The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good morning 20kers! Happy Super Bowl Sunday. Have a great day and enjoy the game. :)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
Good afternoon buddy boy!! Hope you are staying warm and not digging out today. The Big Game is coming on, Love watching the Pregame.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Does it count if I drove in Pouring rain all weekend except today where it is 70 and not a drop of rain, Perfect weather....Well I am sorry guys, Please don't be mad at me....:biggrin::yes:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good afternoon all you guys and gals. It seems like all the gals are laying low today. Wonder where they all are??/ Hmmmm.....:laughing:

Afternoon jag. They are probably preparing for the Superbowl!

Sent from my Galaxy

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I'm well. Just watching the pregame show of the Superbowl :)

Sent from my Galaxy
I am doing the same thing... The one on FOX?? I like it and can't wait to start seeing the commercials this year and the Halftime show this year should really be good with Bruno Mars.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Just getting ready for the Super Bowl. It's warm up here in NY.

The Super Bowl is all over the news.
I'll bet it is 100% crazy this week in NYC with the game not to mention the fun. I went to SB 25 in Tampa quite some time ago when they celebrated the 25th year and game and i loved every min. of it. Of course I got in the game because I worked for a company that was asking for people that could work security for 2 weeks. That was Redskins/Raiders. What a great game and then got to go to another in Tampa Giants/Bills.

Last edited:

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

There was something on the news about someone quitting their job in the Go Daddy commercial. Whatever it is I hope it's better than the commercial from last year.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Good Afternoon Jag, Rell and iOSG, I'm also watching the PreGame before my Hour drive to the SUPERBOWL party....SMILE. I hope it doesn't rain

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good Afternoon Jag, Rell and iOSG, I'm also watching the PreGame before my Hour drive to the SUPERBOWL party....SMILE. I hope it doesn't rain
Cool...An hour to get to a SB party. I have a planted seat where I am going, This year I am going to chill at home with just a few friends dropping by.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

First of all Good Morning everyone and I am sorry that I missed you all last night but I had other things going on and wound up buying an iPad Mini Retina for a friend.

Well this is my State of the 20K Address::biggrin:

I am freaking out here because EVERYBODY is on board with the Avatars or shirts Ms. Elizabeth was so kind to make and I see Laura and seashell jumped on board and I was gone and had a chance to PEEK at 2 women changing and missed them both.

Well it is going to be a blast tonight and I can't wait. I am at work until 1 then home for the Big Game and all the Hoopla Buildup and hope all of you enjoy whatever or wherever you are going to watch the game.

Thank you everyone for participating in our little shirt change event and tomorrow we can change back. Have a great day all of you!!:):yes::cool:

Hey there jag! Will give you a heads up to shirt change tomorrow so you won't miss it...dancing as I do!😉

Sent from my sweet sassy silver 5s using iMore Forums

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

How warm? It is 70 and sunny in Sarasota FL where i am . Could not ask for better weather. :)

It's warm in GA also. 72 and Sunny but the rain is suppose to start around 6PM. I hope not. The weather people are always wrong

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

There was something on the news about someone quitting their job in the Go Daddy commercial. Whatever it is I hope it's better than the commercial from last year.
Yeh last year the best part was the girl. This year a real person is going to quit her job live in front of the entire world and her boss will be watching, The GO Daddy will assist in getting her hooked up with another. Personally I liked when Danica Patrick did them.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hey there jag! Will give you a heads up to shirt change tomorrow so you won't miss it...dancing as I do!
Sent from my sweet sassy silver 5s using iMore Forums
Well Lord have mercy girl... I have nor seen or spoke to you in so long and I know you have been busy but I sure miss you around here and not just the peeking but because you are just so much fun. Please be around more seashell. :). Also congrats on your new phone. Are you loving it? Now don't forget I won't turn down the peeking of course, You know all of us here in 20K....:rotfl::devil:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234