The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Hey everyone...Happy Super Bowl Day!

Strange weather all over. We are getting a storm tomorrow, maybe Wednesday and then again next weekend, but it was a high of 55F today. LOL. I'm not even in the part of NY that gets the lake effect snow. Like I said, strange weather.

Hope everyone has a great time watching the game. I will probably watch it even though my team isn't playing. :( And of course I have to watch the commercials.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hey everyone...Happy Super Bowl Day!

Strange weather all over. We are getting a storm tomorrow, maybe Wednesday and then again next weekend, but it was a high of 55F today. LOL. I'm not even in the part of NY that gets the lake effect snow. Like I said, strange weather.

Hope everyone has a great time watching the game. I will probably watch it even though my team isn't playing. :( And of course I have to watch the commercials.
Good afternoon Janey, Are you getting ready for the game and watching all the cool Pregame?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I love watching the commercials at 30 secs I think they said like 4 Million+ this year. They better be good.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Helllooo 20k family!!! Don't we all look awesome?? Bwhahaha
It's GAME DAY!
OMG Look at all the posts!!!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Now this is our weather today upper right and the rest of the week beginning Mon. I love it.

Capture.PNG

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Helllooo 20k family!!! Don't we all look awesome?? Bwhahaha
It's GAME DAY!
OMG Look at all the posts!!!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
Well hello there stranger. Nice to see you today. I guess you are getting ready for your Party for the big game you are going to? :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well gotta go out for a bit and pick up a few things I forgot, Talk to everyone later on.:beer:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I am doing the same thing... The one on FOX?? I like it and can't wait to start seeing the commercials this year and the Halftime show this year should really be good with Bruno Mars.

Yeah that's the one. Yeah the commercials are always funny during the Super Bowl :)

Sent from my Galaxy

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm on my way to the Super Bowl party. The car says 72 degrees. GO BRONCOS.

Sent from my GOLD iPhone 5s using iMore Forums app

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

That's some nice weather man!

Sent from my Galaxy
Now this is the reason I moved to Florida 36 years ago and have never regretted it even with high humidity and when it hits 90 degrees. My dream and a long time to go is when i retire to move to the Carolinas, Get a log home where you have to drive an hour to bur groceries and go into town, Have a lake and packed woods to hunt and fish and just walk. That is a dream I have had for a long time.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Man this is the longest pregame show in history...

Sent from my Galaxy
I know but that is the fun of the biggest game of the year because you learn so much behind the scenes that you never know before. One of my favorite parts leading up to it.:biggrin::beer:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Now this is the reason I moved to Florida 36 years ago and have never regretted it even with high humidity and when it hits 90 degrees. My dream and a long time to go is when i retire to move to the Carolinas, Get a log home where you have to drive an hour to bur groceries and go into town, Have a lake and packed woods to hunt and fish and just walk. That is a dream I have had for a long time.

That sounds like the good life. My dream is to move somewhere in the Caribbean and get a little house somewhere by the water.

Sent from my Galaxy

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234