Good morning everyone! Have a great day.
    Hey prince Good Morning.
    wendybeee likes this.
    11-14-2013 08:43 AM
    Morning friends!! It's Thursday...almost the weekend, we can do it!!!
    Chilly morning...need this!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1384441021.728687.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	61.4 KB 
ID:	42282
    11-14-2013 08:57 AM
    Hola

So I put some more tats on my MBP

Name:	IMG_0869.JPG 
Views:	24 
Size:	394.3 KB 
ID:	42307

I take it out to do some writing on my one hour train ride to work this morning. I notice the woman in front of me looking at it and then she gives me a dirty look. I get to work and look at it and realize lol. I've got Dope, slang for something great, like hype, sick, awesome and I've got Low Life which in car enthusiast circles is when you're car is lowered and it's a lifestyle that you love. However to anyone not familiar it just looks like I'm either making fun of or celebrating my druggie lifestyle Whoops

PS
    I don't think the drunk panda helped things either LOL
    11-14-2013 12:25 PM
    Good afternoon! I just got back from a stupid doctor's appointment for my son. The appointment was for 11:00am and now it's 1:30pm...what's wrong with this picture?! This doctor is always backed up so I guess it's really not that bad. He only sees patients like my son on Thursdays so it's always an experience. I'm a bit low on my coffee reserves so I'm going to reheat a cup of Timmys.
    11-14-2013 12:34 PM
    Hey prince Good Morning.
    Hi Elizabeth.!!
    11-14-2013 12:36 PM

Little afternoon snack
    11-14-2013 01:34 PM
    Hi Elizabeth.!!
    Hi pr1nce
    wendybeee and bamf-hacker like this.
    11-14-2013 01:35 PM
    Good afternoon! I just got back from a stupid doctor's appointment for my son. The appointment was for 11:00am and now it's 1:30pm...what's wrong with this picture?! This doctor is always backed up so I guess it's really not that bad. He only sees patients like my son on Thursdays so it's always an experience. I'm a bit low on my coffee reserves so I'm going to reheat a cup of Timmys.
    Posted a little pick me up for you Janey. It's not Timmys but works for me
    11-14-2013 01:39 PM
    Hola

I take it out to do some writing on my one hour train ride to work this morning. I notice the woman in front of me looking at it and then she gives me a dirty look. I get to work and look at it and realize lol. I've got Dope, slang for something great, like hype, sick, awesome and I've got Low Life which in car enthusiast circles is when you're car is lowered and it's a lifestyle that you love. However to anyone not familiar it just looks like I'm either making fun of or celebrating my druggie lifestyle Whoops

PS
    Lmao! Man your macbook looks sick! Funny story too

Sent from my Galaxy S IV
    11-14-2013 04:48 PM
    That's ridiculous!

Sent from my Galaxy S IV
    11-14-2013 04:49 PM
    Hola

PS
    Never assume. All she had to do is ask and I'm sure you would have explained your art to her.
    11-14-2013 06:47 PM
    Good Morning Fit24.
    Thanks Elizabeth! I was at the fitness center and missed your morning greeting.
    11-14-2013 06:51 PM
    Good morning Fit!
    Hi Pr1nce, missed your morning hello.
    11-14-2013 07:15 PM
    Hola

PS
    Lol Ricky you should have told her to save her dirty looks for Mayor Ford
    11-14-2013 07:16 PM
    Hey Everyone Good Evening
    Elizabeth2 and bamf-hacker like this.
    11-14-2013 07:25 PM
    Janey I hear you on this it's the same here they triple book each appointment. Thank goodness for Candy Crush on my phone to pass the wait time
    11-14-2013 07:27 PM
    Good evening everyone... Just thought i would catch you all up on our postings to date and of course this list includes most of the regs that come in and wanted you all to see the stats as of now....Keep it up. I am so proud of everyone who participates here....You guys are the best...

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	30 
Size:	10.2 KB 
ID:	42326
    11-14-2013 07:50 PM
    How is everyones night going so far?? How was your day and I heard that Wendy is starting to feel much better so that makes me happy
    11-14-2013 07:52 PM
    I'm definitely glad for games on my phone! The appointment was with his Immunologist. He's one of the best and he spends as much time with you as you need. Hope everyone has a good night and I will see you all tomorrow!
    11-14-2013 08:00 PM
    All is well on my end; had a productive day. 👍
    11-14-2013 08:02 PM
    Good evening everyone... Just thought i would catch you all up on our postings to date and of course this list includes most of the regs that come in and wanted you all to see the stats as of now....Keep it up. I am so proud of everyone who participates here....You guys are the best...

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	30 
Size:	10.2 KB 
ID:	42326
    Nice! It's slowed down a bit in here but I think we will be OK.

Sent from a Unknown Galaxy
    11-14-2013 09:01 PM
    I'm definitely glad for games on my phone! The appointment was with his Immunologist. He's one of the best and he spends as much time with you as you need. Hope everyone has a good night and I will see you all tomorrow!
    That's great! As long as he spends the time and gets everything sorted out then that's good.

11-14-2013 09:02 PM
    Good night Janey
    11-14-2013 09:20 PM
    Nice! It's slowed down a bit in here but I think we will be OK.

No doubt in my mind. Nobody set a speed limit to have fun now Rell you know we just plain have fun when we can.
    11-14-2013 09:21 PM
    How is everyones night going so far?? How was your day and I heard that Wendy is starting to feel much better so that makes me happy
    It was a good day. How you doin'?
    11-14-2013 09:28 PM
29,611 ... 542543544545546 ...