Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 846 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 843844845846847848849 ... LastLast
Results 21,126 to 21,150 of 29213
Like Tree77338Likes
  1. #21126  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by kataran View Post
    Happy Monday

    Good Morning Taz-Janey and Prince
    Happy Monday Carlos
    Unplugged ehh? Ohhh you brave soul haha!!
  2. #21127  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by spencerdl View Post
    Good Morning Everyone. Have a GREAT Monday.
    Good Morning Spencerdl
    Spencerdl, taz323 and Jaguarr40 like this.
  3. #21128  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good Morning 50k family
    Have a great Monday and a Happy Cinco de Mayo to all
  4. #21129  

    Default The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    Good Morning pr1nce. Oh I know those rides home too well. But look dad!!! How proud you are I always found it exciting to watch their lives unfold right in front of your eyes! Congratulations!
    Good morning, Oh Elizabeth, what a quiet ride home it was! Thank you.
    Spencerdl, taz323 and Jaguarr40 like this.
  5. #21130  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1399306234.352867.jpg
  6. #21131  
    JakePleasants's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,238 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,396 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1399306234.352867.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	912.9 KB 
ID:	55718
    You are ridiculously talented, Elizabeth.
  7. #21132  
    Laura Knotek's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,390 Posts
    Global Posts
    46,977 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Good morning 50k family! It's gonna be an exciting week. Our son is graduating from college this Saturday. It's hard to believe it's been four years since we dropped him off at college freshman year. Was that a long strange ride home. We're so proud of him. Have a great day and a great week everyone!



    Congratulations to your son! 🎓





    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk
    kataran, pr1nce, taz323 and 2 others like this.
  8. #21133  
    Laura Knotek's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,390 Posts
    Global Posts
    46,977 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by kataran View Post
    Happy Monday

    Good Morning Taz-Janey and Prince



    Carlos, did you go camping this weekend? How was the weather?





    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk
    taz323, Jaguarr40 and Spencerdl like this.
  9. #21134  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laura Knotek View Post
    Congratulations to your son!





    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk
    Thanks Laura!
  10. #21135  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Congratulations Prince I must have missed that posting. Thanks Laura for quoting it and good morning my new friend
  11. #21136  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laura Knotek View Post
    Carlos, did you go camping this weekend? How was the weather?





    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk
    Yes the weather was great I posted a few pics a page or two back this morning
  12. #21137  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by kataran View Post
    Congratulations Prince I must have missed that posting. Thanks Laura for quoting it and good morning my new friend
    Thanks Carlos! I think I'm more excited than he is!
  13. #21138  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good afternoon everyone.
  14. #21139  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by spencerdl View Post
    Good Morning Everyone. Have a GREAT Monday.
    Thanks Spencer, you also.
  15. #21140  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good afternoon Taz
  16. #21141  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Janey_G View Post
    Morning everyone! The sun is out again and I could sure get used to this. Have a great day today with whatever you are doing
    Hi Janey, looks like Spring is finally here.
  17. #21142  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Good morning 50k family! It's gonna be an exciting week. Our son is graduating from college this Saturday. It's hard to believe it's been four years since we dropped him off at college freshman year. Was that a long strange ride home. We're so proud of him. Have a great day and a great week everyone!
    Congrats Prince.
  18. #21143  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    Good Morning Taz
    Hi Elizabeth,how are you.
  19. #21144  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1399306234.352867.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	912.9 KB 
ID:	55718
    Looks nice Elizabeth, thank you.
  20. #21145  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    Congrats Prince.
    Thanks Taz!
  21. #21146  
    JakePleasants's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,238 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,396 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    In the movies waiting for The Amazing Spider-Man 2 to start. I can't wait. I'm super excited, though not as excited as I will be when X-Men: Days Of Future Past arrives. I'm making my boyfriend go with me that Thursday night (May 22nd) to the very first showing. 👍😃👏
  22. #21147  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by JakePleasants View Post
    In the movies waiting for The Amazing Spider-Man 2 to start. I can't wait. I'm super excited, though not as excited as I will be when X-Men: Days Of Future Past arrives. I'm making my boyfriend go with me that Thursday night (May 22nd) to the very first showing.
    Enjoy,
  23. #21148  
    Laura Knotek's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,390 Posts
    Global Posts
    46,977 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by kataran View Post
    Yes the weather was great I posted a few pics a page or two back this morning



    That's great to hear!

    I actually saw your pictures after I posted. I did actually read everything I missed in order, which is why I hadn't yet seen your pictures.





    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk
  24. #21149  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laura Knotek View Post
    That's great to hear!

    I actually saw your pictures after I posted. I did actually read everything I missed in order, which is why I hadn't yet seen your pictures.





    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk
    I do the same thing
  25. #21150  
    Laura Knotek's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,390 Posts
    Global Posts
    46,977 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?





    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-26-2014, 08:47 AM
  2. iPhone lineup after the 3Q
    By KingBuick in forum iPhone 6
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 09:34 PM
  3. Bid for a lunch with Tim Cook, help a good cause
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 02:10 PM

Posting Permissions