Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 534 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 531532533534535536537 ... LastLast
Results 13,326 to 13,350 of 29213
Like Tree77338Likes
  1. #13326  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ipheuria View Post
    yeah I'm dying to see what's going to happen this time around. I've seen a few details of the new Avengers movie and I'm not as thrilled as I once was. Although if RDJ doesn't do Ironman anymore the Avengers 2 might be the last time we see him as Ironman
    Yeah I'm real thrilled about the captain America movie. That looks like it's going to have the most action to me.

    Sent from a Galaxy far far away
  2. #13327  
    Laura Knotek's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,388 Posts
    Global Posts
    46,930 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    Yeah I'm real thrilled about the captain America movie. That looks like it's going to have the most action to me.

    Sent from a Galaxy far far away
    I want to see that one, especially since it was filmed in Cleveland.

    One of my friends who works downtown says all Clevelanders who work downtown should get free tickets due to the traffic and parking issues during the filming. LOL
  3. #13328  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Line up at the Yorkdale Apple Store today ! The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1383685090.836771.jpg


    Sent from wendybeee's iPhone 5 💋
  4. #13329  
    Ipheuria's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    7,274 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,341 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Line up at the Yorkdale Apple Store today ! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1383685090.836771.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	154.4 KB 
ID:	41684


    Sent from wendybeee's iPhone 5 ��
    I totally forgot the iPad Air was on sale. I saw line ups yesterday at Eaton Center and I was like people still line up for the 5s?? lol now I know.
    wendybeee and Laura Knotek like this.
  5. #13330  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laura Knotek View Post
    I want to see that one, especially since it was filmed in Cleveland.

    One of my friends who works downtown says all Clevelanders who work downtown should get free tickets due to the traffic and parking issues during the filming. LOL
    LOL! Yeah they really should. That traffic is a pain

    Sent from a Galaxy far far away
    Last edited by Rellskie; 11-05-2013 at 07:37 PM.
    wendybeee and Laura Knotek like this.
  6. Thread AuthorThread Author   #13331  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good evening everyone. Hope you are going to have a good night.
  7. Thread AuthorThread Author   #13332  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Line up at the Yorkdale Apple Store today ! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1383685090.836771.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	154.4 KB 
ID:	41684


    Sent from wendybeee's iPhone 5 
    Wendy can you hop on over there next time and pick me up a new iPad Air 32GB in Space gray. Let me know when you get it and i will send you my address and pay for shipping....LMAO>>>> Thank you my dear.
  8. #13333  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Good evening everyone. Hope you are going to have a good night.
    Good evening jag

    Sent from a Galaxy far far away
    Jaguarr40 and wendybeee like this.
  9. Thread AuthorThread Author   #13334  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    Good evening jag

    Sent from a Galaxy far far away
    Sorry off wondering in other forums... Hi and good evening Rellskie. Hope you are doing well this evening my friend.
  10. #13335  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    How was everybody's day?? Another windy, rainy day here..
  11. Thread AuthorThread Author   #13336  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Day was great but mirrored your weather here too. Suppose to be that way the rest of the week.
    wendybeee and pr1nce like this.
  12. #13337  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Wendy can you hop on over there next time and pick me up a new iPad Air 32GB in Space gray. Let me know when you get it and i will send you my address and pay for shipping....LMAO>>>> Thank you my dear.
    Oh sure no problem I can walk to the Apple store from my work
  13. #13338  
    Laura Knotek's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,388 Posts
    Global Posts
    46,930 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Wendy can you hop on over there next time and pick me up a new iPad Air 32GB in Space gray. Let me know when you get it and i will send you my address and pay for shipping....LMAO>>>> Thank you my dear.
    What's the latest update on when your iPad is finally going to arrive?
  14. #13339  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1383738605.513050.jpg
  15. #13340  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good morning! Happy hump day.
  16. #13341  
    Ipheuria's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    7,274 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,341 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Today is take your kid to work day. I have my wife's sister, grade 9, she's pretty excited to be downtown and she loves the architecture office. Later a whole group of the students are supposed to go out with one of the architects on a tour of some of the buildings around and some that the company has designed. It should be fun
  17. #13342  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good Morning 20k'ers
    Laura got a new computer...oh oh exciting
    Congrats Pr1nce
    Ricky received some very cool stickers
    Wendy is on line for iPads for everyone
    I missed bamf's coffee... again
    Seashell has white boots on??? Bwhahaha.... No wait that's not for me congrats to daughter on the race
    Jag had a day off yesterday and I'm jealous...miss you Jag
    I know there is more but just wanted you all to know I didn't forget you guys

