The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

no problem when you pass the border tell them Mayor of Toronto Rob Ford made you a Canadian citizen :biggrin: lol. Well it's good to talk to an American who doesn't think we either live in Igloos or we're a bunch of idiots who talk funny.

Gotta love politicians! My first experience with Canada was 2 years ago when we went camping in Niagara Falls. I wanted to move there right then and there. The people were so great. Friendly, nice, helpful. Quite the change from "New Yawkas". Last year we went camping in Lake George, NY and realized that we weren't that far from Montreal. Guess where we are going camping this year?! LOL. It will be an entire week of Timmy's overloading.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good morning team20!!!

So the talk lately seems to be about movies and the weather!!! Super cold here, with strong winds thru the weekend...brrr!!!
Catching Fire was awesome!!!!

I am heading some place warm for Thanksgiving this year, kinda weird but will be a great relaxing few days!!! So yes boys seashell will be happy dancing in bikini by the pool!

I hope you all have a wonderful, full of family good food lots of memories Thanksgiving!!! I am thankful for all of you and the smiles you bring every time I stop by here!!! 

Omgosh how lucky you are seashell to be going somewhere warm for Thanksgiving !! Have the BEST time :dancing: and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family !

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Since we are talking vacations... Looks like we will be "Grizwalding" it around Europe for Spring Break in April. Haven't booked anything yet, but it will be 15 days in Germany, Austria, Slovenia and maybe Spain.

It should be quite the adventure :)

Holy Moly Europe !!!!!!! Lucky !!!!!!!!! Geez am I the only one not going anywhere :crying:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Gotta love politicians! My first experience with Canada was 2 years ago when we went camping in Niagara Falls. I wanted to move there right then and there. The people were so great. Friendly, nice, helpful. Quite the change from "New Yawkas". Last year we went camping in Lake George, NY and realized that we weren't that far from Montreal. Guess where we are going camping this year?! LOL. It will be an entire week of Timmy's overloading.

I love Niagara Falls Janey ! We go often because it's really only an hour drive for us and we like to go cross border shopping ! I bet I know the Timmie's you went to in Niagara lol !

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site

Good evening. I trust everyone had a great weekend. :)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Sure did. It sucks how fast the weekend ends though :sly: how was your weekend?

Sent from a Unknown Galaxy

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Great weekend and a great Monday too. It's a short week, then a long Thanksgiving weekend. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711