Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 663 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 660661662663664665666 ... LastLast
Results 16,551 to 16,575 of 29213
Like Tree77338Likes
  1. #16551  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Oooooh can I come Janey I love girls night out with dinner and wine....yummers !! 😀 Have fun !


    Sent from wendybeee's iPhone5 using iMore Forums mobile app💋
    I will stop by and pick you up Wendy!! We are on our way Janey
  2. Thread AuthorThread Author   #16552  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    Good evening folks

    Sent from my Galaxy
    Good evening Rellskie and thank you for participating with us this weekend for SB. So who are you choosing to Win? I am going to take Seattle.
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #16553  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by spencerdl View Post
    Oh by the way ...I like the BRONCOS in the SUPERBOWL. Just thought I'd mention that....SMILE. GO BRONCOS!!!!
    I would like to see Seattle win only because of what they did to get there and not to deminish Denver but Seattle is young and worked hard to get there.
  4. Thread AuthorThread Author   #16554  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    Me too. I just think this is manning's year.

    Sent from my Galaxy
    I will say thind even though I am picking Seattle... Peyton Manning had an incredible record breaking year in many ways better than My ALL time favorite which is Dan Marino when he set all the records with the Dolphins that Peyton has broken.
  5. #16555  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,906 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,957 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Good evening Rellskie and thank you for participating with us this weekend for SB. So who are you choosing to Win? I am going to take Seattle.
    Hey jag! Im picking the broncos... But I think it will be a very close game

    Sent from my Galaxy
  6. Thread AuthorThread Author   #16556  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    Janey do you have room for a few more?? Have a great time!
    Elizabeth it looks great on you. I honored my own code and did not even peek.
  7. Thread AuthorThread Author   #16557  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by spencerdl View Post
    YES and YES....LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    Did you get the 5S and which one? Awesome isn't it?
    wendybeee and Elizabeth2 like this.
  8. #16558  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    Hey jag! Im picking the broncos... But I think it will be a very close game

    Sent from my Galaxy
    Yeah,I think it will be a close game 24-17. Broncos


    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
  9. Thread AuthorThread Author   #16559  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    Changing my shirt!! hahahah! how fun...lol OMG try to find a post now!!! everyone looks the same too cool
    That was the reason for it.... I love it.
  10. #16560  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Did you get the 5S and which one? Awesome isn't it?
    I got the GOLD 5s....AWESOME


    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
  11. Thread AuthorThread Author   #16561  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    Hey jag! Im picking the broncos... But I think it will be a very close game

    Sent from my Galaxy
    I do think it is going to be close and it could be in the 20s in scoring like 24-20 or maybe even high scoring.
  12. Thread AuthorThread Author   #16562  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by spencerdl View Post
    I got the GOLD 5s....AWESOME


    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    Cool good for you and will go good with all those walls I see you post when I check the thread once in a while.
  13. #16563  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,906 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,957 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    I will say thind even though I am picking Seattle... Peyton Manning had an incredible record breaking year in many ways better than My ALL time favorite which is Dan Marino when he set all the records with the Dolphins that Peyton has broken.
    Yeah man its his year.plus I didn't like how the colts did him after that surgery of his. I hope he can take the broncos all the way

    Sent from my Galaxy
  14. #16564  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Ta Da ! I changed my shirt my signature 💋 on team I want to win ! Thanks Elizabeth !!


    Sent from wendybeee's iPhone5 using iMore Forums mobile app💋
  15. #16565  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Hi Everyone !!!


    Sent from wendybeee's iPhone5 using iMore Forums mobile app💋
  16. #16566  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Hi Everyone !!!


    Sent from wendybeee's iPhone5 using iMore Forums mobile app💋
    Hey Wendy


    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
  17. #16567  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by spencerdl View Post
    Hey Wendy


    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    Hey D nice shirt lol ! Guess we all shopped at the same store Elizabeth Sports Apparel ☺


    Sent from wendybeee's iPhone5 using iMore Forums mobile app💋
  18. #16568  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,906 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,957 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Hi Everyone !!!


    Sent from wendybeee's iPhone5 using iMore Forums mobile app💋
    Hey Wendy how's it going?

    Sent from my Galaxy
    wendybeee and Spencerdl like this.
  19. #16569  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    Yeah man its his year.plus I didn't like how the colts did him after that surgery of his. I hope he can take the broncos all the way

    Sent from my Galaxy
    I'm having a very difficult time with this game!! Totally sitting on the fence lol ouch ...
    Amazed with Peyton's unbelievable accomplishments and contributions on an off the field. The Seahawks have some So Cal connections that make rooting against them difficult! Hmmm chicken way out but I'm hoping for a good game
    these were the two teams I wanted to win all year...shhh don't tell the Drew lol sooo game on!!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
  20. Thread AuthorThread Author   #16570  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Ta Da ! I changed my shirt my signature  on team I want to win ! Thanks Elizabeth !!


    Sent from wendybeee's iPhone5 using iMore Forums mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Hi Everyone !!!


    Sent from wendybeee's iPhone5 using iMore Forums mobile app
    Wendy I am off the phone call now and you look mavalousssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!
  21. Thread AuthorThread Author   #16571  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    I'm having a very difficult time with this game!! Totally sitting on the fence lol ouch ...
    Amazed with Peyton's unbelievable accomplishments and contributions on an off the field. The Seahawks have some So Cal connections that make rooting against them difficult! Hmmm chicken way out but I'm hoping for a good game
    these were the two teams I wanted to win all year...shhh don't tell the Drew lol sooo game on!!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    I could not have said it better myself but i want the Seahawks to win in a close hard faught game.
  22. #16572  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    Hey Wendy how's it going?

    Sent from my Galaxy
    Hey Rells ! Good to see you 😀 Nuttin much and you ?


    Sent from wendybeee's iPhone5 using iMore Forums mobile app💋
  23. #16573  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Wendy I am off the phone call now and you look mavalousssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!
    Why thank you mr jag lol !


    Sent from wendybeee's iPhone5 using iMore Forums mobile app💋
  24. #16574  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,906 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,957 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    I'm having a very difficult time with this game!! Totally sitting on the fence lol ouch ...
    Amazed with Peyton's unbelievable accomplishments and contributions on an off the field. The Seahawks have some So Cal connections that make rooting against them difficult! Hmmm chicken way out but I'm hoping for a good game
    these were the two teams I wanted to win all year...shhh don't tell the Drew lol sooo game on!!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    Lol. It should be one heck of a game. The best defense vs the best offense.

    Sent from my Galaxy
    Jaguarr40 and Spencerdl like this.
  25. Thread AuthorThread Author   #16575  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Hey D nice shirt lol ! Guess we all shopped at the same store Elizabeth Sports Apparel ☺


    Sent from wendybeee's iPhone5 using iMore Forums mobile app
    The Elizabeth Boutique for the finer Man and Woman....
    Spencerdl likes this.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-26-2014, 08:47 AM
  2. iPhone lineup after the 3Q
    By KingBuick in forum iPhone 6
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 09:34 PM
  3. Bid for a lunch with Tim Cook, help a good cause
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 02:10 PM

Posting Permissions