The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Thx. Yeah I won it yesterday. It's 41 degrees there? My goodness! It's about 56 here and windy.

Tapatalking from my S4

It was 51 on Saturday night after lows in the 80s for the past month and some change. My horse started to get sick but thankfully I caught it early and put her blanket on her. :)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

1. I hate needles.
2. I hate needles.
​3. Did I mention I hate needles?

My dad is the same way he punched out a doctor once. It wasn't like a crazy fit just on reflex the doctor jammed the needle in his arm and he punched him with the other arm. It's pretty funny when we talk about it now.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

My dad is the same way he punched out a doctor once. It wasn't like a crazy fit just on reflex the doctor jammed the needle in his arm and he punched him with the other arm. It's pretty funny when we talk about it now.

I had an allergic reaction to laundry soap. I went to the quick clinic near my house and the nurse practitioner said she was going to give me an antihistamine shot and send me on my way. I asked for pills.

Yeah, I itched for a few days while the steroids worked.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

I'm against it because I don't trust them. Those shots give you the virus so your body can build a immunity to it. I haven't had the flu yet.

Tapatalking from my S4

Good Morning Rellskie. Love your new avatar!!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Thx. Yeah I won it yesterday. It's 41 degrees there? My goodness! It's about 56 here and windy.

Tapatalking from my S4

Congrats ! Lol....next you'll be ordering a Z10 :cant-watch: naw they are a great bunch there and hamster is a personal friend of mine (in real life)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Everyone,

I am not ignoring you all. Not only is my Father-in-Law on his way out, but we are dealing with a crazy family member and my work load is insane. Yesterday I was in meetings from 8am-4pm without a break. Today is pretty much the same.

I have a minute to post now only because I am spending crazy $$$$ on 4 new Pirellis for my car.... YAY :) (Can you feel the sarcasm?)

I will try and post up some more later on, but just know you are all not forgotten.

BAMF :)

Geez bamf when it rains it pours eh :straight-face: Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers always.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Congrats ! Lol....next you'll be ordering a Z10 :cant-watch: naw they are a great bunch there and hamster is a personal friend of mine (in real life)

LOL. Now it's funny you said that because I actually ordered a Z10 last week but it's the wrong version for Verizon! So I have to send it back Smh. Anyways they are a great bunch of folks. I just like to interact with all of mobile nations forums :)

Tapatalking from my S4

fastpitch_dad

May 29, 2013
Visit site

I've been using the iMore app as I didn't care for Tapatalk before but I hear it is much better now...mmm maybe I'll download update and give it a try ?!?!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

I've been using the iMore app as I didn't care for Tapatalk before but I hear it is much better now...mmm maybe I'll download update and give it a try ?!?!

I use iMore and debated about tapatalk too....may have to give it a try, although I try to keep my happy dances contained to just our forum! ;)

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

Holy hot potatoes. I half expected FBI agents to jump out of the walls of the hospital pharmacy when I asked for a box of Sudafed.

I know it's because of the meth heads using it to make meth, but for people like me with no insurance, Sudafed is the only thing that works and now Pharmacy Man tells me that there is a new law in the works that will require people to have a doctor's prescription to get it.

​Bloody ****. I can't afford to go to the doctor as it is.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro