Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 612 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 609610611612613614615 ... LastLast
Results 15,276 to 15,300 of 29213
Like Tree77338Likes
  1. #15276  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Good morning everyone. Have a great day!
    Good Morning Prince hope you have a great day too!!
  2. #15277  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by seashell93 View Post
    Hey Laura! There were lots of cars and shoppers out today near me too, but my return went pretty quick! Guess everyone is waiting til today or the weekend maybe...
    Hi Seashell grrrrr Target... I replaced my debit card I used there....
    Laura Knotek and Jaguarr40 like this.
  3. #15278  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laura Knotek View Post
    I had a good day today too. I thought Target would be extremely busy when I went to exchange something, but the lines were not bad at all.
    Good Morning Laura thanks for sharing the cake balls earlier!! Ohh yummy
    Laura Knotek and Jaguarr40 like this.
  4. #15279  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    Good Morning Prince hope you have a great day too!!
    Thanks Elizabeth. You too.
    Laura Knotek and Jaguarr40 like this.
  5. #15280  
    Laura Knotek's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,385 Posts
    Global Posts
    46,902 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by seashell93 View Post
    Hey Laura! There were lots of cars and shoppers out today near me too, but my return went pretty quick! Guess everyone is waiting til today or the weekend maybe...



    That's good it went quickly for you too.





    Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
  6. #15281  
    Laura Knotek's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,385 Posts
    Global Posts
    46,902 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    Hi Seashell grrrrr Target... I replaced my debit card I used there....



    I was lucky because I used a gift card, not credit or debit.





    Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk
    Elizabeth2 and Jaguarr40 like this.
  7. #15282  
    Laura Knotek's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,385 Posts
    Global Posts
    46,902 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Happy Friday folks!

    I hope today will be a great start to the weekend for everyone.



    Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk
  8. #15283  
    Janey_G's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    729 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,321 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Hi everyone! Crazy busy day here as always. Just got back from taking my husband for his 3rd epidural shot for sciatic pain. Hopefully when he starts PT he will start to feel better. Now I have errands to run but I'm waiting on my daughter to put on her makeup! I'm always waiting for someone...LOL

    Have a great day!
  9. #15284  
    Laura Knotek's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,385 Posts
    Global Posts
    46,902 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Janey_G View Post
    Hi everyone! Crazy busy day here as always. Just got back from taking my husband for his 3rd epidural shot for sciatic pain. Hopefully when he starts PT he will start to feel better. Now I have errands to run but I'm waiting on my daughter to put on her makeup! I'm always waiting for someone...LOL

    Have a great day!



    Hi Janey,

    Hope your husband is feeling better soon!





    Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk
  10. #15285  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laura Knotek View Post
    I was lucky because I used a gift card, not credit or debit.





    Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk
    Ohhhh you are a lucky girl Laura! Me... Lol no so much although replacing my card was quite painless. It was issues on the spot from my bank.
  11. #15286  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laura Knotek View Post
    Happy Friday folks!

    I hope today will be a great start to the weekend for everyone.



    Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk
    Happy Friday Laura
  12. #15287  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Janey_G View Post
    Hi everyone! Crazy busy day here as always. Just got back from taking my husband for his 3rd epidural shot for sciatic pain. Hopefully when he starts PT he will start to feel better. Now I have errands to run but I'm waiting on my daughter to put on her makeup! I'm always waiting for someone...LOL

    Have a great day!
    Good Morning Jamey. Sorry to hear of the pain Your hubby is in. The guys at PT will be very supportive and motivational.
    Had to chuckle about waiting on your daughter applying her makeup lol!! They can take so long and always with a bit of drama mixed in
  13. Thread AuthorThread Author   #15288  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good afternoon everyone. Was out since 8 this morning tending to some personal business and just got home. I hope all my good and dear friends on here are doing well and having a good Friday or I would be disappointed. Have a great day!!
  14. #15289  
    Laura Knotek's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,385 Posts
    Global Posts
    46,902 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    Ohhhh you are a lucky girl Laura! Me... Lol no so much although replacing my card was quite painless. It was issues on the spot from my bank.



