The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Congrats top Rellskie for a very nice Milestone - 12K. Great job. i don't even remember or think of these anymore with being so busy but i am happy for you buddy.

First you had 2 in a row at CB and now a good one here. When you are hot you are hot.......Smokinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Morning folks! Can you guys believe we are in October already? Sheesh:eek: It seems September just flew by. Anyways hope you guys have a great day!

Sent from my S4 using Tapatalk 4
Yeh it sure did. I am shocked.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I so hear you on that man. Here it means Thanksgiving is right around the corner and then Halloween it's insane. Well at least there is one silver lining one more week to a long weekend for us Canadians :laughing:
Yep you guys have Turkey day way ahead of us don't you. I just noticed that today even though I knew it but did not sink in how much sooner until today. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Some Republicans say Obama is more willing to open talks with Iran than them. As stated elsewhere, If it turns out that President Barack Obama can made a deal with the most intransigent, hardline, unreasonable, totalitarian Mullahs in the world, but not with Republicans, maybe he?s not the problem.
I think even though I sort of make it a thig of mine to stay away from arguing or even discussing Politics but in this case I think there are way to many damn people worrying about other things, Other party's and the involvement in way to many people that don't care as long as it does not involve them and their pay. This whole situation in DC where I was born and raised makes me ashamed being from there.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

OK. I am in a meeting now, and out for the day as soon as it is done. That gives you all a few hours to get to the next milestone. :)

If you dont hit it before I get back online dont get mad if I happen to hit post 12000 :)
OK we wont. LOL

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Woo Hoo!! New milestone...sorry I missed it. Been MIA for few days but back now...had an awesome trip and still need some sleep, but good to see you all!!

Tomorrow is...say it with me...happy camel day!!!
Good evening strange person...LOL :kiss:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Yep you guys have Turkey day way ahead of us don't you. I just noticed that today even though I knew it but did not sink in how much sooner until today. :)

Yessssssss ! Another long weekend coming up soon *seashells happy dance* :dancing:

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site

I got eaten by life, but it finally spit me back out. Little worse for the wear but here I am.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh