Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 593 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 590591592593594595596 ... LastLast
Results 14,801 to 14,825 of 29213
Like Tree77338Likes
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #14801  
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Quote Originally Posted by galaxyboy View Post
    Then again, there is a thread from 2008 and it hasn't been closed.
    I started and authorted this thread 7 months ago so why would you even think a Mod would close it? What gives you any impression that a Mod would even think about it?? Just curious to know why you made that comment?

Welcome back Jag!
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #14803  
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by spencerdl View Post
    Thanks for stopping by.....come back and see us sometime, in ther near future...SMILE
    I am late answering many posts because for one thing I have been out of town on business andalso with forum duties as an Ambassador I have certain obligations to fullfill because of Ambassador first and then play later.
    I mention this also because as far as I am concerned seashell has been part of this thread I started 7 months ago along with a select bunch of others. Anybody is welcome.

No rules except to have fun. No spam and no heavy duty conversation about tech to a point as this thread was designed for everyone to come here and just have a blast and a good time. We all pretty well know each other pretty good and spend more time doing our breakfast sharing and lunch and afternoon smoothies.

We have certain nights like Elizabeth that hold ice cream night so you might want to read from the beginning to get a feel of the thread. We also reward a member that hits a 1000 post plateau with a specially designed Icon rewarding them for that feat. The next one one or plateau would be 15000. We ask everyone be respectful to everyone else that comes here to just talk to each other and as mentioned, Have fun.

I started this thread from the idea of how much fun and how CB just lets their hair down to have fon with respect towards everyone else. No fighting and nor arguing and nobody just coming in to strat trouble. Otherwise everyone is welcome anytime to speak your piece.

I also hear you have been chosen as member of the month which iMore has brought back so congrats and keep that in mind as you post and represent all the other members as a good example on how to be so we can build our member base. Hope to see you hear often and through all the other forums. Welcome!
  4. Thread AuthorThread Author   #14804  
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Welcome back Jag!
    Thank you Pr1nce my good friend. Now that I am back in town from business it's back to forum duties so I better catch up and get myself going....LOL
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

Welcome Home Jag
    Laura Knotek and Jaguarr40 like this.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

Yes!!! Getting into the car
    Happy Tuesday Evening
    Laura Knotek and Jaguarr40 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    I am late answering many posts because for one thing I have been out of town on business andalso with forum duties as an Ambassador I have certain obligations to fullfill because of Ambassador first and then play later.
    I mention this also because as far as I am concerned seashell has been part of this thread I started 7 months ago along with a select bunch of others. Anybody is welcome.

No rules except to have fun. No spam and no heavy duty conversation about tech to a point as this thread was designed for everyone to come here and just have a blast and a good time. We all pretty well know each other pretty good and spend more time doing our breakfast sharing and lunch and afternoon smoothies.

We have certain nights like Elizabeth that hold ice cream night so you might want to read from the beginning to get a feel of the thread. We also reward a member that hits a 1000 post plateau with a specially designed Icon rewarding them for that feat. The next one one or plateau would be 15000. We ask everyone be respectful to everyone else that comes here to just talk to each other and as mentioned, Have fun.

I started this thread from the idea of how much fun and how CB just lets their hair down to have fon with respect towards everyone else. No fighting and nor arguing and nobody just coming in to strat trouble. Otherwise everyone is welcome anytime to speak your piece.

I also hear you have been chosen as member of the month which iMore has brought back so congrats and keep that in mind as you post and represent all the other members as a good example on how to be so we can build our member base. Hope to see you hear often and through all the other forums. Welcome!
    Welcome back Jag, and I for one am glad you started a thread like this seven months ago, I really missed this kind of thread coming from CB. I had a HARD time finding it. Thank you for recognising my member of the month win, however my start date was a little off. I actually became a member on the sister site in Aug of 2009 but the post count was correct at 8,400+. This similiar type thread on the sister site is very much welcomed and I hope it will be that way here. I think the reason that similiar thread has lasted this long on the sister site is because no one person is in charge, its made up mostly of senior posters who understands the make up of a thread like this. Glad to have you back JAG
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

Welcome back Jag
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    46,979 Global Posts

