better, but no such luck lately. Thunderstorms a possibility of course which I am deathly afraid of.

What's everyone cooking for dinner? When the hubs comes home he's grilling flank steak. Yum!
    Good afternoon Janey, spaghetti Is on the menu .
    05-14-2014 03:35 PM
    Good afternoon, everyone.
    Good afternoon Taz!
    05-14-2014 04:24 PM
    No and I actually feel bad about leaving the iMore app finally to tapatalk. Happy with the dark screen choice that tapatalk allows. So for now that us what I'm using to access the forum. When I have a chance I will review them both and decide which notifications to stop. Hahaha how funny is it to say Stop notifications after waiting soo long. I'm crazy busy so maybe over the weekend I will compare them.
    I would recommend the week and not the weekend where it is more busy and you can judge better. I kept the top 3 notification on the top half on Tapatalk and took off the bottom ones. Seem to be working good and i bought Pro and like it and works real good.. I was thinking there was something wrong wit the keyboard on my mini but I figured that if you tap them easy liked I do on my phone and not bank the letters hard everything works just fine so I solved another issue. Anyway good luck with your decision on what to take off and leave.
    05-14-2014 04:28 PM
    Hope you had a nice ride! 

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk
    I did Laura as always, It keeps me sane and nobody better say anything smart A** ok...lol
    05-14-2014 04:29 PM
    Good afternoon Taz!
    Afternoon prince, how's the day been.
    05-14-2014 04:33 PM
    I did Laura as always, It keeps me sane and nobody better say anything smart A** ok...lol
    Ok, glad you enjoyed your ride, good afternoon Jag.
    05-14-2014 04:36 PM
    Good afternoon, everyone.
    Good afternoon Taz and like he said to everyone else as well. It just started pouring rain here after all day and will continue through Friday. Oh well. You should see all the Sea Turtles coming up on all the beaches in our area and it is so called cool.
    Between my house and the other beaches it is normally loggerhead turtles and last night a guy caught a video on one of the rarest and smallest of all which you never see... A kemps Ridley mom laying the eggs. It was very cool the video he sent to our local news station channel 7 in Sarasota Fl

Check it out, It is really cool if they have it up.
    05-14-2014 04:37 PM
    Afternoon prince, how's the day been.
    Not feeling well today. I stayed home, sore throat and a cold. Thanks to my wife and daughter.
    05-14-2014 04:38 PM
    I kind of have grown fond of this guy since he has taken me up on my asking him to start joining our forum and he has become a regular steady here and everyone seems to like him so I thought I would post this and say congrats for a job well done and also for being a part of our forum Taz..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	28 
Size:	60.4 KB 
ID:	56482

Hope the rest will join in and wish him the best as I have. Welcome to the family Buddy and friend.
    05-14-2014 04:43 PM
    I kind of have grown fond of this guy since he has taken me up on my asking him to start joining our forum and he has become a regular steady here and everyone seems to like him so I thought I would post this and say congrats for a job well done and also for being a part of our forum Taz..

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	28 
Size:	60.4 KB 
ID:	56482

Hope the rest will join in and wish him the best as I have. Welcome to the family Buddy and friend.
    Congrats Taz! Very well deserved recognition.
    05-14-2014 04:44 PM
    Ok, glad you enjoyed your ride, good afternoon Jag.
    Thank you Taz and good afternoon to you too.
    05-14-2014 04:44 PM
    Thank you Jag and Prince.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    05-14-2014 04:49 PM
    Good afternoon Taz and like he said to everyone else as well. It just started pouring rain here after all day and will continue through Friday. Oh well. You should see all the Sea Turtles coming up on all the beaches in our area and it is so called cool.
    Between my house and the other beaches it is normally loggerhead turtles and last night a guy caught a video on one of the rarest and smallest of all which you never see... A kemps Ridley mom laying the eggs. It was very cool the video he sent to our local news station channel 7 in Sarasota Fl

Really nice video, thanks for sharing it Jag.

05-14-2014 04:54 PM
    Not feeling well today. I stayed home, sore throat and a cold. Thanks to my wife and daughter.
    Well get better quick. You know you can't keep a good man down.
    05-14-2014 06:09 PM
    Thank you Jag and Prince.

You're welcome my friend.
    wendybeee, taz323 and Elizabeth2 like this.
    05-14-2014 06:12 PM
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/15/re5e7eru.jpg

Really nice video, thanks for sharing it Jag.

Is that the coolest or what. What is funny is when she was digging the nest it was during the day. Here she was returning after laying the eggs.

Name:	Kemp's Ridley Sea Turtle After Laying Eggs.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	137.8 KB 
ID:	56514
    Last edited by Jaguarr40; 05-14-2014 at 07:19 PM.
    05-14-2014 06:14 PM
    Hello 50k'ers!!!!

Sheesh....it's gonna take me forever to get caught on these posts!!! Glad to be back though...hope everyone is doing well
    Hi Nikki welcome back ! I felt the same way lol wayyyy too many posts trying to catch up !

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋
    05-14-2014 07:14 PM
    Hi Nikki welcome back ! I felt the same way lol wayyyy too many posts trying to catch up !

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 
    Good evening Wendy.....
    05-14-2014 07:18 PM
    It's still rainy ☔ here.
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/15/uza9evun.png

Raining here too Laura but I did notice that the grass finally looks green and not brown and the trees have all there buds happening YAY!!!

05-14-2014 07:22 PM
    Oh hope you feel better pr1nce 😕 colds at this time of year seem to linger on. Take good care and rest.

05-14-2014 07:26 PM
    Wow Laura that's a lot of Rain

I hope the rain this week isn't so much that it kills a new plant I got my mom for Mother's Day.

05-14-2014 07:27 PM

That's awesome!

05-14-2014 07:29 PM

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Good evening Wendy.....
    Hey Jag ! What's on tv tonight ? I'm stuck watching hockey #majoreyeroll

Hate feeling sick, get well soon.
    05-14-2014 07:42 PM
29,592 ... 870871872873874 ...