Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 713 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 710711712713714715716 ... LastLast
Results 17,801 to 17,825 of 29213
Like Tree77338Likes
  1. #17801  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    Dislike!
    Me too ! How are you bamf ?


    Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
  2. #17802  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Me too ! How are you bamf ?


    Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app ��
    Sad I am going to eat my Protein Peanut Butter Cups then I need to go to bed. I have to go back to work tomorrow so its a 3:30am wakeup call so I can go to the gym.
  3. #17803  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1393551791.538469.jpg
  4. #17804  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393551791.538469.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	287.9 KB 
ID:	50440
    Oh well they look yummy...I hope they taste yummy !
    I couldn't do 3:30am so i do feel for ya. For me 5:15am is bad enough especially when everyone in my house gets to sleep till at least 8:00am.


    Sent from wendybeee's iPhone5 using iMore Forums mobile app💋
    Jaguarr40 and Laura Knotek like this.
  5. Thread AuthorThread Author   #17805  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Wendy I cannot believe who got kicked off Idol when JaLo said last night she could see Kristen making an album tomorrow. I have no idea how she got kicked before a few others. SMH!
    wendybeee likes this.
  6. Thread AuthorThread Author   #17806  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Well signing off, Have a headache I can't shake an d getting tired so everyone have a good night and see all of you tomorrow. If Elizabeth comes on a big hello from me. Stay warm and safe my friends.
  7. #17807  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Well signing off, Have a headache I can't shake an d getting tired so everyone have a good night and see all of you tomorrow. If Elizabeth comes on a big hello from me. Stay warm and safe my friends.
    Goodnight Jag!
    Laura Knotek and Jaguarr40 like this.
  8. #17808  
    Laura Knotek's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,385 Posts
    Global Posts
    46,906 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Ok, I've had enough!.... Dear Winter, I'm officially breaking up with you. I need someone hotter!!



    I was so freaking cold I wore a woollen German military surplus sweater! I usually don't need to wear 100% woollen sweaters to stay warm.





    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk
    wendybeee and Jaguarr40 like this.
  9. #17809  
    hydrogen3's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,061 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,125 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Happy Friday iMore!!!
  10. #17810  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by hydrogen3 View Post
    Happy Friday iMore!!!
    Good morning hydrogen!
    Jaguarr40 and Laura Knotek like this.
  11. #17811  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good morning everyone. We made it! Have a great Friday. Stay warm.
  12. #17812  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Wendy I cannot believe who got kicked off Idol when JaLo said last night she could see Kristen making an album tomorrow. I have no idea how she got kicked before a few others. SMH!
    I know eh ! I can't believe who were in the bottom 3 even. I had MK pegged for a chance at the final ! Everyone we thought was going to be in the bottom three wasn't...crazy !


    Sent from wendybeee's iPhone5 using iMore Forums mobile app💋
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
  13. #17813  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Well signing off, Have a headache I can't shake an d getting tired so everyone have a good night and see all of you tomorrow. If Elizabeth comes on a big hello from me. Stay warm and safe my friends.
    Hope your headache goes away with some sleep


    Sent from wendybeee's iPhone5 using iMore Forums mobile app💋
    Jaguarr40 and Laura Knotek like this.
  14. #17814  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laura Knotek View Post
    I was so freaking cold I wore a woollen German military surplus sweater! I usually don't need to wear 100% woollen sweaters to stay warm.





    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk
    I know exactly what you mean Laura ! It was so cold this morning my fingers were burning inside my gloves 😱


    Sent from wendybeee's iPhone5 using iMore Forums mobile app💋
    Jaguarr40 and Laura Knotek like this.
  15. #17815  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Good morning everyone. We made it! Have a great Friday. Stay warm.
    Hey pr1nce Happy Friday YAY !!😀☕ 'stay warm' are the words of the day !


    Sent from wendybeee's iPhone5 using iMore Forums mobile app💋
  16. #17816  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good morning 20Kers and have a Happy Friday and weekend !!! We might venture across the border this weekend....maybe...our dollar is so low against the US currency so we have to decide.


    Sent from wendybeee's iPhone5 using iMore Forums mobile app💋
    Jaguarr40 and Laura Knotek like this.
  17. #17817  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Hey pr1nce Happy Friday YAY !!😀☕ 'stay warm' are the words of the day !


    Sent from wendybeee's iPhone5 using iMore Forums mobile app💋
    You too Wendy. It's -2 here this morning.
  18. #17818  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Good morning 20Kers and have a Happy Friday and weekend !!! We might venture across the border this weekend....maybe...our dollar is so low against the US currency so we have to decide.


    Sent from wendybeee's iPhone5 using iMore Forums mobile app💋
    Just curious, what's your dollar worth
    here now?
    Jaguarr40 and Laura Knotek like this.
  19. #17819  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Only .89 cents *cryinginmaboots*


    Sent from wendybeee's iPhone5 using iMore Forums mobile app💋
    Jaguarr40 and Laura Knotek like this.
  20. #17820  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    You too Wendy. It's -2 here this morning.
    Exact same temp here just sounds worse in C -19 !


    Sent from wendybeee's iPhone5 using iMore Forums mobile app💋
  21. #17821  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Only .89 cents *cryinginmaboots*


    Sent from wendybeee's iPhone5 using iMore Forums mobile app💋
    Feels like it's the same here!
  22. #17822  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good Morning 20K. Nice and COLD here 22 degrees and I thought winter was over....meh. I picked up the Note 3 yesterday to replace my Z10 and all I have to say is WOW. My 5s is still my "go to" device. The Note 3 will be mostly for business. Everyone have a GREAT day. Friday is finally here. SMILE


    Sent from my GOLD iPhone 5s using iMore Forums app
  23. #17823  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by spencerdl View Post
    Good Morning 20K. Nice and COLD here 22 degrees and I thought winter was over....meh. I picked up the Note 3 yesterday to replace my Z10 and all I have to say is WOW. My 5s is still my "go to" device. The Note 3 will be mostly for business. Everyone have a GREAT day. Friday is finally here. SMILE


    Sent from my GOLD iPhone 5s using iMore Forums app
    Good morning spencer. I'll take your 22 right now!
  24. #17824  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by spencerdl View Post
    Good Morning 20K. Nice and COLD here 22 degrees and I thought winter was over....meh. I picked up the Note 3 yesterday to replace my Z10 and all I have to say is WOW. My 5s is still my "go to" device. The Note 3 will be mostly for business. Everyone have a GREAT day. Friday is finally here. SMILE


    Sent from my GOLD iPhone 5s using iMore Forums app
    Omgosh you got a Note 3 ! I played with one last week because someone at my house had one....enjoy it !
  25. Thread AuthorThread Author   #17825  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good Happy Friday everyone. I wish it was my real Friday with Sat/ Sun to work 4 hrs ea day but I hope you all have a great and warm day. Stay safe family...

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-26-2014, 08:47 AM
  2. iPhone lineup after the 3Q
    By KingBuick in forum iPhone 6
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 09:34 PM
  3. Bid for a lunch with Tim Cook, help a good cause
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 02:10 PM

Posting Permissions