Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 730 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 727728729730731732733 ... LastLast
Results 18,226 to 18,250 of 29213
Like Tree77338Likes
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Good morning everyone! Some light snow and a high of 30 here today. 8 days til spring.
    Well well well mr. pr1nce thank you for sharing your snow right now we are experiencing white-out conditions and they said we could go home at 4:00pm.....nice of them huh...ugh !
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

The update went fine. So far it's good. I'm still playing around with it.
    Still that lousy dock that you can't hide ????
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

Good Afternoon everyone......Laura I always miss you Hello from the Winter Wonderland of the World.....the Snowbelt.....Toronto ON Canada.....ugh ! My upcoming Vegas trip is looking awfully good right about now !!

Thanks for the well wishes y'all!!! This thread is so AWESOME

Still feeling funky but much better than yesterday. I found out its not my sinuses that are giving me troubles. My doctor told me I'm actually allergic to NM LOL, which is why I don't have these issues when I'm not here. The high population of Cedar, Juniper & Pinon Trees coupled with the high elevation (3500 - 7000 feet above sea level) & wind is what caused my attacks along with a lot of other folks. Since I don't take meds very often & the elevation has already caused me to have to carry around an inhaler, the solution I came up with is simple...find a project that's not in NM LOL. I shouldn't have any issues, since the market is pretty good this time of year and I've had numerous offers. I'm just happy to know I'm not contagious

Hope everyone is having a great day

You cant spell legendary without...

LEG DAY

The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-1150252_10203484118287898_685896272_n.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Unfortunately yes I hate that stupid thing!!!

Well well well mr. pr1nce thank you for sharing your snow right now we are experiencing white-out conditions and they said we could go home at 4:00pm.....nice of them huh...ugh !
    Haha... Sorry about that Wendy. We just got a couple of inches last night. But it is windy and cold today. I pass this billboard every morning that is counting down the days til spring. I can't wait!
    iMore Pro

Global Posts
    1,321 Global Posts

Good afternoon! Quiet day here in suburbia so that's a good thing. Wind, cold and rain heading my way but hopefully no change over to snow. I can't say it enough...I'M DONE WITH WINTER!!!!!

Hope everyone is enjoying their day and I'll try to not be such a stranger. Thanks for all the good wishes. They are much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Janey_G View Post
    Good afternoon! Quiet day here in suburbia so that's a good thing. Wind, cold and rain heading my way but hopefully no change over to snow. I can't say it enough...I'M DONE WITH WINTER!!!!!

Hope everyone is enjoying their day and I'll try to not be such a stranger. Thanks for all the good wishes. They are much appreciated.
    Hi Janey, good to see you back today. Hope you and your family are well.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

Hey Elizabeth....I am soooo willing to share my chilly days with you girl well only in exchange for a dip in your pool !!
    YOU GOT YOURSELF A DEAL

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
  11. Thread AuthorThread Author   #18236  
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    It's just that we have had soo little rain it increases fire danger

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    OK I will buy that, I thought you were complaining on that nice weather like we are having too.
    wendybeee and BergerKing like this.
  12. Thread AuthorThread Author   #18237  
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

I'm here *waving* work is nuts.....and next week will be even worse when we move to our new offices...packing, moving, and unpacking and trying to work in between all that
    Hey Elizabeth....I am soooo willing to share my chilly days with you girl well only in exchange for a dip in your pool !!
    Oh dear Nikki I hope you feel better soon. I too suffer from sinus issues and I know exactly how you must be feeling BTW nice to see you here spending some time in 20K ! Take care
    Hey D ! You have a great day also
    Good Afternoon everyone......Laura I always miss you Hello from the Winter Wonderland of the World.....the Snowbelt.....Toronto ON Canada.....ugh ! My upcoming Vegas trip is looking awfully good right about now !!
    WOW are you making up for not being here. I was wondering where you were and now i know. i figured you were busy with work like Elizabeth was last week. This week a bit slow for me.
  13. Thread AuthorThread Author   #18238  
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nikkisharif View Post

Still feeling funky but much better than yesterday. I found out its not my sinuses that are giving me troubles. My doctor told me I'm actually allergic to NM LOL, which is why I don't have these issues when I'm not here. The high population of Cedar, Juniper & Pinon Trees coupled with the high elevation (3500 - 7000 feet above sea level) & wind is what caused my attacks along with a lot of other folks. Since I don't take meds very often & the elevation has already caused me to have to carry around an inhaler, the solution I came up with is simple...find a project that's not in NM LOL. I shouldn't have any issues, since the market is pretty good this time of year and I've had numerous offers. I'm just happy to know I'm not contagious

Was wondering what took you so long Nikki. You should go back to post # one and read what it is all about when I started it based on a similar thread at CB. Then you will know what we are about when we come here. We use to give special Avatars to the person who hit the 1000th post each time....1000, 2000 etc and it was fun thanks to the artistry of Elizabeth and Wendy. Now we are holding off until 20K for a special shirt as we call them.
    We just come in and talk about anything as long as it has nothing to do with complaining unless that is reserved for me... anyway we just serve up coffee and breakfast, late night snacks and anything in between and now we roped in another one so welcome to our home away from home Nikki and we are happy to have you.
  14. Thread AuthorThread Author   #18239  
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

Oh BTW good evening everyone....Wendy I was wondering I have not heard anything from you. Just wondering that's all, I figured you came to the states again and was hiding out.
  15. Thread AuthorThread Author   #18240  
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

Pr1nce is 7.1 been solid or should i do like i always do and wait a week to be sure? I know everyone else could not wait and shhhh but Elizabeth told me she was going to update tonight, Don't tell anyone. shhhhh..

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Pr1nce is 7.1 been solid or should i do like i always do and wait a week to be sure? I know everyone else could not wait and shhhh but Elizabeth told me she was going to update tonight, Don't tell anyone. shhhhh..
    It seems solid to me. No problem here.

Welcome to the 20k family Nikki!
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

Good evening everyone ! Well it took me from 4:30pm to almost 7:00pm to get home on the highway ugh ! At one point we didn't even move an inch for 20 minutes. I have no more love of snow left and the sooner it goes the better ! Okay Idol time

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

Good evening everyone ! Well it took me from 4:30pm to almost 7:00pm to get home on the highway ugh ! At one point we didn't even move an inch for 20 minutes. I have no more love of snow left and the sooner it goes the better ! Okay Idol time

Good evening Wendy. I'm glad you made it home safely. Have a relaxing night.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

Good evening Wendy. I'm glad you made it home safely. Have a relaxing night.
    Oh hey pr1nce yes I did thanks hope you are having a nice night too !

Oh hey pr1nce yes I did thanks hope you are having a nice night too !

Thanks Wendy. Doing a family game night with my family.

Super windy night here. Time to check the siding on the house

Happy Thursday Team20k
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    46,920 Global Posts

Glad you're feeling better. I hope you'll be done in NM soon. 😊

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Good morning everyone! I took today off work to spend some time with my son. I'm taking the family to see the Bulls vs Rockets tonight at the United Center. Have a great Thursday!

Good Morning everyone. Have a great day.

Sent from my GOLD iPhone 5s using iMore Forums app