The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I'm good 8 more days and I start my vacation. This is a short week for me here in Canada, yesterday was a civic holiday so that makes this week even better =)

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Happy almost time for lunch!

I am going to try and get out to BB at lunch and pick up my display out adaptor for my MBP.

How is everyone?

Hey there! Doing good...working then taking daughter to job interview at the mall😳.

Back camping and happy dancing by Thursday ;)

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

It is on the other side of Tampa Fl on the gulf which is a resort and commercial fishing village. Everyone goes there for the best relaxation and you rent a cabin and have to go over a small bridge to get there. It is a very cool place.

I hope you have a wonderful vacation Jag.....sounds like the perfect place for you to enjoy your time off :cool:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Sorry I was not so chatty tonight. It was a long day.

Going to bed. See you all in the AM for coffee after my walk.

That's okay bamf.....I can talk enough for you too....:rotfl:

View attachment 35935

Morning everyone. Enjoy the coffee.

Thanks for the signature morning coffee bamf......I haven't had a chance to do anything until right now on my lunch....so this coffee is PERFECT :biggrin:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Sorry I was not so chatty tonight. It was a long day.

Going to bed. See you all in the AM for coffee after my walk.

View attachment 35935

Morning everyone. Enjoy the coffee.

Morning team20!

Enjoy!!

Thanks seashell :) Can I have that Timmies please and the bottom omelet looks better than my lousy sandwich I threw together this morning :tongue:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Much thank you! :D
Still not ready to workout just yet, being careful...but waaayyy better than last week.

I'm happy to hear that you are feeling much better than last week seashell !! :biggrin:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Happy almost time for lunch!

I am going to try and get out to BB at lunch and pick up my display out adaptor for my MBP.

How is everyone?

I'm good too :biggrin: just really REALLY busy at work after being off for a week.....and something really big is going down here....YIKES :cant-watch:.....and I just bet I get more work dumped on me....I can almost guarantee it....exactly what I need ya right :talk-hand:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Hi Rells....Happy Tuesday....I'm still reeling after that dinner last night....THE BEST !!! Thank you :big-hug:

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Still have not left for BB... Ugh, come on work stop getting in my way :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Glad you liked it :D how is your day going Wendy?

Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV

Ackkkk first day back after vacation is never great and then to find out there was a big shake-up and I'm getting more work.....well....say no more....BUT..... I'm good now that I'm home :biggrin: how was your day Rells ?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Ackkkk first day back after vacation is never great and then to find out there was a big shake-up and I'm getting more work.....well....say no more....BUT..... I'm good now that I'm home :biggrin: how was your day Rells ?

Aw that is never good. I hope you had a great vacation though. Today was good for me. After work I did a 3 mile jog/walk so I'm feeling good about that. Now I'm trying to see what I'm going to fix for dinner:)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Aw that is never good. I hope you had a great vacation though. Today was good for me. After work I did a 3 mile jog/walk so I'm feeling good about that. Now I'm trying to see what I'm going to fix for dinner:)

Sounds good....nothing better than a nice long walk ! Enjoy your dinner :biggrin:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well official good evening everyone and OFFICIAL VACATION starting tomorrow morning for 2 weeks and can't wait. I have been waiting and need this one so bad.

Throwing the bike rack and bike on the back of my car tomorrow sometime and heading to Cedar Key for the best seafood and blues music staying in a rustic cabin for a week and can't wait. This is a place that goes way back and you can kick back, Quiet and not many people to bother you and still on grid for cell and texting if you need it.
Gonna need a good breakfast and coffee tomorrow to start things off right for the 3 hour drive.:yes::biggrin::yes:

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Hope everyone had a great day!!

Jag, have a wonderful vacation :D

Enjoying a leinenkugels berry Weiss on the patio👍👍. Rita has the night off...lol! Still dancing though... ;)

Night friends!!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen