The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Whats going on buddy? I tried those twisting ab crunches you told me about yesterday and It was great!

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

Yeah they are really good to develop the obliques, work on the love handles and the abs ofcourse. I think it's my least favorite excercise and it's the one I do the most :laughing:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Yeah they are really good to develop the obliques, work on the love handles and the abs ofcourse. I think it's my least favorite excercise and it's the one I do the most :laughing:

Lol. Yeah I know im going to feel it tomorrow. They say 48 hours after the wokout is when you really feel it, and its been true for me.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

No workout today... :(

Guess I'm not quite ready...making buffalo chicken sandwiches for dinner though if anyone is hungry!

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

No workout today... :(

Guess I'm not quite ready...making buffalo chicken sandwiches for dinner though if anyone is hungry!

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

Oh that sounds great! I'll take one please & thank you:D

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I made a wallpaper that has all of the mobile nation logos in it. It's posted on the iPhone 5 home screen thread..it's a little out there but happy to make one for you but not sure what size screen you have. Let me know if you want me to post it here to see
You are way more talented both you and Wendy than either one of you give yourselves credit for.... I saw the wallpaper and it is awesome and I mean awesome!!!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Morning team20! No I did not visit with Rita, just Saturday...she will probably stop by tomorrow when we're camping though!

Busy work day...but if I take my time it should go ok! Hope you all have a terrific Tuesday!!
Sorry for this late reply or thank you seashell since I get get in at work to participate. Got to catch up when I get home but that was a beautiful spread and you are the best girl. You are appreciated!!!!:yes:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Baby steps and work your way up slowly.....glad you are at least feeling better enough to attempt this :biggrin:
I was going to post the exact same thing so thank you for getting into my head.....:rotfl:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR