The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Happy Friday! Anyone doing anything fun this weekend? Date night with the hubby tonight is as far as I've planned LOL. Have a great day today everyone. :biggrin:

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Happy Friday! Anyone doing anything fun this weekend? Date night with the hubby tonight is as far as I've planned LOL. Have a great day today everyone. :biggrin:
Awesome! Have fun. :)

I don't have anything special planned this weekend, mainly because it's so darned cold here that I'd rather just stay home.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

I'm staying home tonight. Tomorrow night my daughter has a basketball game out of town. It's so cold I prefer just to stay in.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good Afternoon everyone! ...it's a Friday lol. Missed out on saying Good Morning to everyone :)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Ohhh Janey ... Date night!!

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

It is so cold tonight that I'm regretting having a date night. I had to go out and get the kids dinner and all I can say is thank god for heated seats! LOL

I'm trying to convince him to stay home but he says to suck it up and we're going out. :rolleyes:. Time to suit up for the arctic vortex or whatever it's called. Have a great night all!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good evening all, Just caught all your posts for 3 pages. Went to bed very early last night very sick and tired from work, Frazzled as I told Elizabeth...LOL. No sleep and still feel like S***. I hurt all over and now that I got all that out that you all should ignore. I am just venting and going to bed early tonight, a few sleeping pills over the counter and maybe get some sleep tonight. Have to work all weekend so I hope everybody here has a great whatever they have planned. No popcorn tonight Elizabeth. Just bed but thank you for the cheers.:) :)

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site

Good evening everyone! Not much going on this weekend. Stay warm.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good evening all, Just caught all your posts for 3 pages. Went to bed very early last night very sick and tired from work, Frazzled as I told Elizabeth...LOL. No sleep and still feel like S***. I hurt all over and now that I got all that out that you all should ignore. I am just venting and going to bed early tonight, a few sleeping pills over the counter and maybe get some sleep tonight. Have to work all weekend so I hope everybody here has a great whatever they have planned. No popcorn tonight Elizabeth. Just bed but thank you for the cheers.:) :)

Feel better soon Jag!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

It is so cold tonight that I'm regretting having a date night. I had to go out and get the kids dinner and all I can say is thank god for heated seats! LOL

I'm trying to convince him to stay home but he says to suck it up and we're going out. :rolleyes:. Time to suit up for the arctic vortex or whatever it's called. Have a great night all!

Hahahaha Janey well did you end up suiting up :)
Ok you all will laugh but I love heated seats! They know to never get me a car without them!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

I am too Elizabeth. I'm sitting here watching TV, and listening to wind blowing on this cold night.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Sorry to hear you have a cold Jag! Totally not fair in a Friday night!
Get some rest and check in with your 20 family tomorrow!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Are any 20kers still here?? Anyone want popcorn?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1390617892.093913.jpg

I love the wonderful aroma of popcorn!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR