Good Morning 20K...hope everyone has a GREAT day
    03-11-2014 09:15 AM
    03-11-2014 09:28 AM
    Good morning everyone. Sorry I've been MIA for so long, but my 16 yo son has been having some medical issues and I just couldn't deal with the internet and couldn't think of anything nice to post. . Still waiting for test results but I'm trying to keep a positive attitude. Coffee always helps and I'm definitely drinking some right now!

Hope everyone has a great day wherever you are.

Janey, I hope your son will be feeling better soon!

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk
    03-11-2014 12:13 PM
    Good afternoon everybody. Hope everybodies day is going well and work is not kicking your butts today. Must be Wendy's...Haven't heard from her.
    03-11-2014 01:54 PM
    Winter Storm Watch was cancelled, but now we have a Winter Storm Warning. ☹

Attached Thumbnails The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-wp_ss_20140311_0003.png  
    03-11-2014 03:34 PM
    Good morning everyone. Sorry I've been MIA for so long, but my 16 yo son has been having some medical issues and I just couldn't deal with the internet and couldn't think of anything nice to post. . Still waiting for test results but I'm trying to keep a positive attitude. Coffee always helps and I'm definitely drinking some right now!

Good afternoon Janey. Sending a prayer for you and your family.
    03-11-2014 03:41 PM

Same deal here. Chicago is predicted to get 4-7 inches of snow tonight. It was just 50 here yesterday.
    03-11-2014 03:43 PM
    Good afternoon everybody. Hope everybodies day is going well and work is not kicking your butts today. Must be Wendy's...Haven't heard from her.
    It is going well and work is kickin my ****!
    03-11-2014 03:45 PM

OK 2nd time I mentioned FL. lol
    03-11-2014 03:53 PM
    Good afternoon Janey. Sending a prayer for you and your family.
    Ditto and Amen Janey...We are here.
    03-11-2014 03:54 PM
    Well mine too but in 15 mins I will put it behind me until thurs. Stay warm buddy and hang in there.
    03-11-2014 03:56 PM
    I'm off work and home and this is only Tuesday!
    03-11-2014 05:49 PM
    Getting ready to be AFK to watch the Voice. Talk to you all in a bit, have a good night. Hi Wendy where ever you are...
    Spencerdl and Elizabeth2 like this.
    03-11-2014 07:01 PM

My decision to move back to my hometown is validated
    03-11-2014 08:10 PM
    Good Evening everyone. The first two days of the week have been ....nuttin to write home about, aside from GREAT weather, I hope "hump" day and the rest of the week is BETTER.
    Elizabeth2, pr1nce and Jaguarr40 like this.
    03-11-2014 09:13 PM
    *Sneaks in, hides cookies everywhere, Sneaks back out.... *
    Ohhhh you must have had your eyes on the fruit loops 😊

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    03-11-2014 10:23 PM
    Good Evening everyone. The first two days of the week have been ....nuttin to write home about, aside from GREAT weather, I hope "hump" day and the rest of the week is BETTER.
    Good Evening!!

Unfortunately, my first 2 days were terrible. I arrived in Albuquerque Sunday night from LA & was up all night dealing with the dryness of the air & my raggedy sinuses, woke up Monday morning with a headache & sore throat, went to the office for a little bit then headed to Espanola so I could train for the week. This is where it got worse. I don't want to offend anyone but Espanola is probably one of the most desolate places I've ever been. My hotel outside the city is nice but it takes me 25min to get to the hospital and there's nothing around it but desert & tumbleweed. On top of all that my sinuses got worse & I woke up today without a voice, so all I could do is assist my colleague. I'm very much looking forward to the rest of the week because that means my time here is coming to an end. It has to get BETTER. I'm also hoping my voice will return at some point
    03-11-2014 10:23 PM

Good Evening Janey xo we are here for you no matter positive or negative comments..... And most of the time you will find some coffee
    Sending prayers to you and family. Hang on there.

03-11-2014 10:29 PM
    I hear ya

Spencerdl, Jaguarr40 and wendybeee like this.
    03-11-2014 10:32 PM
    Good Evening Spencerdl! Looks like we may have some wind warnings I think I heard. Will have to check news again tonight. Puts us in fire danger again..

03-11-2014 10:37 PM
    I didn't know you were JB. I'm having a hard time getting through to Apple's servers tonight. I might have to wait until tomorrow.
    I love the JB on my phone!! Not giving that up. Everything works just as perfect as it did before.
    Did you finally get thru for your update?

03-11-2014 10:40 PM
    My decision to move back to my hometown is validated
    Hope your feeling better Nikki.

03-11-2014 10:44 PM
    It has to get better!
    03-11-2014 10:46 PM
    Good Evening!!

Unfortunately, my first 2 days were terrible. I arrived in Albuquerque Sunday night from LA & was up all night dealing with the dryness of the air & my raggedy sinuses, woke up Monday morning with a headache & sore throat, went to the office for a little bit then headed to Espanola so I could train for the week. This is where it got worse. I don't want to offend anyone but Espanola is probably one of the most desolate places I've ever been. My hotel outside the city is nice but it takes me 25min to get to the hospital and there's nothing around it but desert & tumbleweed. On top of all that my sinuses got worse & I woke up today without a voice, so all I could do is assist my colleague. I'm very much looking forward to the rest of the week because that means my time here is coming to an end. It has to get BETTER. I'm also hoping my voice will return at some point
    Feel better soon Nikki!
    03-11-2014 10:47 PM
    I love the JB on my phone!! Not giving that up. Everything works just as perfect as it did before.
    Did you finally get thru for your update?

No I didn't get thru to update. Tried it several times again tonight.
    03-11-2014 10:48 PM
29,693 ... 726727728729730 ...