Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 52 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 49505152535455 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 29213
Like Tree77338Likes
  1. #1276  
    Alli's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    10,934 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,726 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Hey Alli..... to you for being up so early. I am up at 6am but I see you in here at least your time real early.
    It's ok. I'll have all of July to sleep in. (Whoever thinks teachers have 3 months off is nuts.)
  2. #1277  
    Ipheuria's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    7,274 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,341 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    OK now I'm all caught up on the forum lol I couldn't get on last night we have been so busy the last past days we had about 5 episodes of Days of our lives on the DVR. So we got through about three last night had to get all caught up Damn it's almost the weekend!
  3. #1278  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Going to be a stormy day here today. Hopefully it will cool down and give some relief from this mini heat wave.
    wendybeee and BergerKing like this.
  4. #1279  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    Going to be a stormy day here today. Hopefully it will cool down and give some relief from this mini heat wave.
    Same here Rells.....and we are expecting a drastic drop in temps. I'm not up for jacket weather though so I dunno
  5. #1280  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Same here Rells.....and we are expecting a drastic drop in temps. I'm not up for jacket weather though so I dunno
    Yeah me either but when it's as humid as its been here I'd rather take the cool weather😉
    BergerKing likes this.
  6. #1281  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Morning Everyone Only 59 degrees here today....brrrr....but if it kills the humidity then maybe it's not so bad....we'll see....sweater weather ugh !

    Your coffee Jag......I've been slacking the past few days.....SORRY ;p
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-photo13.jpg  
    Last edited by wendybeee; 05-23-2013 at 10:00 AM.
    Jaguarr40 and BergerKing like this.
  7. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1282  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Morning Everyone Only 59 degrees here today....brrrr....but if it kills the humidity then maybe it's not so bad....we'll see....sweater weather ugh
    Ahhhhh Thank you for the coffee Wendy.
    BergerKing and wendybeee like this.
  8. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1283  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good morning everyone. I trust everyone so far is having a great Thursday morning. Beautiful weather here 70 going to 80 but always a ton of humidity. I'll still take it.
    BergerKing likes this.
  9. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1284  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    It should be about time for Elizabeth to make her morning appearance by now. Where are you?
    BergerKing likes this.
  10. #1285  
    BergerKing's Avatar
    iMore Expert

    Posts
    836 Posts
    Global Posts
    33,321 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    It should be about time for Elizabeth to make her morning appearance by now. Where are you?


    Steamy morning here in Houston, Texas. Expected to reach 91 with a humidity next to sauna level.
    wendybeee likes this.
  11. #1286  
    Ipheuria's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    7,274 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,341 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    You guys are killing me here, am I the only one that likes when it's hot, hot, hot? I don't love the humidity but if that is what it takes to get hot *** temps I don't care. I can't stand the cold but that is just how I am. Give me a day in the 30s, we use Celsius here so whatever that is in Farenheit, jeez then all I would need is an ocean and I'm good. This up and down bullcrap is killing me.
  12. #1287  
    Ipheuria's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    7,274 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,341 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Thought some people would like to check out the post I wrote over on the blog I write for iOS 7 Concepts I thought pretty hard about whether I wanted to post it up here although I'm great at taking criticism I've grown so fond of all the people in this thread I wasn't quite sure lol but anyway I thought it was a pretty good post even if I am a little biased.
    wendybeee likes this.
  13. #1288  
    GingerSnapsBack's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,922 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,654 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Today is $3 smoothie Thursday in the coffee bar downstairs.

    I do believe it's breakfast time.
    wendybeee and Jaguarr40 like this.
  14. #1289  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ipheuria View Post
    Thought some people would like to check out the post I wrote over on the blog I write for iOS 7 Concepts I thought pretty hard about whether I wanted to post it up here although I'm great at taking criticism I've grown so fond of all the people in this thread I wasn't quite sure lol but anyway I thought it was a pretty good post even if I am a little biased.
    Thanks for sharing! I liked those different concepts especially this one
    The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-imageuploadedbytapatalk-21369319814.191762.jpg

    It's different and I would like it even more if the icons were smaller.
  15. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1290  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ipheuria View Post
    You guys are killing me here, am I the only one that likes when it's hot, hot, hot? I don't love the humidity but if that is what it takes to get hot *** temps I don't care. I can't stand the cold but that is just how I am. Give me a day in the 30s, we use Celsius here so whatever that is in Farenheit, jeez then all I would need is an ocean and I'm good. This up and down bullcrap is killing me.
    You need to move to Sarasota where I am right on the Gulf Of Mexico my friend.
    Ipheuria and wendybeee like this.
  16. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1291  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by GingerSnapsBack View Post
    Today is $3 smoothie Thursday in the coffee bar downstairs.

