The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I've noticed that a lot of people in my neighbourhood have their yards decorated for Halloween. I'll try to get some pictures and post them over the next couple of weeks.

Do any of you have your yards and houses decorated for Halloween? I live in an apartment, so I can't really put anything outside.

Do your neighbours have any nice Halloween decorations in their yards?

I have 3-4 neighbors who decorate their yards for Halloween. One neighbor has lights and music another neighbor has a huge graveyard display. We have never decorated for Halloween though.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I've noticed that a lot of people in my neighbourhood have their yards decorated for Halloween. I'll try to get some pictures and post them over the next couple of weeks.

Do any of you have your yards and houses decorated for Halloween? I live in an apartment, so I can't really put anything outside.

Do your neighbours have any nice Halloween decorations in their yards?

Hey Laura :biggrin: when my girls were little we used to go all out for Halloween but then they got 'embarrased' when they were teens :cant-watch: now kids come to our house on Halloween and say 'didn't this used to be the good place' :laughing:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Hey everyone ! Like Ipheuria was a long weekend for Thanksgiving here and I sure did enjoy it and now a short work week even better :dancing:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good evening everyone. Hope everybody had a good Tuesday and now like me relaxing with my favorite friends on the internet. Yes of course I mean all of you ...Geez!!!!!:rotfl:

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site

I saw "Rock Of Ages" for the umpteenth time tonight, Julianne Hough just needs to realize she's my future wife already ;) lmao

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Today is going to be a long hhuuuummmppp daaaaaaayyy. Normally I take the day off but I think I am going to go for a nice long run to clear my head.

Enjoy some coffee.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381912245.882371.jpg

Last edited:

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

There are more in the neighbourhood. I'll be adding more pictures between now and Halloween.

We decorate for Halloween and kids always say 'that house is cool'. Granted we don't do huge blow up deco, but we have lights, haunted deco, a strobe light on the porch and we dress up to handout candy...or I should say hubby does because I take the girls trick or treating. Since we moved here though, it's not always as scary fun (lil bit is fun I think, just not too frightening for little ones) because they start here at 4 and then it ends before 7...yes you can see everyone's costumes but then it's not spooky! lol🍂🍁🎃👻

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Hellooooo iMore 20k .... Darn it I've got some catching up to do again!!! Just wanted to say Good Morning and will try to scroll back and catch up!! :) :)

Azensun

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site

Wow...lots to catch up on in here!

So, how DO they do those cool things with the steamed milk in coffee?! I really liked the fire-breathing dragon one.

Halloween: I'm embarrassed to admit we go a little bonkers around here. We've only started our decorations, but the best (and funniest) part is that my honey bear is a decoration as well! We also do some lights and have a huge, inflatable cat whose head moves.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Check out my new mini plunger lol. It's for the times I get called by Barbie because of a plugged toilet ;0)

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1381937485.781954.jpg

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I used to have a neighbour who worked for a special FX company. His house used to be insane at Halloween. He had fog floating over the grass and walkway up to his house. He'd have boiling mud and one of the wooden steps up to his porch that would break when you stepped on it. The house was CRAZY! The last time that I remember he had a mannequin looking thing holding a bowl of candy on the porch. It was mechanized so whenever a person went to grab candy from the bowl the hands would start moving and the eyes would glow that kind of stuff. Most kids never went into the yard they would send their parents lol. I heard so many parents and teenagers screaming it was the best ever.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

My new iPhone stand at my desk. It's a cheapo plastic holder just for when I put my phone to charge. I have a friend with a fabrication shop. I'm thinking of asking him to create the same thing out of aluminum for fun.

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1381937979.137272.jpg

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381941678.178271.jpg

Aluminum.... Go for Lego. That's the one I made for my desk.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2