200 to go the countdown begins
    wendybeee likes this.
    05-23-2013 01:53 PM
    Mittens in May?!?!?! At least it's sunny and our team can run great against the winds!
    Mittens? Woman you are mad. I am running around with a muscle shirt on in 80 degrees.
    Ipheuria and wendybeee like this.
    05-23-2013 02:08 PM
    200 to go the countdown begins
    IP I just answered toe post you have in site news on the upload question. Check it out.
    Ipheuria likes this.
    05-23-2013 02:10 PM
    Good Afternoon everyone!! Will try to catch up on all the posts in a couple of hours!
    Relletti and Jaguarr40 like this.
    05-23-2013 02:30 PM
    Have I told you I hate you today!!?? Darn that looks good.

​It was.
    05-23-2013 02:53 PM
    Good Afternoon everyone!! Will try to catch up on all the posts in a couple of hours!
    My goodness girl where have you been all day? Better come catch up because we sure have been talking about you.
    wendybeee likes this.
    05-23-2013 03:11 PM
    ​It was.
    My friends share with friends.
    Ipheuria likes this.
    05-23-2013 03:11 PM
    Mittens? Woman you are mad. I am running around with a muscle shirt on in 80 degrees.
    It was worth it...girls relay team is going to State!!!! And they broke their own school record they just set earlier this week!!!!
    wendybeee and Jaguarr40 like this.
    05-23-2013 06:26 PM
    It was worth it...girls relay team is going to State!!!! And they broke their own school record they just set earlier this week!!!!
    Oh Yayyyyyyy !! Congrats to your girls and to you also seashell
    Jaguarr40 and seashell93 like this.
    05-23-2013 06:54 PM
    dinner made ✔ dishes washed ✔ iMore up on my screen ✔ Oh hey everyone....hope you all had a great day
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
    05-23-2013 07:06 PM
    dinner made ✔ dishes washed ✔ iMore up on my screen ✔ Oh hey everyone....hope you all had a great day
    Boy oh boy what a domestic....lol Wendy were you able to read my PM and understand what I had asked?
    wendybeee likes this.
    05-23-2013 07:11 PM
    Boy oh boy what a domestic....lol Wendy were you able to read my PM and understand what I had asked?
    Lol @ domestic Yes totally understood and check your PM
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
    05-23-2013 07:28 PM
    Good lord willin' and the crick don't rise, we'll have no students tomorrow and everyone (teachers) will get their grades turned in good and early so that I can leave shortly after noon and get home to start packing for camp. I'm beyond excited to be going back. When I left camp last summer I wasn't sure I'd live to make it there this year. Spent some time today getting all our passwords for the new computer system and assuring people that we can use my MiFi to turn in reports until the National Guard gets our wireless set up like last year. (I don't know why the order was put in so late!)

​Will post pictures once I get there!
    Jaguarr40 and Elizabeth2 like this.
    05-23-2013 07:53 PM
    Good lord willin' and the crick don't rise, we'll have no students tomorrow and everyone (teachers) will get their grades turned in good and early so that I can leave shortly after noon and get home to start packing for camp. I'm beyond excited to be going back. When I left camp last summer I wasn't sure I'd live to make it there this year. Spent some time today getting all our passwords for the new computer system and assuring people that we can use my MiFi to turn in reports until the National Guard gets our wireless set up like last year. (I don't know why the order was put in so late!)

Awe Alli that is so touching made my heart skip a beat I'm so happy that YES you are going back to camp this year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Alli likes this.
    05-23-2013 07:59 PM

You know what Alli you and I have gotten to know each other pretty damn good by now and i never had a doubt with you...even on Twitter and our Tweets so no more talk about wondering about making it and more talk about just simply living for a long time. Besides you are to feisty for anything else!!!
    wendybeee, Alli and Elizabeth2 like this.
    05-23-2013 07:59 PM
    Lol @ domestic Yes totally understood and check your PM
    Ok I will. BRB
    05-23-2013 08:00 PM
    Ok I will. BRB
    Great work as always Wendy....
    wendybeee likes this.
    05-23-2013 08:08 PM
    Great work as always Wendy....
    Aw thanks Jag
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
    05-23-2013 08:22 PM
    Well good night to anyone left in here. It's that time to wind down and call it a night. Thank you all for making this thread special for me and everyone who comes in here.
    wendybeee likes this.
    05-23-2013 09:23 PM
    Well good night to anyone left in here. It's that time to wind down and call it a night. Thank you all for making this thread special for me and everyone who comes in here.
    Thanks for adding some fun, smiles and good conversation to our little iMore family!!
    wendybeee and Jaguarr40 like this.
    05-23-2013 09:26 PM
    Night night all......5:30am comes wayyy to quickly and +1 on what seashell said thanks for this special thread
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
    05-23-2013 09:30 PM
    Just thought I would pop in and say hi. I see a few posters here have stopped in at the CB 100K and thought I would return the gesture.
    Jaguarr40, Alli and wendybeee like this.
    05-23-2013 09:43 PM
    Going to be a stormy day here today. Hopefully it will cool down and give some relief from this mini heat wave.
    I say let the heat wave continue. Getting the boat out to fish all weekend. No rain please!
    Relletti and Jaguarr40 like this.
    05-23-2013 10:04 PM
    Keep posting! Always cool to see folks pulling together for a common cause. So here's my brief contribution. Add one more post to the total. :P
    Alli, wendybeee, middbrew and 1 others like this.
    05-23-2013 10:50 PM
    I say let the heat wave continue. Getting the boat out to fish all weekend. No rain please!
    Sounds good! Hope you enjoy your weekend.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
    05-23-2013 10:53 PM
29,719 ... 5152535455 ...