Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 795 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 792793794795796797798 ... LastLast
Results 19,851 to 19,875 of 29213
Like Tree77338Likes
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    So can't believe the Bulls lost.
    And I so can't believe my Raptors WON !!!! They even had confetti flying as if they won the championship hahahaha ! That's how big of a deal that was that they even made it into the playoffs because they never do !
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

Happy Lunch time 20Kers !!! Oh I love family meetings....who's bringing the food

The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-img_1421.jpg
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    46,943 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Does Tapatalk still count soft-deleted posts for Moderators? That might explain the difference.

Wow...that's way off

Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    Thanks Nikki
    I will send some Cali weather to you Nikki
    Thanks, Elizabeth...I need it!! Can't wait to move back next year

My Tapatalk is now showing the correct number

The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1398279678.738259.jpg

19859 in case you are wondering
  10. Thread AuthorThread Author   #19860  
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    Looks like we need to call a family meeting to decide where to get the post count from. Hahahah
    You read my mind as I was alerted to this discrepency last night by Keith . I think personally and again my opinion...We should go by desktop /Laptop computer instead of the iMore forum app or TT given the fact that these ARE apps always being updated, bug issues etc. I use mt PC 75% of the time to access iMore and post counts have never been wrong.

Let me give an example that Wendy can attest to at CB and their 500K thread or I can't remember the number but they are Number 1 and they always go by PC count all this time. I don't know what else to do to say that we are pretty well going to have to do PC count. Pr1nce just messaged me that it is being looked into by a higher up that he reached out to and see what that answer is.

EDIT: It was just sugessted to me by one of my partners in crime...LOL and I think I know and hope all of you would agree that we need to go by iMores official post count as opposed to a 3rd party app. iMores post count has always been official and that is where will will proceed from here on with iMore and not Tapatalk or the iMore forum app. ok with everybody here??
    Last edited by Jaguarr40; 04-23-2014 at 03:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura Knotek View Post
    Does Tapatalk still count soft-deleted posts for Moderators? That might explain the difference.
    I didn't think of that. Thanks Laura. Can anyone else confirm the post count on Tapatalk or the iMore app?

Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Happy Lunch time 20Kers !!! Oh I love family meetings....who's bringing the food
    I'll bring the drinks!

I didn't think of that. Thanks Laura. Can anyone else confirm the post count on Tapatalk or the iMore app?
    My tapatalk app is on par with my Mac

19862 + mine is 19863 TapaTalk

The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1398280729.913177.jpg
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    You read my mind as I was alerted to this discrepency last night by Keith . I think personally and again my opinion...We should go by desktop /Laptop computer instead of the iMore forum app or TT given the fact that these ARE apps always being updated, bug issues etc. I use mt PC 75% of the time to access iMore and post counts have never been wrong.

Let me give an example that Wendy can attest to at CB and their 500K thread or I can't remember the number but they are Number 1 and they always go by PC count all this time. I don't know what else to do to say that we are pretty well going to have to do PC count. Pr1nce just messaged me that it is being looked into by a higher up that he reached out to and see what that answer is.
    Yes on CB the official count is the PC count, no other count.

Minus Nikki's ☺️

Ok nevermind lol

19869 including mine

This is FUN

Where gonna hit 20k just figuring this out lol

I agree with Wendy if it matters
  24. Thread AuthorThread Author   #19874  
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

EDIT: It was just sugessted to me by one of my partners in crime...LOL and I think I know and hope all of you would agree that we need to go by iMores official post count as opposed to a 3rd party app. iMores post count has always been official and that is where will will proceed from here on with iMore and not Tapatalk or the iMore forum app. ok with everybody here??
    I am only quoting my own post here so these stay together but after talking to Elizabeth and Pr1nce about their alerting me and their opinions as well so what I mean is that if you were on a PC on a browser no matter what browser looking at iMore that way... Whatever post count you see is going to be official and no 3rd party app no matter which one it is.

Will everyone agree with this? This post count as i see it right now through my Google Browser and Internet Explorer both are showing #19874.

This post count as i see it right now through my Google Browser and Internet Explorer both are showing #19874.
    Now its 19875

Jag you started the thread you decide who has post 20k