Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 790 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 787788789790791792793 ... LastLast
Results 19,726 to 19,750 of 29213
Like Tree77338Likes

Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good Evening 20k!!! It was a long day but I made it Hope everyone enjoyed their day!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Good evening Pr1ce. Good Blackhawks game last night.....
    Good evening Jag. That was a great game. I'll be watching the Bulls game tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkisharif View Post
    Good Evening 20k!!! It was a long day but I made it Hope everyone enjoyed their day!!
    Good evening Nikki!
  4. Thread AuthorThread Author   #19729  
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Good evening Jag. That was a great game. I'll be watching the Bulls game tonight.
    I am going to be watching a game but son't know which one yet.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

Good Evening 20Kers Well it's back to work tomorrow for me until the end of next week and then I'm on vacation for a week...YAY so I'm counting down to that ! Janey I hope your day improved somewhat once you got the kids all home Nikki your picture is lovely and Jag is enjoying his evening before his day off. Pr1nce is for sure watching some kind of sports and bamf's legs are sizzling ! The rest of us are just doing our thing

Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Good Evening 20Kers Well it's back to work tomorrow for me until the end of next week and then I'm on vacation for a week...YAY so I'm counting down to that ! Janey I hope your day improved somewhat once you got the kids all home Nikki your picture is lovely and Jag is enjoying his evening before his day off. Pr1nce is for sure watching some kind of sports and bamf's legs are sizzling ! The rest of us are just doing our thing
    Good evening Wendy! You're right I'll be watching some kind of sport. Might be switching between a baseball and basketball game

Good evening Nikki!
    Good Evening Pr1nce!!

Good Evening, Wendy!!! Thanks
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

Hey everyone listen up ! We are about 267 posts away from our goal of 20,000 posts ! We sure did have fun on the road to this milestone ! We also formed this sweet family along the way For this milestone we want to make sure that everyone will be able to participate in the countdown and celebration, which my partners in crime Jag and Elizabeth have cooked up just for us ! In order for this to happen I am asking that when the post count gets within 10 posts of the 20K milestone that all posting on this thread will 'cease' until 9:00pm EST that day giving everyone a chance to be here when the milestone is hit ! This way it won't be hit in the middle of the night or during the day when people are at work, and most people should be around to participate !!! Looking forward to seeing you all here whichever evening that might be
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

Good evening Wendy! You're right I'll be watching some kind of sport. Might be switching between a baseball and basketball game
    I'm on the edge of my seat watching the Raptors vs Nets game....YIKES !!! We need a win puleeeeeez !!! I even made a wallpaper for myself
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-raptors1.jpg  

Hey everyone listen up ! We are about 267 posts away from our goal of 20,000 posts ! We sure did have fun on the road to this milestone ! We also formed this sweet family along the way For this milestone we want to make sure that everyone will be able to participate in the countdown and celebration, which my partners in crime Jag and Elizabeth have cooked up just for us ! In order for this to happen I am asking that when the post count gets within 10 posts of the 20K milestone that all posting on this thread will 'cease' until 9:00pm EST that day giving everyone a chance to be here when the milestone is hit ! This way it won't be hit in the middle of the night or during the day when people are at work, and most people should be around to participate !!! Looking forward to seeing you all here whichever evening that might be
    Great idea Wendy. So proud of this family!
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

Seeeee told ya so
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

Hey nikki !!

Great idea, Wendy I definitely would miss out if it happened during the day!

Seeeee told ya so
    You know me!
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

Great idea Wendy. So proud of this family!
    Great idea, Wendy I definitely would miss out if it happened during the day!
    Thanks you two Yes I'm so proud too pr1nce ! Exactly nikki we don't want anyone missing out !
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

You know me!
    I do lol !!!
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    46,921 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Good evening Laura
    Hi Jag! I hope you have nice weather tomorrow for your ride.

I haven't checked to see about how many posts we're averaging per day. I wonder what the projected day would be.
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    46,921 Global Posts

I haven't checked to see about how many posts we're averaging per day. I wonder what the projected day would be.
    It seems like it's been a lot busier here lately, and we got a bunch of new people posting too.
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    46,921 Global Posts

I'm heading to Starbucks to meet up with a friend.

I'll probably be back later.
  22. Thread AuthorThread Author   #19747  
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

Good evening Wendy..Watching the 'Voice' and then Basketball..... Hope you are good tonight.
  23. Thread AuthorThread Author   #19748  
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

Hi Nikki, Good evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura Knotek View Post
    It seems like it's been a lot busier here lately, and we got a bunch of new people posting too.
    Yep, Carlos and Taz have joined our group.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura Knotek View Post
    I'm heading to Starbucks to meet up with a friend.

I'll probably be back later.
    Have fun Laura. We'll catch up with you later.