The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I know I didn't see this coming. The Seattle defense is real impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

What is it now that Seattle just scored AGAIN... 43-8. Who would have thunk it? Game over. New first time champions and great for 2nd year QB Russell Wilson. I know there is more time but??

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I am going to watch until the clock says 0000s but this is done.

Hey how about everyone for some fun list what YOUR favorite commercial has been in this game.

I will start - For me it by far was Bob Dylan with the New Chrysler commercial. I thought it was a class commercial, Let Germany brew our beer, Let the Swiss make out watch, Let Japan assemble our phones but WE ( America) will make your cars and he did a great job doing the commercial. That is mine. What is yours?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Congrats to the Denver Broncos and more so to the Seattle Seahawks... 2013 World Champions and the winners of the Lombardi Trophy.Who Knew?:yes:

WORLD CHAMPIONS
SEATTLE SEAHAWKS!!!

Last edited:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Congrats to the Broncos on a great season and to the Seattle Seahawks on winning he Super Bowl.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well everyone good night and it was a fun weekend with our shirts..... Thank you again Elizabeth wherever you are tonight and another week of work starts tomorrow. See all of you later and have a safe and warm night.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

I am doing the same thing... The one on FOX?? I like it and can't wait to start seeing the commercials this year and the Halftime show this year should really be good with Bruno Mars.
I never heard of him previously, but he's really talented.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Hey I noticed in the forums some people wearing our 'shirt' that don't come to our thread...YAY....we've gone inter-forum-national :rotfl:

What is it now that Seattle just scored AGAIN... 43-8. Who would have thunk it? Game over. New first time champions and great for 2nd year QB Russell Wilson. I know there is more time but??
I actually thought Seattle would win, despite most people favoring Denver. I never expected a blowout though. I had Seattle winning by 1 TD.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Well everyone good night and it was a fun weekend with our shirts..... Thank you again Elizabeth wherever you are tonight and another week of work starts tomorrow. See all of you later and have a safe and warm night.

Goodnight Jag. Absolutely, many thanks to Elizabeth for the awesome looking shirts. :)

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

I am going to watch until the clock says 0000s but this is done.

Hey how about everyone for some fun list what YOUR favorite commercial has been in this game.

I will start - For me it by far was Bob Dylan with the New Chrysler commercial. I thought it was a class commercial, Let Germany brew our beer, Let the Swiss make out watch, Let Japan assemble our phones but WE ( America) will make your cars and he did a great job doing the commercial. That is mine. What is yours?
I like the Doritos ad where the girl rides the dog, ropes her brother, and lassos the Doritos.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

He's been around a few years. He's very good.

I don't really listen to any commercial radio stations, so I'm not familiar with mainstream pop music. For instance I'm currently streaming Today's Indie Rock on Songza, Then again, most people wouldn't be familiar with anything played on that playlist.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Good evening 20K. WOW..didn't see that coming. Congrats to the Seahawks on a GREAT game. Broncos...well we'll get'em next year...maybe?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

I don't really listen to any commercial radio stations, so I'm not familiar with mainstream pop music. For instance I'm currently streaming Today's Indie Rock on Songza, Then again, most people wouldn't be familiar with anything played on that playlist.

With a 21 year old in college and a 15 year old at home I hear it all the time, even when I'm trying not to. :)

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Good morning! I've been up since 4:57am when the school superintendent called to cancel school. I hate when the phone rings so early. Really gets my heart going! LOL

I'm sure it will be time for a nap some time today but for now...coffee! ☕

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums app

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good morning everyone. It's -17 here this morning. I didn't know it was going to be so cold. :( Have a great Monday. Stay safe and warm.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good morning! I've been up since 4:57am when the school superintendent called to cancel school. I hate when the phone rings so early. Really gets my heart going! LOL

I'm sure it will be time for a nap some time today but for now...coffee! ☕

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums app

I hate those early morning calls. Our school now does auto calls usually the night before. Have a nice nap later. :)

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning 20k. It's 60 degrees and raining in GA, but it's still a GREAT day....I woke up....SMILE

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711