    Happy Tuesday... Tuesday? OMG
    ...and a few more OMG now that Pr1nce had informed me it's Wednesday Bwhahahaha that's what happens when you have toooooo much going on lol
    Last edited by Elizabeth2; 11-06-2013 at 10:36 AM.
  18. #13343  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Hi Elizabeth...happy Wednesday!
    Elizabeth2 and wendybeee like this.
  19. #13344  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Hi Elizabeth...happy Wednesday!
    Bwhahahaha see OMG I'm even further behind bwhahaha!!!!!
    wendybeee likes this.
  20. #13345  
    Ipheuria's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    7,274 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,341 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    Good Morning 20k'ers
    Laura got a new computer...oh oh exciting
    Congrats Pr1nce
    Ricky received some very cool stickers
    Wendy is on line for iPads for everyone
    I missed bamf's coffee... again
    Seashell has white boots on??? Bwhahaha.... No wait that's not for me congrats to daughter on the race
    Jag had a day off yesterday and I'm jealous...miss you Jag
    I know there is more but just wanted you all to know I didn't forget you guys

    Happy Tuesday... Tuesday? OMG
    ...and a few more OMG now that Pr1nce had informed me it's Wednesday Bwhahahaha that's what happens when you have toooooo much going on lol
    That was awesome it's like a quick summary. I know I read there are a couple people over at CB who do it and it just amazes me. I think it's so cool
    Relletti and Laura Knotek like this.
  21. #13346  
    Janey_G's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    729 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,321 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good afternoon everyone. I'm off to the dentist soon and I'm already having a panic attack. I hope I survive... LOL
  22. #13347  
    Ipheuria's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    7,274 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,341 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Janey_G View Post
    Good afternoon everyone. I'm off to the dentist soon and I'm already having a panic attack. I hope I survive... LOL
    GL
    Laura Knotek and wendybeee like this.
  23. #13348  
    Laura Knotek's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,388 Posts
    Global Posts
    46,930 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ipheuria View Post
    Today is take your kid to work day. I have my wife's sister, grade 9, she's pretty excited to be downtown and she loves the architecture office. Later a whole group of the students are supposed to go out with one of the architects on a tour of some of the buildings around and some that the company has designed. It should be fun



    That sounds fun!





    Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk
    Ipheuria and wendybeee like this.
  24. #13349  
    Laura Knotek's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,388 Posts
    Global Posts
    46,930 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Janey_G View Post
    Good afternoon everyone. I'm off to the dentist soon and I'm already having a panic attack. I hope I survive... LOL



    I hope everything went well.





    Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk
    wendybeee likes this.
  25. #13350  
    Ipheuria's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    7,274 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,341 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laura Knotek View Post
    That sounds fun!





    Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk
    It is although she looks somewhat bored lol because the office is too busy and couldn't do the tour. Although she was able to use a laptop and the internet all day long so I'm sure it wasn't a total washout for her lol
    Laura Knotek and wendybeee like this.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-26-2014, 08:47 AM
  2. iPhone lineup after the 3Q
    By KingBuick in forum iPhone 6
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 09:34 PM
  3. Bid for a lunch with Tim Cook, help a good cause
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 02:10 PM

Posting Permissions