    I hope you get everything sorted quickly with the bank. I had issues with a debit card a few years ago and never use one now because of that. I got my money back, but it was such a hassle I'm not taking that chance again.





    Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk
    wendybeee and Elizabeth2 like this.
  15. #15290  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Janey_G View Post
    Hi everyone! Crazy busy day here as always. Just got back from taking my husband for his 3rd epidural shot for sciatic pain. Hopefully when he starts PT he will start to feel better. Now I have errands to run but I'm waiting on my daughter to put on her makeup! I'm always waiting for someone...LOL

    Have a great day!
    Oh my hope your hubby feels better soon Janey nothing worse than being in pain all the time Omgosh the makeup wait.....talk to me I have two daughters ....and makeup MUST be perfect
  16. #15291  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Day 1 of 5 days away no cooking no cleaning only pleasure.....YAY ! Hope everyone is having a nice night
  17. #15292  
    Janey_G's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    729 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,321 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Oh my hope your hubby feels better soon Janey nothing worse than being in pain all the time Omgosh the makeup wait.....talk to me I have two daughters ....and makeup MUST be perfect
    Do your daughters watch YouTube videos on makeup application techniques?! She's driving me nuts already and she's only 13 1/2! LOL. Thank goodness I also have a son or I'd be in the looney bin already.
  18. #15293  
    seashell93's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,746 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,113 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Janey_G View Post
    Do your daughters watch YouTube videos on makeup application techniques?! She's driving me nuts already and she's only 13 1/2! LOL. Thank goodness I also have a son or I'd be in the looney bin already.
    My Junior in HS only wears makeup for homecoming and the occasional party, but otherwise she is so carefree about it, love that about her! My youngest is just about 13 and wear a touch of mascara and lip gloss to school and that's plenty...her nails however have to have the most fun designs though! lol
  19. #15294  
    seashell93's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,746 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,113 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Day 1 of 5 days away no cooking no cleaning only pleasure.....YAY ! Hope everyone is having a nice night
    Enjoy Wendy!!!!👍❄️🍷☕️🍝🍤🍸
  20. #15295  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Day 1 of 5 days away no cooking no cleaning only pleasure.....YAY ! Hope everyone is having a nice night
    Have fun Wendy!
  21. #15296  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laura Knotek View Post
    I hope you get everything sorted quickly with the bank. I had issues with a debit card a few years ago and never use one now because of that. I got my money back, but it was such a hassle I'm not taking that chance again.





    Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk
    It was just a little inconvenient to replace the card but they issued it right inside the bank. So that was nice. Ohh if it had been a credit card I would have been not too happy. So many things tied to those.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
  22. #15297  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Day 1 of 5 days away no cooking no cleaning only pleasure.....YAY ! Hope everyone is having a nice night
    Have a wonderful wonderful time!!!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
  23. #15298  
    iOS Gravity's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,882 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,465 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Hope everyone had a wonderful day.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
  24. Thread AuthorThread Author   #15299  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by seashell93 View Post
    My Junior in HS only wears makeup for homecoming and the occasional party, but otherwise she is so carefree about it, love that about her! My youngest is just about 13 and wear a touch of mascara and lip gloss to school and that's plenty...her nails however have to have the most fun designs though! lol
    Sounds like mother like daughters to me....LMAO except for the dancing though... None of that!
  25. #15300  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Sounds like mother like daughters to me....LMAO except for the dancing though... None of that!
    Oh no, no dancing like that yet!!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-26-2014, 08:47 AM
  2. iPhone lineup after the 3Q
    By KingBuick in forum iPhone 6
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 09:34 PM
  3. Bid for a lunch with Tim Cook, help a good cause
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 02:10 PM

Posting Permissions