The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

OMGosh CAN I HOLD HIM !!! He's just sooo CUTE !! I seriously love him :heart: :heart: :heart:

I thought about sneaking him in to work this morning. He'd fit fine in my scrub top pocket.

My big dog is not afraid of any other animals, thunder on the other hand :)

Thunder terrifies the mess out of my lab. You'd think her world was ending by the way she acts. She grabs her stuffed toy and hauls it to the bathtub and shivers and whines until it's over with. Poor baby.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good afternoon everyone. About to get my workout in soon as I get home. Such a nice day here might do a long walk too. Hope you all are having a good day.

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good evening everyone.... Worked an OT shift today and sorry i was not around for the good will spread all over here as I look today but work is work. So now dinner is over and i am going to browse the forums and catch up on my work and hope to be back here later on. Peace to all of you.:yes:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I have been waiting FOREVER for Apple to release this app.

View attachment 35254

​I can't win.

Ginger here's my take on the app. It's fun....BUT....yes here comes the buts...it's GPS run so you can't have multiple cities. you don't see the temp or location on the f-ing text screen unless you press and hold and then it disappears when you let go, my city at work was correct but not my city at home....I've never heard of the city it says. So all in all it's fun...I guess that's all it's meant to be :laughing:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good evening everyone.... Worked an OT shift today and sorry i was not around for the good will spread all over here as I look today but work is work. So now dinner is over and i am going to browse the forums and catch up on my work and hope to be back here later on. Peace to all of you.:yes:

Good to see you jag.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

Oh cr@p....I've been waiting for this too ! Oh wait I think I can get it ! Yes I got it....but you must be on an older iOS ? Aw sorry Ginger...you better email them again !

Yeah I'm still on iOS 5 bc of my jailbreak. I tweeted the developer to ask if there'd be an iOS5 version. Id gladly PAY for an iOS5 version.

Sent from my iPhone so don't expect Tolstoy

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Yeah I'm still on iOS 5 bc of my jailbreak. I tweeted the developer to ask if there'd be an iOS5 version. Id gladly PAY for an iOS5 version.

Sent from my iPhone so don't expect Tolstoy

Yeah I figured as much. I upgraded my iOS before I did the jailbreak so I am on 6.1.2. Hopefully he will work it out for you because after all if it wasn't for you he might not have even made it for iPhone right ?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good afternoon everyone. About to get my workout in soon as I get home. Such a nice day here might do a long walk too. Hope you all are having a good day.

Hey Rells....sounds like you are having a good day :biggrin:

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good evening almost iMore!! Lol I'm sitting in the Target parking lot!!! Lol what a die hard poster. Bwhahahaha!!! See you all after dinner.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen