Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 664 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 661662663664665666667 ... LastLast
Results 16,576 to 16,600 of 29213
Like Tree77338Likes
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #16576  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Why thank you mr jag lol !


    Sent from wendybeee's iPhone5 using iMore Forums mobile app
    I take it you found your other shirt you had hidden someplace on the computer?
  2. #16577  
    Janey_G's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    729 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,321 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Dinner was a bust.

    Over priced ($25 for a cobb salad) pretentious restaurant that crammed more people in than you could imagine. I spilled my glass of water all over the table (whoops) and it took 10 minutes to find the waitress to get some napkins for me to sop it up. No one could fit between the tables to change the paper so we just left the wet spot.

    I've been there twice...first and last. Maybe I'll get my husband to take me to dinner tomorrow night to make up for it...LOL

    Anyway, hope everyone had a great night. I'll be back tomorrow morning for coffee!
  3. #16578  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    Lol. It should be one heck of a game. The best defense vs the best offense.

    Sent from my Galaxy
    Really an amazing match up!


    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
  4. #16579  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Out to dinner. See you all in a bit


    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
  5. Thread AuthorThread Author   #16580  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good night everyone and all of us just look mavaloussssss. We ALL look so cool I can't stand it. have a good night and see you all tomorrow.
  6. #16581  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by spencerdl View Post
    Oh by the way ...I like the BRONCOS in the SUPERBOWL. Just thought I'd mention that....SMILE. GO BRONCOS!!!!
    Broncos all the way!


    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
  7. #16582  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Good night everyone and all of us just look mavaloussssss. We ALL look so cool I can't stand it. have a good night and see you all tomorrow.
    Just got home a few minutes ago. Goodnight Jag!


    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
  8. #16583  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Good night everyone and all of us just look mavaloussssss. We ALL look so cool I can't stand it. have a good night and see you all tomorrow.
    Good night Jag!


    Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app
  9. #16584  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Janey_G View Post
    Dinner was a bust.

    Over priced ($25 for a cobb salad) pretentious restaurant that crammed more people in than you could imagine. I spilled my glass of water all over the table (whoops) and it took 10 minutes to find the waitress to get some napkins for me to sop it up. No one could fit between the tables to change the paper so we just left the wet spot.

    I've been there twice...first and last. Maybe I'll get my husband to take me to dinner tomorrow night to make up for it...LOL

    Anyway, hope everyone had a great night. I'll be back tomorrow morning for coffee!
    Sorry your dinner was a bust. You deserve another night out.


    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
  10. #16585  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Just got home a few minutes ago. Goodnight Jag!


    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    Hey Prince! It's Friday night!!! Isn't it wonderful to be home


    Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app
  11. #16586  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    It's takes something pretty awesome for me to take off my Cardinals shirt. But this is it. How da you like me now? Thanks Elizabeth for the awesome shirt.


    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
  12. #16587  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Janey_G View Post
    Dinner was a bust.

    Over priced ($25 for a cobb salad) pretentious restaurant that crammed more people in than you could imagine. I spilled my glass of water all over the table (whoops) and it took 10 minutes to find the waitress to get some napkins for me to sop it up. No one could fit between the tables to change the paper so we just left the wet spot.

    I've been there twice...first and last. Maybe I'll get my husband to take me to dinner tomorrow night to make up for it...LOL

    Anyway, hope everyone had a great night. I'll be back tomorrow morning for coffee!
    Oh no Janey! But you were with your girlfriends there had to be a little fun... Wendy and I should have been there... Lol


    Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app
  13. #16588  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Good night everyone and all of us just look mavaloussssss. We ALL look so cool I can't stand it. have a good night and see you all tomorrow.
    Have a goodnight jag

    Sent from my Galaxy
  14. #16589  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    Out to dinner. See you all in a bit


    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    Have fun!

    Sent from my Galaxy
  15. #16590  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    It's takes something pretty awesome for me to take off my Cardinals shirt. But this is it. How da you like me now? Thanks Elizabeth for the awesome shirt.


    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    Ohhhh look!! Friggen awesome prince!! Bwhahaha
    You are welcome


    Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app
  16. #16591  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    Have fun!

    Sent from my Galaxy
    Hi Rellskie! Dinner was so nice to just sit lol!


    Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app
  17. #16592  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    Hey Prince! It's Friday night!!! Isn't it wonderful to be home


    Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app
    It's great to be home. We have a winter storm on the way later tonight and tomorrow. I'm not going anywhere.


    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
  18. #16593  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    It's great to be home. We have a winter storm on the way later tonight and tomorrow. I'm not going anywhere.


    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    Sounds like a plan. Stay home safe and sound!


    Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app
  19. #16594  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    Hi Rellskie! Dinner was so nice to just sit lol!


    Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app
    LOL That's great! What did you order?

    Sent from my Galaxy
  20. #16595  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    LOL That's great! What did you order?

    Sent from my Galaxy
    Ham and Swiss on Rye, BBQ beans and a slice of Lemon Meringue pie! I brought the pie home and half of my sandwich lol!
    It's a little diner that we frequent close to home. Nothing fancy but wonderful after long day


    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
  21. #16596  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    Ham and Swiss on Rye, BBQ beans and a slice of Lemon Meringue pie! I brought the pie home and half of my sandwich lol!
    It's a little diner that we frequent close to home. Nothing fancy but wonderful after long day


    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    Mmm that sounds great!

    Sent from my Galaxy
  22. #16597  
    Laura Knotek's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,390 Posts
    Global Posts
    46,977 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Janey_G View Post
    Dinner was a bust.

    Over priced ($25 for a cobb salad) pretentious restaurant that crammed more people in than you could imagine. I spilled my glass of water all over the table (whoops) and it took 10 minutes to find the waitress to get some napkins for me to sop it up. No one could fit between the tables to change the paper so we just left the wet spot.

    I've been there twice...first and last. Maybe I'll get my husband to take me to dinner tomorrow night to make up for it...LOL

    Anyway, hope everyone had a great night. I'll be back tomorrow morning for coffee!
    I'm sorry to hear the restaurant ruined what should have been a fun time.
  23. #16598  
    Laura Knotek's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,390 Posts
    Global Posts
    46,977 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Now that is drastically cool Elizabeth and I love it. Wait until bamf sees it but he can't wear it until after the game. Bummer.

    [NOTE]EVERYBODY ELIZABETH MADE THIS FOR EVERYONE TO WEAR BETWEEN NOW AND SB SUNDAY. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BUT IF EVERYONE DOES IT WILL LOOK SO COOL IN HERE. I HOPE ALL OF YOU DO!!!!!![/NOTE]
    The only reason I'm not is because of Passport. Since I am a moderator on WPCentral, I think it is best that my avatar reflects something related to the WPCentral forums.
  24. #16599  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good Morning everyone. Today is a good day ...we're part of Mobile Nations and no matter which phone we use, we can still communicate....SMILE
  25. #16600  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by spencerdl View Post
    Good Morning everyone. Today is a good day ...we're part of Mobile Nations and no matter which phone we use, we can still communicate....SMILE
    So true. Good morning spence!


    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-26-2014, 08:47 AM
  2. iPhone lineup after the 3Q
    By KingBuick in forum iPhone 6
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 09:34 PM
  3. Bid for a lunch with Tim Cook, help a good cause
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 02:10 PM

Posting Permissions