    I do believe it's breakfast time.
  17. #1292  
    GingerSnapsBack's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,922 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,654 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Strawberry pina colada today.

    The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-yum.jpg
  18. #1293  
    SixStringMadness's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    26 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,575 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Morning Everyone Only 59 degrees here today....brrrr....but if it kills the humidity then maybe it's not so bad....we'll see....sweater weather ugh !

    Your coffee Jag......I've been slacking the past few days.....SORRY ;p


    Hmmm, Timmy's!!!
    wendybeee likes this.
  19. #1294  
    hydrogen3's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,061 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,125 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Comcast customer service??? Are you kidding me... The "Three Stooges" could do a better job. "Moe, Larry Curly" operation.

    Comcast response..lol




    "It was brought to my attention that you may be violating the Forums policy and guidelines. I am here to help, is there anything that I can assist you with?



    7. Troll or spam

    Trolls are individuals who start inflammatory threads or post rude or offensive messages for the purpose of disrupting a discussion or to upset other forum participants. Trolling behavior includes purposely harassing a particular member, employee, moderator, or administrator, sending them rude or unwanted private messages, etc.. This may include emails and/or phone calls to Comcast, Comcast employees or any variation of, Lithium, Lithium employees or any variation of. Trolls risk having their posts removed and may be banned from participating in the forums. Similarly, repeated posting of a message (or very similar messages) multiple times is considered spamming and is prohibited. This includes posting for the sole purpose of gaining a higher post count or rank. Spamming may also include, but is not limited to, any of the following."

    For the love of Pete!! lol
    Relletti likes this.
  20. #1295  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by hydrogen3 View Post
    Comcast customer service??? Are you kidding me... The "Three Stooges" could do a better job. "Moe, Larry Curly" operation.

    Comcast response..lol




    "It was brought to my attention that you may be violating the Forums policy and guidelines. I am here to help, is there anything that I can assist you with?



    7. Troll or spam

    Trolls are individuals who start inflammatory threads or post rude or offensive messages for the purpose of disrupting a discussion or to upset other forum participants. Trolling behavior includes purposely harassing a particular member, employee, moderator, or administrator, sending them rude or unwanted private messages, etc.. This may include emails and/or phone calls to Comcast, Comcast employees or any variation of, Lithium, Lithium employees or any variation of. Trolls risk having their posts removed and may be banned from participating in the forums. Similarly, repeated posting of a message (or very similar messages) multiple times is considered spamming and is prohibited. This includes posting for the sole purpose of gaining a higher post count or rank. Spamming may also include, but is not limited to, any of the following."

    For the love of Pete!! lol
    Are you still fighting with Comcast? Lol!


    Tapatalking using my iphone
  21. #1296  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ipheuria View Post
    You guys are killing me here, am I the only one that likes when it's hot, hot, hot? I don't love the humidity but if that is what it takes to get hot *** temps I don't care. I can't stand the cold but that is just how I am. Give me a day in the 30s, we use Celsius here so whatever that is in Farenheit, jeez then all I would need is an ocean and I'm good. This up and down bullcrap is killing me.
    Lol Ipheuria....did you not mention previously that you were from Jamaica ? There is your entire reasoning for liking it when it's hot hot hot !! Except in Jamaica you can cool off in those beautiful blue waters.....ah the life
    Ipheuria likes this.
  22. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1297  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by GingerSnapsBack View Post
    Strawberry pina colada today.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Yum.JPG 
Views:	12 
Size:	2.73 MB 
ID:	31155

    Have I told you I hate you today!!?? Darn that looks good.
    GingerSnapsBack likes this.
  23. #1298  
    Ipheuria's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    7,274 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,341 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Lol Ipheuria....did you not mention previously that you were from Jamaica ? There is your entire reasoning for liking it when it's hot hot hot !! Except in Jamaica you can cool off in those beautiful blue waters.....ah the life
    lol yeah I just like the heat my brother lives in the Cayman Islands. When I visited him the last time I went onto the balcony of his place and sat in the sun for an hour. It felt so nice, he came home for lunch and he was like "you're going to get heat stroke" lol but I just took it all in. My mother on the other hand hates the heat. I always tell her that she must be part penguin because she would open the windows in the middle of winter! who does that lol
    wendybeee likes this.
  24. #1299  
    Ipheuria's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    7,274 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,341 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    well I got bored again today had to change my wallpaper

    The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1369334777.793282.jpg
    wendybeee likes this.
  25. #1300  
    seashell93's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,746 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,113 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Mittens in May?!?!?! At least it's sunny and our team can run great against the winds!
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
Page 52 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 49505152535455 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-26-2014, 08:47 AM
  2. iPhone lineup after the 3Q
    By KingBuick in forum iPhone 6
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 09:34 PM
  3. Bid for a lunch with Tim Cook, help a good cause
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 02:10 PM

Posting Permissions