Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 614 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 611612613614615616617 ... LastLast
Results 15,326 to 15,350 of 29213
Like Tree77338Likes

Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Same here and some movies on my Blu Ray... A real dreary day here today and cloudy.
    It was a beautiful day here, sunny and 45. Now we're getting ready for an arctic blast for the next 5-6 days. The high temp tomorrow is 20 and 4 degrees on Monday!

Ok guys, I've never come in here to rant....but I have to say this. If I see another Michael Bolton Honda commercial I just might lose it. Really enough already. Ok, that's my mini rant. I feel better now.
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #15328  
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    It was a beautiful day here, sunny and 45. Now we're getting ready for an arctic blast for the next 5-6 days. The high temp tomorrow is 20 and 4 degrees on Monday!
    That weather report stinks....Bummer.
  4. Thread AuthorThread Author   #15329  
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

Ok guys, I've never come in here to rant....but I have to say this. If I see another Michael Bolton Honda commercial I just might lose it. Really enough already. Ok, that's my mini rant. I feel better now.
    Amen on that

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    That weather report stinks....Bummer.
    No kidding. They said on the news tonight that the windchill might not get above zero until next Friday.
    iMore Pro

Global Posts
    1,321 Global Posts

OMG I can't stand him. I wind up pausing the TV so I can just skip over him. LOL
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    4,474 Global Posts

Lol. That's like the only add on TV and I have to watch like 50 of those during football games.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fit24 View Post
    Good evening! It turned out to be a great day here in Virginia Beach with temps in the hi 50's. Celebrating my wedding anniversary today with a wonderful woman.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    Happy Anniversary Fit!
    Laura Knotek and Fit24 like this.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

Rant away I agree with you

Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    Rant away I agree with you
    Thanks Elizabeth! I am so sick of them. I love Honda's, I have a CRV now that I love. But, enough already!!
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    46,943 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Janey_G View Post
    Hi everyone! What a wacky day filled with wacky people. I had no idea just how many people out there don't know how to pump gas...made the trip to BJ's pretty entertaining! Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. Anyone doing anything exciting for New Years?
    Janey, that's really funny about the people not knowing how to pump gas. Thankfully, I haven't seen any in awhile. I don't even remember being shown how to pump gas. Self-serve came about when I was probably in 6th grade, and I always pumped gas for my parents.

I hope your day went well other than the gas station problems.

I plan to stay home and just relax on New Year's Eve. I'd rather avoid the big crowds and drunk people that night.
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    46,943 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fit24 View Post
    Good evening! It turned out to be a great day here in Virginia Beach with temps in the hi 50's. Celebrating my wedding anniversary today with a wonderful woman.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    Congratulations to the 2 of you and good luck always!
    Elizabeth2, Jaguarr40 and Fit24 like this.
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    46,943 Global Posts

Thanks Elizabeth! I am so sick of them. I love Honda's, I have a CRV now that I love. But, enough already!!
    Me too! I cannot stand that guy.

I also have a Honda. Mine is a Civic coupe.

Quote Originally Posted by Janey_G View Post
    Hi everyone! What a wacky day filled with wacky people. I had no idea just how many people out there don't know how to pump gas...made the trip to BJ's pretty entertaining! Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. Anyone doing anything exciting for New Years?
    People don't know how to pump gas? That's crazy! We stay at home on New Year's Eve. It's too much of an amateur night!
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    7,113 Global Posts

Hi there friends, happy Sunday!!! Brrr chilly day and week coming up, highs mid week -15!!!!😳❄️

My college team won their bowl game Friday, then their basketball game yesterday....Seashell had her happy dance goin on!!!!.....and the Pack is gonna kick some **** today!!!!!! 🏈

We stay home too and host a small party for New Years...definitely not worth being out!!!!🎉

Michael Bolton commercial is annoying but gosh do I love the Apple commercial!❤️ They really have a great marketing team!!! So does Sprint with those silly kids😊

Have a great day everyone!!!

Good morning everyone! Hope you guys have a great day. I'm staying in all day. It's 30 degrees right now, falling temp the rest of the day. The highs for the next few days will be in the single digits!! Brrrr

Quote Originally Posted by seashell93 View Post
    Hi there friends, happy Sunday!!! Brrr chilly day and week coming up, highs mid week -15!!!!😳❄️

My college team won their bowl game Friday, then their basketball game yesterday....Seashell had her happy dance goin on!!!!.....and the Pack is gonna kick some **** today!!!!!! 🏈

We stay home too and host a small party for New Years...definitely not worth being out!!!!🎉

Michael Bolton commercial is annoying but gosh do I love the Apple commercial!❤️ They really have a great marketing team!!! So does Sprint with those silly kids😊

Have a great day everyone!!!
    Good morning seashell! I thought our highs this week in the single digits was cold, but -15 stay warm up there. You might actually have to throw on an extra layer for your happy dances!
    iMore Pro

Global Posts
    1,321 Global Posts

Hi everyone! I have to go outside my town for self serve gas and BJ's has really cheap gas. The line wasn't that long, but some individuals were fighting with the hose thinking that by yanking on it really hard, it would stretch more...no...doesn't work. LOL

We stay home on New Years too and we get snacks for dinner like weenies in a biscuit, spinach pie bites, potato puffs, etc. instead of regular dinner. I wind up not making it until midnight since I'm a light weight but my kids and husband do.

It's a rainy and chilly day here in suburbia with a chance of a significant snow storm later next week. Let's just hope it doesn't effect the kids going back to school on time.

Have a great day!
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

Good Morning 20kers! lol yep still morning here
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    46,943 Global Posts

I just got back from church. This is the manger at my church.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-photochooser-5c4a3ff8-84da-421f-b170-d31610bf37af.jpg  
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    46,943 Global Posts

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-photochooser-020e43b4-89a3-4d45-992b-743dd81c6461.jpg  
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    7,113 Global Posts

Good morning seashell! I thought our highs this week in the single digits was cold, but -15 stay warm up there. You might actually have to throw on an extra layer for your happy dances!
    No extra layers silly, just happy dance in the hot tub! 😉
  23. Thread AuthorThread Author   #15348  
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

Same here. Have a new Honda Accord and have always driven Honda but that is about drawing the line for me.
  24. Thread AuthorThread Author   #15349  
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Laura Knotek View Post
    Janey, that's really funny about the people not knowing how to pump gas. Thankfully, I haven't seen any in awhile. I don't even remember being shown how to pump gas. Self-serve came about when I was probably in 6th grade, and I always pumped gas for my parents.

I hope your day went well other than the gas station problems.

I plan to stay home and just relax on New Year's Eve. I'd rather avoid the big crowds and drunk people that night.
    I could not agree more about staying home at night and making sure I am safe from the crazies.
  25. Thread AuthorThread Author   #15350  
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

Good morning everyone! Hope you guys have a great day. I'm staying in all day. It's 30 degrees right now, falling temp the rest of the day. The highs for the next few days will be in the single digits!! Brrrr
    Of course our weather is nothing like that but went out this morning just for a quick errand to the store and now home the rest of the day watching football games. Hope you have a great and warm day Pr1nce.