The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

send away man spent all night last night reading my Thor comics. I might just have to hit the movie this weekend lol

LOL. Yeah I'm going to get them together today! I have them stored somewhere in my cloud storage lol.

Sent from a Unknown Galaxy

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Well good morning iMore family. Here's some breakfast

qeganu5a.jpg

u9emaja6.jpg

muvyqata.jpg

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Thanks Rellskie ! I'm so happy you like it. I can't take all the credit it was Wendy's idea to make your new 'shirt' with a Steelers theme :) :)

Oh my goodness! Well I have to say thanks to the Both of you. Wendy is a woman after my heart with the Steelers idea lol.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Penn Station is below Madison Square Gardens. Grand Central Station is on the other side of Manhattan. If anyone is ever going to be in the area let me know...I give tours! LOL

OK that is the one we were at. My brother and I were heading to see my sister in Boston on the VIA. So we had a stop over at that station for like 5 hours. There were soldiers all over the station after what happend on Sept. 11 but after a couple of hours we had to head out for a breather. The five minutes we went out onto the streets I was amazed at all the sky scrappers it really is awe inspiring.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site

Wow over 14K posts, this thread is growing ... Here is Post 14069 ... Good morning everyone ;-)

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site

Suppose I will help keep it moving :) good morning to you as well. I don't want to go to work today.

Anilu7

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site

I'm ready to sleep already lol. Didn't really get a good rest last night :-(

Hey, Rellskie!! CONGRATULATIONS on the 14,000th post in the 20k Challenge!! :dancing: :party:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I faced the worst part of my job today. I have to setup a Surface 2 Pro or whatever the new one is called, for a user. It's got 2 cores and 8GB of RAM and a 23" touchscreen monitor to go with it. I pretty much want one lol and I think by the end of the year my wife will probably kill me.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I faced the worst part of my job today. I have to setup a Surface 2 Pro or whatever the new one is called, for a user. It's got 2 cores and 8GB of RAM and a 23" touchscreen monitor to go with it. I pretty much want one lol and I think by the end of the year my wife will probably kill me.

Oooh my! That sounds very nice! I want one now too but I don't need another electronic :(

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Oh my goodness! Well I have to say thanks to the Both of you. Wendy is a woman after my heart with the Steelers idea lol.

Oooooooo that shirt looks AWESOME on you Rellskie :love-struck: Nice job Elizabeth bringing my idea to life ! Ain't she the BEST :biggrin: Okay so does that earn me a cruise ticket huh :rotfl:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Oh bite your tongue Ricky....just wait till you see how much diapers cost :rotfl: actually.....hmmmm....maybe you better buy it now because you won't be buying it later :rotfl:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711