Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 527 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 524525526527528529530 ... LastLast
Results 13,151 to 13,175 of 29213
Like Tree77338Likes
  1. #13151  
    seashell93's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,746 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,113 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    I would have never guessed that in a million years.... I want some good real Maryland Crab cakes with real Maryland lump blue crab.....I could eat those all night with my secret dipping sauce.
    Oh wait...were we talking about food?!😏
  2. Thread AuthorThread Author   #13152  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by seashell93 View Post
    Oh wait...were we talking about food?!
    I was but not sure what you were talking about... But then again does it matter? LMAO
  3. #13153  
    seashell93's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,746 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,113 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    I was but not sure what you were talking about... But then again does it matter? LMAO
    Um, nope! Night Jag!
  4. Thread AuthorThread Author   #13154  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by seashell93 View Post
    Um, nope! Night Jag!
    Night seashell.
  5. #13155  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Great job on the Avatar to Wendy and great job on the mug Lizzie...
    Thank you Jag.
    Look how close we are to 20k!
  6. #13156  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    I have been very bust work wise and semi on my days off. Again I am sorry about your Grandfather and a Prayer for sure. you need something, Ask!!!!!
    Well try not to work to hardThanks again for the support man. It's tough but I can only pray for the best.

    Sent from a Galaxy far far away
  7. #13157  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Me too and if you don't have it it is on sale also for new comers.
    I like the calendar by Readdle.
  8. Thread AuthorThread Author   #13158  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    Thank you Jag.
    Look how close we are to 20k!
    I know lizzie thanks to a collective effort of our little family here. Gonna have to find a bigger mug pretty soon. LOL Sure brought a whole bunch of us together now didn't it?
  9. #13159  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    I know lizzie thanks to a collective effort of our little family here. Gonna have to find a bigger mug pretty soon. LOL Sure brought a whole bunch of us together now didn't it?
    It really is amazing to see all the post count levels! I purposely stopped the mug levels at 15k. I thought it would be fun to have something special to commemorate reaching the 20k
    mark
  10. #13160  
    Laura Knotek's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,386 Posts
    Global Posts
    46,920 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    It really is amazing to see all the post count levels! I purposely stopped the mug levels at 15k. I thought it would be fun to have something special to commemorate reaching the 20k
    mark
    Elizabeth, that's a great idea. I just know you will create something really awesome for 20k.
  11. #13161  

    Default The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Morning everyone. Coffee after the gym.
  12. #13162  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Happy Thursday from the locker room

    A little coffee before I shower

    Enjoy.

    The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1383216015.572054.jpg
  13. #13163  
    Janey_G's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    729 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,321 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good morning all! I will be home all day waiting for my phone. What are the plans for Halloween? Who's going trick or treating?
  14. #13164  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good Morning Everyone!
  15. #13165  
    seashell93's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,746 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,113 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    Happy Thursday from the locker room

    A little coffee before I shower

    Enjoy.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383216015.572054.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	204.9 KB 
ID:	41345
    Well now don't do that for everyone...😉
  16. #13166  
    seashell93's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,746 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,113 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Janey_G View Post
    Good morning all! I will be home all day waiting for my phone. What are the plans for Halloween? Who's going trick or treating?
    I am!!!! Taking my youngest anyways...
  17. #13167  
    seashell93's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,746 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,113 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Good Morning Everyone!
    Morning!!🎃👻
  18. #13168  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by seashell93 View Post
    Well now don't do that for everyone...��
    Shhhh the coffee is to distract everyone else so you can peek all alone
  19. #13169  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Janey_G View Post
    Good morning all! I will be home all day waiting for my phone. What are the plans for Halloween? Who's going trick or treating?
    The wife and I will be taking our two kids out. My son is going with his friends alone (sort of, we will be within watching distance) It's hard to let them go But we will walk with my daughter.

    I wore my costume to the office today to make my team smile.

    I'll post a picture later on.
  20. #13170  
    Janey_G's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    729 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,321 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    My daughter is 13 and is going out alone this year with friends. It will be the last year she will probably be going and she also couldn't go last year because of the hurricane. The schools here don't allow costumes anymore so she has to first come home, do her homework and then she can go out. My son won't go out since he's 16, but had no problem telling his sister that he plans on stealing all her Kit Kats. LOL
  21. #13171  
    seashell93's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,746 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,113 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    Shhhh the coffee is to distract everyone else so you can peek all alone
    *whispering* awesome idea, no one will suspect a thing...save me some coffee though!😉
  22. #13172  
    seashell93's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,746 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,113 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    The wife and I will be taking our two kids out. My son is going with his friends alone (sort of, we will be within watching distance) It's hard to let them go But we will walk with my daughter.

    I wore my costume to the office today to make my team smile.

    I'll post a picture later on.
    No costume at work...it's not a 'for all to see kind'...but I do have my Halloween sweater on and my daughter painted my nails like candy corns!😉 👻🎃🍁🍂
  23. #13173  
    seashell93's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,746 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,113 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Janey_G View Post
    My daughter is 13 and is going out alone this year with friends. It will be the last year she will probably be going and she also couldn't go last year because of the hurricane. The schools here don't allow costumes anymore so she has to first come home, do her homework and then she can go out. My son won't go out since he's 16, but had no problem telling his sister that he plans on stealing all her Kit Kats. LOL
    Mine are same ages...oldest handing out candy, youngest going with friends too but I tag along...
  24. #13174  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Anyone want a wiener?

    The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-img_0624.jpg
  25. #13175  
    seashell93's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,746 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,113 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    Anyone want a wiener?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0624.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	2.48 MB 
ID:	41375
    Nice!! Did that question have to do with food? Because Jag had me quite confused last night talking about spicy...*smirk* 😉

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-26-2014, 08:47 AM
  2. iPhone lineup after the 3Q
    By KingBuick in forum iPhone 6
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 09:34 PM
  3. Bid for a lunch with Tim Cook, help a good cause
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 02:10 PM

Posting Permissions