The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Probably everyone is busy. I'm sure I'll miss the milestone, since I'll be busy later (and probably other folks won't be).

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I read this article today Yahoo News Canada - Latest News & Headlines it's pretty thought provoking stuff. I obviously didn't just believe everything right off the bat but it does make you stop and think and go hmmmm. Granted I'm a very Sci-Fi kind of guy so I thought of all kinds of things. I just think we as humans are always looking out into space but we are really so small and insignificant. We really don't know what could be out there and having never met with anyone or thing more intelligent than us it's hard to conceive until it happens. The possibilities are just endless it's the stuff movies could be made from :cool:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I'll prob miss the milestone since it's 4 and almost time for me to go home Yipee

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

yeah you guys are slacking come on pick up the pace lol

I'm not slacking!! Lol. I have been over at crackberry talking it up but still I manage my time on Here, CB and AC very well :D

Sent from my S4 using Tapatalk 4

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Ok I got something to get you all to start posting... Snacks

nujugube.jpg

agemare7.jpg

punu9e4e.jpg

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I'm not slacking!! Lol. I have been over at crackberry talking it up but still I manage my time on Here, CB and AC very well :D

You know I'm joking if anyone it's me slacking lol

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Everytime it's time to go home I thank Apple for saving some more trees. Before when I was leaving and was reading a good article I would print it out and read it on the train. Now I have two options I can either just open Safari on my iPhone and read the sites through iCloud sync or I can connect to my iPhone hotspot and read the sites on my laptop. Yes that is what I call innovation and boy do I love it! :yes:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I read this article today Yahoo News Canada - Latest News & Headlines it's pretty thought provoking stuff. I obviously didn't just believe everything right off the bat but it does make you stop and think and go hmmmm. Granted I'm a very Sci-Fi kind of guy so I thought of all kinds of things. I just think we as humans are always looking out into space but we are really so small and insignificant. We really don't know what could be out there and having never met with anyone or thing more intelligent than us it's hard to conceive until it happens. The possibilities are just endless it's the stuff movies could be made from :cool:

I'm going to check this out when I get a chance. I'm not sold on any type of life outside of earth. I just don't see it.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I'm going to check this out when I get a chance. I'm not sold on any type of life outside of earth. I just don't see it.

I don't believe the story or the book either but there are some pretty interesting things that kinda make you go hmmmmm. Who knows maybe humans were being transported by some other race. Something went awry and the ship crashed on earth. We have evolved lost to the race who were transporting us for breeding and to be used as slaves. Like I said I'm a pretty Sci-Fi kinda guy but every civilization has always had gods Norse, Roman, Greek, etc. People who were bigger, stronger, smarter than us would almost seem like gods. It just makes you go hmmmm lol

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Everytime it's time to go home I thank Apple for saving some more trees. Before when I was leaving and was reading a good article I would print it out and read it on the train. Now I have two options I can either just open Safari on my iPhone and read the sites through iCloud sync or I can connect to my iPhone hotspot and read the sites on my laptop. Yes that is what I call innovation and boy do I love it! :yes:

I love that too. I use pocket now for long reads when I'm away from wifi. God I love technology!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I love that too. I use pocket now for long reads when I'm away from wifi. God I love technology!

yes yes I'm right there with ya

When our accounting dept. gives us paper pay stubs I just smh like "Really". Today I had to print out copier print reports to scan them and then send them in to the copier companies. Does anyone else see anything else wrong with that? I print and then scan to turn it from digital to paper and then back to digital. Am I missing something here?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I don't believe the story or the book either but there are some pretty interesting things that kinda make you go hmmmmm. Who knows maybe humans were being transported by some other race. Something went awry and the ship crashed on earth. We have evolved lost to the race who were transporting us for breeding and to be used as slaves. Like I said I'm a pretty Sci-Fi kinda guy but every civilization has always had gods Norse, Roman, Greek, etc. People who were bigger, stronger, smarter than us would almost seem like gods. It just makes you go hmmmm lol

Yeah I can respect that. My thing is I can barely stand the people on this planet, let alone some other beings from a different planet. Lmao! I don't have time to find them:D it is very interesting though.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods