Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 667 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 664665666667668669670 ... LastLast
Results 16,651 to 16,675 of 29213
Like Tree77338Likes
  1. #16651  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Good evening all... Hope everyone is having a nice Saturday night.
    Good evening Jag, how you doing?


    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
  2. #16652  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    That's Good yup my day was cool. Now Im sleepy as heck lol

    Sent from my Galaxy
    Hahaha too much fun! better sleepy tonight than during the game tomorrow


    Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app
  3. #16653  

    Default The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    We had a good day here. My wife took our daughter to get her drivers permit. She got a perfect score on the written exam. Now, we'll see how she is at driving. I think we'll wait until some of the snow is melted though.


    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
  4. #16654  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    We had a good day here. My wife took our daughter to get her drivers permit. She got a perfect score on the written exam. Now, we'll see how she is at driving. I think we'll wait until some of the snow is melted though.


    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    Oh my gosh!!! That is so exciting! Ohhh I remember that! Here you have to wait 6 months after receiving your permit to be able to take your license test.


    Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums
  5. #16655  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    Oh my gosh!!! That is so exciting! Ohhh I remember that! Here you have to wait 6 months after receiving your permit to be able to take your license test.


    Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums
    Of course, It's changed a lot since I was in school. She just started class room less than 2 weeks ago. Here you can take the written test anytime after you've started class room. She has to drive on the permit for nine months. Her birthday is at the end of October, so it will work out good.



    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
  6. #16656  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    Hahaha too much fun! better sleepy tonight than during the game tomorrow


    Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app
    Yeah lol. I can't wait for the game.

    Sent from my Galaxy
  7. #16657  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    We had a good day here. My wife took our daughter to get her drivers permit. She got a perfect score on the written exam. Now, we'll see how she is at driving. I think we'll wait until some of the snow is melted though.


    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    That's great! I know she was happy.

    Sent from my Galaxy
  8. #16658  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by seashell93 View Post
    *waving* happy Saturday friends! Just stopped by to say hello and do an orange happy dance as my Syracuse boys just kicked ****!!!! Oh and I'm part of the 5s club now! Woot!

    Miss you all, hope you're doing well!! ❤️


    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    Wooohooo seashell I missed you....so glad to see you here Congrats on the new phone !!!
  9. #16659  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Of course, It's changed a lot since I was in school. She just started class room less than 2 weeks ago. Here you can take the written test anytime after you've started class room. She has to drive on the permit for nine months. Her birthday is at the end of October, so it will work out good.



    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    It seems to vary from state too. I think that the timeline will work out perfect. Giving her plenty of time to practice


    Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums
  10. #16660  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    We had a good day here. My wife took our daughter to get her drivers permit. She got a perfect score on the written exam. Now, we'll see how she is at driving. I think we'll wait until some of the snow is melted though.


    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    Oh congrats to your daughter pr1nce she must be thrilled !!
  11. #16661  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good Evening everyone guess I'm late to the party lol ! I was out shopping today too for baby gifts for a shower I have to go to tomorrow. Thank goodness it's early in the day before everyone arrives for the Super Bowl at our house !
  12. #16662  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Good Evening everyone guess I'm late to the party lol ! I was out shopping today too for baby gifts for a shower I have to go to tomorrow. Thank goodness it's early in the day before everyone arrives for the Super Bowl at our house !
    Aren't those tinsy tiny clothes soooo adorable??
    I'm always ready for a party hahahah....


    Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums
    Laura Knotek and Jaguarr40 like this.
  13. #16663  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Good Evening everyone guess I'm late to the party lol ! I was out shopping today too for baby gifts for a shower I have to go to tomorrow. Thank goodness it's early in the day before everyone arrives for the Super Bowl at our house !
    Hey Wendy!

    Sent from my Galaxy
  14. #16664  
    Laura Knotek's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,388 Posts
    Global Posts
    46,938 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    We got about 4 inches last night and this morning. Now, they're talking about maybe 12 inches on Tuesday. What a winter this has been.


    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    Yikes! That's unbelievable.
    Elizabeth2 and Jaguarr40 like this.
  15. #16665  
    Laura Knotek's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,388 Posts
    Global Posts
    46,938 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by spencerdl View Post
    Just got in from dinner and a movie (Ride Along), My Wife and I had a GREAT time...SMILE
    Awesome! I haven't heard of that movie. Who's in it, and what's it about?
    Elizabeth2 and Jaguarr40 like this.
  16. #16666  
    Laura Knotek's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,388 Posts
    Global Posts
    46,938 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by seashell93 View Post
    *waving* happy Saturday friends! Just stopped by to say hello and do an orange happy dance as my Syracuse boys just kicked ****!!!! Oh and I'm part of the 5s club now! Woot!

    Miss you all, hope you're doing well!! 😘❤️


    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    Sweet! I hope you like your new device.
  17. #16667  
    Laura Knotek's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,388 Posts
    Global Posts
    46,938 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    We had a good day here. My wife took our daughter to get her drivers permit. She got a perfect score on the written exam. Now, we'll see how she is at driving. I think we'll wait until some of the snow is melted though.


    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    That is great! Congratulations to your daughter. I agree that it's probably good practice driving in some snow, but not the excessive snow you've had recently.
  18. #16668  
    Laura Knotek's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,388 Posts
    Global Posts
    46,938 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    Aren't those tinsy tiny clothes soooo adorable??
    I'm always ready for a party hahahah....


    Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums
    Yes, they sure are adorable!

    2 parties in one day is even better!
    Elizabeth2 and Jaguarr40 like this.
  19. #16669  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laura Knotek View Post
    Yes, they sure are adorable!

    2 parties in one day is even better!
    Bwhahahaha!


    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    Laura Knotek and Jaguarr40 like this.
  20. #16670  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    That's great! I know she was happy.

    Sent from my Galaxy
    She's so excited!


    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
  21. #16671  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laura Knotek View Post
    That is great! Congratulations to your daughter. I agree that it's probably good practice driving in some snow, but not the excessive snow you've had recently.
    I think it will be good for her to learn how to drive in snow. Just not this much.


    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    Laura Knotek and Jaguarr40 like this.
  22. #16672  
    seashell93's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,746 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,113 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Football happy dance...💃🏈🎉 or is it 'yay for fun commercials' happy dance?! 😉. Cheering for the Broncos...and since it's my youngest daughter's bday this week, I always tease her that I called in a special concert every year for her! Haha. This year with Bruno Mars I think we're good!! 👍😊

    Cold still for us this week but at least it's sunny!!!☀️⛄️

    Happy Sunday friends!!☕️


    Sent from my sweet sassy silver 5s using iMore Forums
  23. #16673  
    seashell93's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,746 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,113 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    I think it will be good for her to learn how to drive in snow. Just not this much.


    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    My oldest has her license and I still limit her driving in the snow...even light flakes make it soo slippery! But I do take her out in it with me because she does need to practice...and I'm constantly talking to her about tips etc when I'm the driver. I told her you might get sick of hearing me but I tell ya what, when you're in the car by yourself you'll have my voice in your head and remember this stuff! lol



    Sent from my sweet sassy silver 5s using iMore Forums
  24. #16674  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by seashell93 View Post
    Football happy dance...💃🏈🎉 or is it 'yay for fun commercials' happy dance?! 😉. Cheering for the Broncos...and since it's my youngest daughter's bday this week, I always tease her that I called in a special concert every year for her! Haha. This year with Bruno Mars I think we're good!! 👍😊

    Cold still for us this week but at least it's sunny!!!☀️⛄️

    Happy Sunday friends!!☕️


    Sent from my sweet sassy silver 5s using iMore Forums
    Hi seashell thanks for the football happy dance. I hope your daughter enjoys her special concert.


    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
  25. #16675  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good morning 20kers! Happy Super Bowl Sunday. Have a great day and enjoy the game.


    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-26-2014, 08:47 AM
  2. iPhone lineup after the 3Q
    By KingBuick in forum iPhone 6
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 09:34 PM
  3. Bid for a lunch with Tim Cook, help a good cause
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 02:10 PM

Posting Permissions