Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 57 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 54555657585960 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 29213
Like Tree77338Likes
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1401  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Ohhhh Rita.....in my Mommy's Sippy Cup bwahahahahahaha !
    Hey same laugh as hamsterwheel, no wonder you guys are good friends.
    wendybeee and BergerKing like this.
  2. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1402  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laura Knotek View Post
    Look what I saw a few days ago!

    http://sdrv.ms/172ife2

    The picture quality wasn't that great since I was driving.
    Laura. You were driving. Shame on you....LOL
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1403  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    We all too often say at school that all the problems our children have are rooted in the action of some grown person.

    ​Sometimes adults just don't think.
    Amen to that Alli.
    BergerKing and wendybeee like this.
  4. #1404  
    Laura Knotek's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,390 Posts
    Global Posts
    46,988 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Laura. You were driving. Shame on you....LOL
    I wondered where he got an antique Mini Cooper from the UK.
    BergerKing likes this.
  5. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1405  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ipheuria View Post
    Damn I was just about to post when I got pulled away at work. The company I work for is taking part in the Toronto "Doors Open" this weekend. It's when many of the places, historic, political, educational, businesses that you can't usually get into open their doors to the general public. So anyone that is going to be in Toronto this weekend check it out. You can get more info here City of Toronto: Doors Open Toronto - more than 100 architecturally, historically, culturally and socially significant buildings open their doors for the weekend
    Would go for sure but think it would be a hike for me on the spur of the moment. LOL Will have to wait for the IndyCar race in July that I am coming to Toronto for.
  6. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1406  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laura Knotek View Post
    I wondered where he got an antique Mini Cooper from the UK.
    I have a good friend and customer of mine who is very well off with lots of exotic cars and one is an all steel Original Mini Cooper that he had shipped over from the UK, It is beautiful.
  7. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1407  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Hi Laura. Always nice to see you my dear. Gotta pick your brain for WP and info on a guide i am going to do for iMore. Will figure out when we can talk and how. Is that good with you? Got Android down and BB but not WP.
  8. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1408  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Well gonna start closing up to leave work so hopefully see you guys tonight. Have a great evening to all of you. Most of all be careful.
  9. #1409  
    Laura Knotek's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,390 Posts
    Global Posts
    46,988 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    I have a good friend and customer of mine who is very well off with lots of exotic cars and one is an all steel Original Mini Cooper that he had shipped over from the UK, It is beautiful.
    I'd love to see some pictures of your friend's car.
    BergerKing and Jaguarr40 like this.
  10. #1410  
    Laura Knotek's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,390 Posts
    Global Posts
    46,988 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Hi Laura. Always nice to see you my dear. Gotta pick your brain for WP and info on a guide i am going to do for iMore. Will figure out when we can talk and how. Is that good with you? Got Android down and BB but not WP.
    Sounds great!
    BergerKing likes this.
  11. #1411  
    Crude Berry's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    168 Posts
    Global Posts
    363 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laura Knotek View Post
    I'd love to see some pictures of your friend's car.
    Ditto.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    BergerKing likes this.
  12. #1412  
    BergerKing's Avatar
    iMore Expert

    Posts
    836 Posts
    Global Posts
    33,323 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Well, folks, 4 days out, 2400 miles knocked out, a thousand to do over the weekend, now, at a slower pace.
  13. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1413  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by BergerKing View Post
    Well, folks, 4 days out, 2400 miles knocked out, a thousand to do over the weekend, now, at a slower pace.
    Stay safe my friend. Did the wife make the trip?
    BergerKing likes this.
  14. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1414  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laura Knotek View Post
    I'd love to see some pictures of your friend's car.
    I very rarely see him but will try and see if i can contact him and ask if he can send me a few. No big hopes though. Will try and i will contact you about talking about WP.
  15. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1415  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Where in the world is everyone? CB is hopping right now at their thread. I need help here anyone??
    BergerKing and wendybeee like this.
  16. #1416  
    BergerKing's Avatar
    iMore Expert

    Posts
    836 Posts
    Global Posts
    33,323 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Stay safe my friend. Did the wife make the trip?
    Yes, she's enjoying the road cruise for at least two more weeks. We've covered a lot of ground together. Tonight we're taking it easy, getting laundry done, a good dinner, and all that fun stuff.
    Jaguarr40 and wendybeee like this.
  17. #1417  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Where in the world is everyone? CB is hopping right now at their thread. I need help here anyone??
    Busy Busy day for me. Just made me a drink and reading up on the post in this thread. How is your evening Jan?

    Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T
    BergerKing likes this.
  18. #1418  
    BergerKing's Avatar
    iMore Expert

    Posts
    836 Posts
    Global Posts
    33,323 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Where in the world is everyone? CB is hopping right now at their thread. I need help here anyone??
    I actually stopped by here, then I'll check in over there.
    Jaguarr40 and wendybeee like this.
  19. #1419  
    Laura Knotek's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,390 Posts
    Global Posts
    46,988 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Maybe everyone is already busy with holiday weekend plans.
    Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
  20. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1420  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by BergerKing View Post
    I actually stopped by here, then I'll check in over there.
    Thanks BK I have been bouncing back and forth myself...lol
    BergerKing likes this.
  21. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1421  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laura Knotek View Post
    Maybe everyone is already busy with holiday weekend plans.
    Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    You could be right. Laura I just emailed. my friend to send me some pics of his Mini. Also a surprise car if he sends it.
  22. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1422  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by BergerKing View Post
    Yes, she's enjoying the road cruise for at least two more weeks. We've covered a lot of ground together. Tonight we're taking it easy, getting laundry done, a good dinner, and all that fun stuff.
    Happy to hear that. Tell her jag said hello!!
  23. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1423  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    Busy Busy day for me. Just made me a drink and reading up on the post in this thread. How is your evening Jan?

    Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T
    Real good rell, Just taking it easy because I have to work tomorrow half a day and then a long weekend of lots of plans. I am going to be doing a lot of long distance cycling this weekend.
    wendybeee likes this.
  24. #1424  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Real good rell, Just taking it easy because I have to work tomorrow half a day and then a long weekend of lots of plans. I am going to be doing a lot of long distance cycling this weekend.
    That sucks you have to go in half a day but at least you will get to have some fun with cycling!

    I think I will be going over a friends house for some BBQ later this weekend and maybe hit the jersey shore. I have to see how the weather holds up.


    Tapatalking using my iphone
    wendybeee likes this.
  25. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1425  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    That sucks you have to go in half a day but at least you will get to have some fun with cycling!

    I think I will be going over a friends house for some BBQ later this weekend and maybe hit the jersey shore. I have to see how the weather holds up.


    Tapatalking using my iphone
    That's cool. Weather here all weekend is going to be unreal in the 80s so i am real ready to get out cycling and sweat, I usually will do a 40 mile ride at least. I have a Trek Hybrid 24 speed.
    wendybeee and Laura Knotek like this.
Page 57 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 54555657585960 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-26-2014, 08:47 AM
  2. iPhone lineup after the 3Q
    By KingBuick in forum iPhone 6
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 09:34 PM
  3. Bid for a lunch with Tim Cook, help a good cause
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 02:10 PM

Posting Permissions