Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 837 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 834835836837838839840 ... LastLast
Results 20,901 to 20,925 of 29213
Like Tree77338Likes
  1. #20901  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by nikkisharif View Post
    LOL...I'm a very visual person so I couldn't get over how boring it looked versus Notability.
    I hear you, I'm just use to Evernote and how I can use it on all devices. Been checking it out though, it's a pretty cool app.
  2. #20902  
    Laura Knotek's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,387 Posts
    Global Posts
    46,921 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Hey 50Kers well I'm officially on vacation now and heading across the border tomorrow and flying out to Vegas for a week ! Then I will be guaranteed warm weather and none of this 45F that Mother Nature is dishing out these days ugh ! So you might only see me here when I'm relaxing in my room and able to hop on wifi ! Take care peeps
    Have a safe and fun trip!
  3. #20903  
    Laura Knotek's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,387 Posts
    Global Posts
    46,921 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    I hear you, I'm just use to Evernote and how I can use it on all devices. Been checking it out though, it's a pretty cool app.
    The main thing for me is that I need something that works and syncs on multiple platforms.
  4. #20904  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laura Knotek View Post
    The main thing for me is that I need something that works and syncs on multiple platforms.
    I'm with on that, Evernote works very well for me. It's just the curiosity factor.
  5. #20905  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    I hear you, I'm just use to Evernote and how I can use it on all devices. Been checking it out though, it's a pretty cool app.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura Knotek View Post
    The main thing for me is that I need something that works and syncs on multiple platforms.
    I'm not sure if Notability is available for other platforms, so Evernote is probably the best app for that. I started using Notability after I got my iPad 3 so for me there was no need for a cross platform notes app. If I ever get a non Apple device again, I will definitely give Evernote another chance.

    Can you draw in Evernote or is everything typing?
  6. #20906  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by nikkisharif View Post
    I'm not sure if Notability is available for other platforms, so Evernote is probably the best app for that. I started using Notability after I got my iPad 3 so for me there was no need for a cross platform notes app. If I ever get a non Apple device again, I will definitely give Evernote another chance.

    Can you draw in Evernote or is everything typing?
    Evernote works really well between my PC, iPhone and iPad. Which is why it's hard for me to give up. But Notability is kind of new. May go cross platform. An I am eventually looking to pick up a Mac.
  7. #20907  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    I'm finally getting sleepy...Good Night Taz & Laura!!
  8. #20908  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good morning everyone, have a great day.
  9. #20909  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by nikkisharif View Post
    I'm finally getting sleepy...Good Night Taz & Laura!!
    Good night
  10. #20910  
    Janey_G's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    729 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,321 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good morning everyone! Looks like I missed the party last night. Oh well, I'm here now! The sun is out (finally) and my husband is off today so once the kids are all at school we are going out to breakfast at IHOP. Woohoo!

    Time for coffee right now. Hope everyone has a great day.
  11. #20911  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Hey 50Kers well I'm officially on vacation now and heading across the border tomorrow and flying out to Vegas for a week ! Then I will be guaranteed warm weather and none of this 45F that Mother Nature is dishing out these days ugh ! So you might only see me here when I'm relaxing in my room and able to hop on wifi ! Take care peeps
    Hi Wendy enjoy your vacation in Vegas!
  12. #20912  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    Good morning everyone, have a great day.
    Good morning Taz!
  13. #20913  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Janey_G View Post
    Good morning everyone! Looks like I missed the party last night. Oh well, I'm here now! The sun is out (finally) and my husband is off today so once the kids are all at school we are going out to breakfast at IHOP. Woohoo!

    Time for coffee right now. Hope everyone has a great day.
    Hi Janey! Have a great day with your husband.
  14. #20914  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Janey_G View Post
    Good morning everyone! Looks like I missed the party last night. Oh well, I'm here now! The sun is out (finally) and my husband is off today so once the kids are all at school we are going out to breakfast at IHOP. Woohoo!

    Time for coffee right now. Hope everyone has a great day.
    Good morning Janey
  15. #20915  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Happy Friday 50kers! One more dreary and rainy day here, then maybe the sun will shine tomorrow. Have a great day everyone.
  16. #20916  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Good morning Taz!
    Good morning prince, hope today turns out to be dryer
  17. #20917  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    Good morning prince, hope today turns out to be dryer
    I'm with you on that!
  18. #20918  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Happy Friday 50k
  19. #20919  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    The weather is getting better
  20. #20920  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by kataran View Post
    Good morning Carlos!
  21. #20921  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by kataran View Post
    The weather is getting better
    Yea, it's clearing over here slowly.
  22. #20922  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good morning Prince 😀
  23. #20923  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Bet you all thought I left you

    NOPE cant get rid of me that easy. Just been crazy at work this week.

    Hello Team50k! Happy Friday
  24. #20924  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    Have yourself a good time,Wendy.
    Thanks so much taz !!!!!


    Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋
    Spencerdl, taz323 and Jaguarr40 like this.
  25. #20925  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by nikkisharif View Post
    Have Fun, Wendy!!!!
    Thanks Nikki ! I need this so I intend to lol !!


    Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-26-2014, 08:47 AM
  2. iPhone lineup after the 3Q
    By KingBuick in forum iPhone 6
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 09:34 PM
  3. Bid for a lunch with Tim Cook, help a good cause
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 02:10 PM

Posting Permissions