Welcome back Jag, and I for one am glad you started a thread like this seven months ago, I really missed this kind of thread coming from CB. I had a HARD time finding it. Thank you for recognising my member of the month win, however my start date was a little off. I actually became a member on the sister site in Aug of 2009 but the post count was correct at 8,400+. This similiar type thread on the sister site is very much welcomed and I hope it will be that way here. I think the reason that similiar thread has lasted this long on the sister site is because no one person is in charge, its made up mostly of senior posters who understands the make up of a thread like this. Glad to have you back JAG
    We've got one on WPCentral too. WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?! - Windows Phone Central Forums Anyone here is welcome to join the thread on WPCentral.
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    46,979 Global Posts

Thank you Pr1nce my good friend. Now that I am back in town from business it's back to forum duties so I better catch up and get myself going....LOL
    Glad to have you back Jag!

I hope the business trip went well.

You'll catch up in no time.

I'm sitting here trying to figure out why there is no Monday night football on Tuesday. LOL. I need help. HUGE Smile
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    4,474 Global Posts

I started and authorted this thread 7 months ago so why would you even think a Mod would close it? What gives you any impression that a Mod would even think about it?? Just curious to know why you made that comment?
    I saw some posts that have been from a month ago that were closed. Just wondering. Welcome back.
  14. Thread AuthorThread Author   #14814  
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    Welcome Home Jag
    TY Lizzie... Good to be home and sleep in my own bed tonight.

I guess thats it fo me ...Until I wake up in the middle of the night like always, not sure why yet, but I'm having a sleep study done. well Good night 20K
    Laura Knotek likes this.
  16. Thread AuthorThread Author   #14816  
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

Let me just say this Spencer.... I started this thread and that is all. I am not in charge of it and this thread belongs to the members of iMore and everyone that are regulars that come to it on a daily basis. We have fun, cut up and just enjoy each others company. I would ask you look at it that way and don't get hung up with people that have told others that they are just ringing up posts counts with empty posts that mean nothing with little substance.

I am here when I am not doing what I am suppose to be doing on the forums as an Ambassador, That is what I do first when I get home from work. After that I come in here and have fun with my friends that I have earned respect for being a straight shooter.
    I have heard good and bad about different people and i am not perfect wither. Just be real with EVERYONE you know and don't ever forget when you ask of people you are real with them and they will be with you. Maybe that is why you got member of the month. I don't know you so let's see what happens but you are welcome here anytime. Just have fun. Have a good night.
  17. Thread AuthorThread Author   #14817  
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by galaxyboy View Post
    I saw some posts that have been from a month ago that were closed. Just wondering. Welcome back.
    You have 303 posts and that says nothing to me about closed posts. I have no idea what that means. Just be real in this thread and you will have no problems with anyone here and I don't mean me because I wrote, I started this thread but I don't own it, it belongs to to the members that come here day in and day out and contribute. If you can do that, You are as welcome as anybody else. After all you are a member just like me. Have a good night.
  18. Thread AuthorThread Author   #14818  
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Laura Knotek View Post
    Glad to have you back Jag!

I hope the business trip went well.
    Ty Laura and I am happy to see you and be back home again.
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    46,979 Global Posts

I guess thats it fo me ...Until I wake up in the middle of the night like always, not sure why yet, but I'm having a sleep study done. well Good night 20K
    I hope you'll be feeling better soon Spencer.
    Spencerdl and Elizabeth2 like this.

Hola Jag.....

Taking my wife to the game on Sunday at FedEx Field. Should be interesting after both teams ****ty losses this past week.

Oh and to my iMore Team 20k family, I am sorry.

I have not posted a BAMF signature brew in a very long time. I have been slacking

I will again soon... I have however put on 4lbs of muscle

Good morning everyone! Have a great day.

Goooood Morning 20K, as you go thru your day remember the small stuff doesn't matter ....and it's all small stuff...ENJOY HUMP DAY.....SMILE

Good Morning Pr1nce, I do believe it's coffee time
    iMore Pro

Global Posts
    1,321 Global Posts

Good morning! Icy and cold today but my coffee is warming me up! 😃

Quote Originally Posted by Janey_G View Post
    Good morning! Icy and cold today but my coffee is warming me up!
    Good Morning JaneyG.....NICE avatar