The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Evening all! Spent the entire day at Six Flags with my daughter and 50 other middle schoolers!! Riding home now...T. I. R. E. D. But had a blast!

​If that didn't give you thoughts of suicide or homicide, then you can handle anything life throws at you! Respect, lady!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

​If that didn't give you thoughts of suicide or homicide, then you can handle anything life throws at you! Respect, lady!

Thanks Alli! Great group of kids...fun on the rides and taking lots of memorable pics!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Morning everyone!!! Sunny and 80 degree day...looking forward to relaxing in some sun!!!

And that special beverage would be perfect right now...no not that kind, ok fine yes that kind but later...;)

Crude Berry

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site

We have a nice cloud cover here, good thing though we are busting tail here. Humid as a sauna though. Hope you all have a great Sunday.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Well, after several weeks of running and a few days of moving for my last break, I finally got to sleep in today. I was beat.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Happy Sunday everyone. Off to a graduation party.
Oh it looks like we are almost to 1000 post count!!! Will get to add another check mark to the wallpaper 😄😄

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Yes she's a very close friend of mine :) why do you know her ?
I just met her over at CB. She came into their 100K Challenge Thread and I met her there. She seems like a really nice person. She tole me she lives in Raleigh N.C. but lived in Toronto for a long time. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good afternoon everyone. Just got home from a 30 mile bicycle race for charity through the city and along the water and beach. A glorious ride and a beautiful day. Legs are worn out.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I just met her over at CB. She came into their 100K Challenge Thread and I met her there. She seems like a really nice person. She tole me she lives in Raleigh N.C. but lived in Toronto for a long time. :)

Yes she married an American guy and moved to NC but she comes home to Toronto every summer to visit her family and we get together for the day/evening for dinner and drinks :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Yes she married an American guy and moved to NC but she comes home to Toronto every summer to visit her family and we get together for the day/evening for dinner and drinks :)
That is cool. i asked her her name and when she told me I thought it was cool and she told me the nationality. She said she was going to Toronto in July. We were Iming on Skype. She seems really cool and I told her about our lounge here. She did not know so get her over here.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

No matter BlackBerry or Apple I posted this at BB in their 100K challenge as well as here and the loved it. Watch it all as it is funny. You'll love it.

[video=youtube;kAG39jKi0lI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=kAG39jKi0lI[/video]

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

I think I'm ready for the week...(did that come across as positive as I hoped?!) ;)

hamsterwheel

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site

Hello everyone, so I'm from CB, but have some good friends in here that wanted me to drop by and say hi!

I guess I can partially be here legally since I do own an iPad :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner