Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 622 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 619620621622623624625 ... LastLast
Results 15,526 to 15,550 of 29213
Like Tree77338Likes
  1. #15526  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Lol....good afternoon pr1nce ! That sounds good right about now a trip to Florida ! It's way too cold to be here
    Oh hey... Who made the reservations for the van? Hmmm think we were all jumping into a van and heading to Jag's house for a little fun in the sun
  2. #15527  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    Oh hey... Who made the reservations for the van? Hmmm think we were all jumping into a van and heading to Jag's house for a little fun in the sun
    No kidding. Let's go!
  3. #15528  
    Janey_G's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    729 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,321 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    Wow Janey! That's a lot of snnnooooww! Brr
    Did you get the snowblower to work?
    We couldn't even get to the shed because there was a 4 foot drift right in front of it. All I can say is thank goodness for teenage boys! LOL
  4. #15529  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,906 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,957 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Thanks Rellskie! We got the snow yesterday. Now we're going into the deep freeze. It's going down to -15 this weekend. High on Monday will be -9.
    W. T. F.?! lol. Man that's ridiculous. It's 15 right now but it feels like - 5. It's brutal outside.

    Sent from a Unknown Galaxy
  5. #15530  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,906 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,957 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Well I heard that you are going to be getting the same storm system as Janey with 18 inches of snow so get your shovel ready
    Yeah I think we got around 8 inches where I'm at. I was pissed off cleaning off my truck this morning lol. Now I'm on my way to visit my aunt and uncle since I have the day off. The roads are fine its just the little streets that ya have to be worried about.

    Sent from a Unknown Galaxy
  6. #15531  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,906 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,957 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Janey_G View Post
    I can't even think about the snow. We couldn't get the snow blower started yesterday but I hope we can get it fired up tomorrow. If not we will be doing things the old fashioned way. I can feel the aches already!

    Have a great night everyone. 😃
    Yeah I hope you were able to get it working janey. My neighbor has one and did ours this morning. Snow blowers are one of man's greatest inventions lol

    Sent from a Unknown Galaxy
  7. #15532  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,906 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,957 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Good morning everyone! It's another cold day here. I just checked the temp , it's -17!! Stay safe and warm today. I think it's about time for a 20k team trip to visit our friend Jag!
    Smh! Man u think you're right. Let's all go see jag this weekend!

    Sent from a Unknown Galaxy
  8. #15533  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    W. T. F.?! lol. Man that's ridiculous. It's 15 right now but it feels like - 5. It's brutal outside.

    Sent from a Unknown Galaxy
    It was actually -17 this morning! They say on Monday we could break our all time low high temp of -14. I can't imagine that. That's crazy.
  9. #15534  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,906 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,957 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    It was actually -17 this morning! They say on Monday we could break our all time low high temp of -14. I can't imagine that. That's crazy.
    Wow... Stay warm my friend. It's supposed to be like 4 degrees here tonight. The coldest weather philly has had in 5 Year's.

    Sent from a Unknown Galaxy
  10. #15535  
    Laura Knotek's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,385 Posts
    Global Posts
    46,899 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    WalMart ran out of the windshield washer fluid with antifreeze. I have to make a trip to Advance Auto Parts now.



    Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk
  11. #15536  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laura Knotek View Post
    WalMart ran out of the windshield washer fluid with antifreeze. I have to make a trip to Advance Auto Parts now.



    Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk
    Good luck Laura. Get home before it gets any colder.
  12. Thread AuthorThread Author   #15537  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    finally good evening everyone. Hope everyone stays warm and indoors.
  13. #15538  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    finally good evening everyone. Hope everyone stays warm and indoors.
    Hi Jag!
  14. Thread AuthorThread Author   #15539  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Good morning everyone! It's another cold day here. I just checked the temp , it's -17!! Stay safe and warm today. I think it's about time for a 20k team trip to visit our friend Jag!
    You all chip in and rent the motor home and come on, It is cold here tonight and this weekend but this cold you guys can handle. We will have a blast, Bring it on....
  15. Thread AuthorThread Author   #15540  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Lol....good afternoon pr1nce ! That sounds good right about now a trip to Florida ! It's way too cold to be here
    Then stop talking about it and all of ya meet up and head here. I got plenty of room for all of you if you rent a motor home, Can you imagine how much that would be for you guys.
  16. Thread AuthorThread Author   #15541  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Hi Jag!
    Evening Mr Pr1nce. Been working on guides all dsay and just finished them. Darrick is so fast he smells them. He already moved them...LOL
  17. #15542  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good evening everyone. Gosh I hope all of you are home safe and warm. xo
  18. Thread AuthorThread Author   #15543  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    Good evening everyone. Gosh I hope all of you are home safe and warm. xo
    I YAM and drinking hot Chai tea with honey. 38 tonight in FLA. and i hate heat so my house is cold.
  19. #15544  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    I YAM and drinking hot Chai tea with honey. 38 tonight in FLA. and i hate heat so my house is cold.
    Eeeek as we come to a screeching halt and turn that motor home around !! Did you say 38F Where's the bikini weather gone ???
  20. #15545  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Then stop talking about it and all of ya meet up and head here. I got plenty of room for all of you if you rent a motor home, Can you imagine how much that would be for you guys.
    Can you imagine how much fun we'd have! It would be like the relatives living in a motor home in your driveway that you couldn't get rid of! Umm that sounds like a Chevy Chase movie.
  21. #15546  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Can you imagine how much fun we'd have! It would be like the relatives living in a motor home in your driveway that you couldn't get rid of! Umm that sounds like a Chevy Chase movie.
    Bwahahahaha I love that Chevy Chase movie
  22. #15547  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    Good evening everyone. Gosh I hope all of you are home safe and warm. xo
    Hi Elizabeth, We just got home from my daughters basketball game. It's a cold windy night here. Snow is blowing and drifting on the roads. I'm in for the night. This weekend will break all kinds of weather records.
  23. #15548  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Then stop talking about it and all of ya meet up and head here. I got plenty of room for all of you if you rent a motor home, Can you imagine how much that would be for you guys.
    Oh I wanna drive pleeeese
  24. #15549  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Eeeek as we come to a screeching halt and turn that motor home around !! Did you say 38F Where's the bikini weather gone ???
    Said in a tinsy quiet voice ... 79 here on Sunday...
  25. #15550  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Hi Elizabeth, We just got home from my daughters basketball game. It's a cold windy night here. Snow is blowing and drifting on the roads. I'm in for the night. This weekend will break all kinds of weather records.
    How was the basketball game?
    wendybeee likes this.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-26-2014, 08:47 AM
  2. iPhone lineup after the 3Q
    By KingBuick in forum iPhone 6
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 09:34 PM
  3. Bid for a lunch with Tim Cook, help a good cause
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 02:10 PM

Posting Permissions