Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 814 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 811812813814815816817 ... LastLast
Results 20,326 to 20,350 of 29213
Like Tree77338Likes
  1. #20326  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good morning 50kers, have a great Saturday.
  2. #20327  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good Morning everyone. Got in late last night from a Comedy show...had a great time. Every one ENJOY the WEEKEND

    Sent from MY BLACK G'NOTE3
  3. #20328  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good morning 50K! Have a great weekend everyone!
  4. #20329  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    Good morning 50kers, have a great Saturday.
    Good morning Taz!
  5. #20330  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by spencerdl View Post
    Good Morning everyone. Got in late last night from a Comedy show...had a great time. Every one ENJOY the WEEKEND

    Sent from MY BLACK G'NOTE3
    Good morning spencer!
  6. #20331  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good Morning Pr1nce and Taz

    Sent from MY BLACK G'NOTE3
  7. #20332  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    It's going to be a beautiful day here. Sunny, temps in the mid 60s. Perfect spring day.
  8. #20333  
    Janey_G's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    729 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,321 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Morning!

    I missed a whole bunch of food talk! Chopped chicken livers...best thing ever. Liver and onions...not the best thing ever. Cow tongue...best thing ever! LOL. Tongue sandwich is one of my favs. On rye with spicy brown mustard.

    Ok now I'm hungry so I'm going to have more coffee and make me and the hubs an omelet. Hope everyone has a great day!
  9. #20334  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Janey_G View Post
    Morning!

    I missed a whole bunch of food talk! Chopped chicken livers...best thing ever. Liver and onions...not the best thing ever. Cow tongue...best thing ever! LOL. Tongue sandwich is one of my favs. On rye with spicy brown mustard.

    Ok now I'm hungry so I'm going to have more coffee and make me and the hubs an omelet. Hope everyone has a great day!
    First liver and now cow tongue OMG!! You guys can have it all!
  10. #20335  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    First liver and now cow tongue OMG!! You guys can have it all!
    I totally agree
  11. #20336  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Morning 50Kers !! Happy Saturday and weekend Brekkie anyone ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-coffee_and_pancakes.jpg  
  12. #20337  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Morning 50Kers !! Happy Saturday and weekend Brekkie anyone ?
    Good morning Wendy! Have a great Saturday.
  13. #20338  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Good morning Wendy! Have a great Saturday.
    Thanks pr1nce ! You have a great Saturday too I miss ma friend Lizzie though
  14. #20339  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Thanks pr1nce ! You have a great Saturday too I miss ma friend Lizzie though
    I know it's not the same without her.
  15. #20340  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    I know it's not the same without her.
    No it's not
  16. Thread AuthorThread Author   #20341  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    WOW so many people today and I am very busy at work so please don't be mad if I don'y acknowledge everyone of you but good morning to all my fellow 50K brothers and sisters this morning and hope all of you have a wonderful weekend. I am already 80 degrees here with 90 % humidity. Well back to work and hope to see you all this evening. Take care all!!!
  17. #20342  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good afternoon 50k
    pr1nce and Laura Knotek like this.
  18. #20343  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Janey_G View Post
    Morning!

    I missed a whole bunch of food talk! Chopped chicken livers...best thing ever. Liver and onions...not the best thing ever. Cow tongue...best thing ever! LOL. Tongue sandwich is one of my favs. On rye with spicy brown mustard.

    Ok now I'm hungry so I'm going to have more coffee and make me and the hubs an omelet. Hope everyone has a great day!
    Yeah we thought about you yesterday
    Laura Knotek likes this.
  19. #20344  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Don't work to hard Jan
  20. #20345  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by kataran View Post
    Good afternoon 50k
    Good afternoon Carlos!
    Laura Knotek and kataran like this.
  21. #20346  
    Laura Knotek's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,390 Posts
    Global Posts
    46,979 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    WOW so many people today and I am very busy at work so please don't be mad if I don'y acknowledge everyone of you but good morning to all my fellow 50K brothers and sisters this morning and hope all of you have a wonderful weekend. I am already 80 degrees here with 90 % humidity. Well back to work and hope to see you all this evening. Take care all!!!



    I hope the day goes quickly for you, Jag. 😊





    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk
    pr1nce and Jaguarr40 like this.
  22. #20347  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good afternoon guys!

    Tapatalking using my Z30
  23. #20348  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Relletti View Post
    Good afternoon guys!

    Tapatalking using my Z30
    Good afternoon Rells! Good to see you.
    Relletti likes this.
  24. #20349  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Good afternoon Rells! Good to see you.
    Hey pr1nce! A buddy told me you guys past the 20K mark! That's awesome

    Tapatalking using my Z30
    pr1nce and Laura Knotek like this.
  25. #20350  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Relletti View Post
    Hey pr1nce! A buddy told me you guys past the 20K mark! That's awesome

    Tapatalking using my Z30
    We did a couple of nights ago. Lots of fun and excitement.
    Relletti and Laura Knotek like this.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-26-2014, 08:47 AM
  2. iPhone lineup after the 3Q
    By KingBuick in forum iPhone 6
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 09:34 PM
  3. Bid for a lunch with Tim Cook, help a good cause
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 02:10 PM

Posting Permissions