The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

It's funny because New York is the one place my wife and I want to go to badly. Never been there, well I was there for 5 hours once but I was inside grand central station waiting on a train to Boston. So we only went up to the street for like 5 minutes. At least I think it was grand central lol which station is near Madison Sqaure Gardens?

what am I chopped liver? I'm not going anywhere sheesh lol

Okay Okay but you just came back from a very nice vacation......sooooo......:rotfl: Oh and I've never been to NY either....not even for 5 hours in a train station :crying: guess it's on my bucket list :rotfl:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Oooooooo that shirt looks AWESOME on you Rellskie :love-struck: Nice job Elizabeth bringing my idea to life ! Ain't she the BEST :biggrin: Okay so does that earn me a cruise ticket huh :rotfl:

It sure does! Lol. Thanks again! I was trying to BBM you to say thanks but it's not showing you on there anymore :(

Sent from a Unknown Galaxy

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Okay Okay but you just came back from a very nice vacation......sooooo......:rotfl: Oh and I've never been to NY either....not even for 5 hours in a train station :crying: guess it's on my bucket list :rotfl:

I think you guys need to plan a road trip to visit me!!! :biggrin:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well got some things to do so I am going for now and wish you each and all a good and safe, peaceful night. Stay warn everyone and don't get sick or anything like that.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

It sure does! Lol. Thanks again! I was trying to BBM you to say thanks but it's not showing you on there anymore :(

I had a problem with BBM it froze in a group and so I deleted it and then when I downloaded it again I lost all my contacts which puzzled me but I have slowly I've been adding them again....sorry :( leave me a PM with your pin again.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

It's snowing here. :(

We are also supposed to get a snowstorm tonight :cant-watch: I'm going to hate my drive into the city in the morning if it materializes.....I say that because sometimes what the weather report says never happens lol

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I had a problem with BBM it froze in a group and so I deleted it and then when I downloaded it again I lost all my contacts which puzzled me but I have slowly I've been adding them again....sorry :( leave me a PM with your pin again.

Oh no that's messed up! OK im going to pm my pin :)

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

We are also supposed to get a snowstorm tonight :cant-watch: I'm going to hate my drive into the city in the morning if it materializes.....I say that because sometimes what the weather report says never happens lol
They're saying worse here on the east side, but I'm on the west side.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

They're saying worse here on the east side, but I'm on the west side.

Seeee I was right and wasn't as bad as I expected and made it to work in my normal amount of time. The roads were wet from the melted snow but in general all okay.....how about for you Laura ? I heard Boston area got a lot of snow 😳

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone 5 💋

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Oh bite your tongue Ricky....just wait till you see how much diapers cost :rotfl: actually.....hmmmm....maybe you better buy it now because you won't be buying it later :rotfl:

Well this year I got a new rMBP, iPhone 5s and rMini so I think adding a Surface would all but put me into dangerous territory lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711