Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 462 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 459460461462463464465 ... LastLast
Results 11,526 to 11,550 of 29213
Like Tree77338Likes
  1. #11526  
    fastpitch_dad's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    64 Posts
    Global Posts
    469 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    It's Tuesday!!!

    Attachment 38006

    So that means it's a two for....
    Good morning everyone....I'm all over that two for.....thing !!!!
  2. #11527  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,906 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,957 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good morning! Man its cold this morning! Feels like the fall out here. Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

    Tapatalking from my S4
  3. #11528  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,906 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,957 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by seashell93 View Post
    I second that! My hubby gets one through work every year and within a week he has a 'bad cold' that lasts awhile and granted its not the actual flu, I have yet to take myself or my girls in for one. Wash your hands people, drink your OJ and stay active!


    Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone
    I agree

    Tapatalking from my S4
  4. #11529  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    It's Tuesday!!!

    Attachment 38006

    So that means it's a two for....
    Morning bamf.....I'm in for the two for thing too.....thanks
  5. #11530  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    Good morning! Man its cold this morning! Feels like the fall out here. Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

    Tapatalking from my S4
    Hey Rells.....looks like you won a CB Post Challenge....Wooohoooo cool avi oh and cold here too 41F....brrrr.....oh and good morning and happy Tuesday to you also !
  6. #11531  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good morning everyone okay so I already have my heater on here at work as I type with my cold fingers lol !
  7. #11532  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Everyone,

    I am not ignoring you all. Not only is my Father-in-Law on his way out, but we are dealing with a crazy family member and my work load is insane. Yesterday I was in meetings from 8am-4pm without a break. Today is pretty much the same.

    I have a minute to post now only because I am spending crazy $$$$ on 4 new Pirellis for my car.... YAY (Can you feel the sarcasm?)

    I will try and post up some more later on, but just know you are all not forgotten.

    BAMF
  8. #11533  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,906 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,957 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Hey Rells.....looks like you won a CB Post Challenge....Wooohoooo cool avi oh and cold here too 41F....brrrr.....oh and good morning and happy Tuesday to you also !
    Thx. Yeah I won it yesterday. It's 41 degrees there? My goodness! It's about 56 here and windy.

    Tapatalking from my S4
  9. #11534  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,906 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,957 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Good morning everyone okay so I already have my heater on here at work as I type with my cold fingers lol !
    LOL. I'm about to break out my Winter jacket. I woke up this morning cold as heck from leaving my Window open Smh.

    Tapatalking from my S4
  10. #11535  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,906 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,957 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    Everyone,

    I am not ignoring you all. Not only is my Father-in-Law on his way out, but we are dealing with a crazy family member and my work load is insane. Yesterday I was in meetings from 8am-4pm without a break. Today is pretty much the same.

    I have a minute to post now only because I am spending crazy $$$$ on 4 new Pirellis for my car.... YAY (Can you feel the sarcasm?)

    I will try and post up some more later on, but just know you are all not forgotten.

    BAMF
    Oh man you are going through it. As always your iMore family is here for you.


    Tapatalking from my S4
  11. #11536  
    Ipheuria's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    7,274 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,341 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    LOL. I'm about to break out my Winter jacket. I woke up this morning cold as heck from leaving my Window open Smh.

    Tapatalking from my S4
    I hear you on that one it's 9 degrees C here in Toronto, Canda. Mother nature is really doing a number though becasue later it's supposed to go up to 14. It's not hot but going from single digit to double digit in the same day makes it hard to know how to dress.
  12. #11537  
    Ipheuria's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    7,274 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,341 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    Everyone,

    I am not ignoring you all. Not only is my Father-in-Law on his way out, but we are dealing with a crazy family member and my work load is insane. Yesterday I was in meetings from 8am-4pm without a break. Today is pretty much the same.

    I have a minute to post now only because I am spending crazy $$$$ on 4 new Pirellis for my car.... YAY (Can you feel the sarcasm?)

    I will try and post up some more later on, but just know you are all not forgotten.

    BAMF
    Wow that sounds crazy hope it calms down for you soon man. Yeah don't have to tell me about crazy $$$$ on Pirellis. On my Passat I once bought 2 sets of 19" low profile tires in one year. It cost me $1000 each time. I was not happy so I feel your pain
    Elizabeth2 and wendybeee like this.
  13. #11538  
    Ipheuria's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    7,274 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,341 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    Oh man you are going through it. As always your iMore family is here for you.


    Tapatalking from my S4
    +1 Like
  14. #11539  
    GingerSnapsBack's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,922 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,654 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Why is everyone down on Flu shots? Ours was free at work and they stopped to save money but my work Medical Ins. covers it free under the immunization part and no co-pay either so I got it.
    1. I hate needles.
    2. I hate needles.
    ​3. Did I mention I hate needles?
  15. #11540  
    Ipheuria's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    7,274 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,341 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Wohoo this week is sweet I got my new 60" TV on Sunday, today is the public release of iOS 7 and Friday I get to try and order my 5s while my wife gets my 5. It's like Christmas is early
  16. #11541  
    GingerSnapsBack's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,922 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,654 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    Thx. Yeah I won it yesterday. It's 41 degrees there? My goodness! It's about 56 here and windy.

    Tapatalking from my S4
    It was 51 on Saturday night after lows in the 80s for the past month and some change. My horse started to get sick but thankfully I caught it early and put her blanket on her.
  17. #11542  
    Ipheuria's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    7,274 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,341 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by GingerSnapsBack View Post
    1. I hate needles.
    2. I hate needles.
    ​3. Did I mention I hate needles?
    My dad is the same way he punched out a doctor once. It wasn't like a crazy fit just on reflex the doctor jammed the needle in his arm and he punched him with the other arm. It's pretty funny when we talk about it now.
  18. #11543  
    GingerSnapsBack's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,922 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,654 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ipheuria View Post
    My dad is the same way he punched out a doctor once. It wasn't like a crazy fit just on reflex the doctor jammed the needle in his arm and he punched him with the other arm. It's pretty funny when we talk about it now.
    I had an allergic reaction to laundry soap. I went to the quick clinic near my house and the nurse practitioner said she was going to give me an antihistamine shot and send me on my way. I asked for pills.

    Yeah, I itched for a few days while the steroids worked.
  19. #11544  
    fastpitch_dad's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    64 Posts
    Global Posts
    469 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Still only 45 here
    Elizabeth2 and wendybeee like this.
  20. #11545  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    I'm against it because I don't trust them. Those shots give you the virus so your body can build a immunity to it. I haven't had the flu yet.

    Tapatalking from my S4
    Good Morning Rellskie. Love your new avatar!!
  21. #11546  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good Morning IMore
  22. #11547  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,906 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,957 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    Good Morning Rellskie. Love your new avatar!!
    Thx lizzie. Good Morning to you too

    Tapatalking from my S4
    wendybeee and Elizabeth2 like this.
  23. #11548  
    fastpitch_dad's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    64 Posts
    Global Posts
    469 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Ok quick morning question...do you use iMore app or Tapatalk from your mobile ??
    wendybeee and Elizabeth2 like this.
  24. #11549  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,906 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,957 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by fastpitch_dad View Post
    Ok quick morning question...do you use iMore app or Tapatalk from your mobile ??
    Tapatalk because I frequent a lot of forums. The iMore app is great, but it's restricted to just iMore.

    Tapatalking from my S4
  25. #11550  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by fastpitch_dad View Post
    Ok quick morning question...do you use iMore app or Tapatalk from your mobile ??

    I personally use the iMore app but I know that lots use Tapatalk. I guess it's personal preference and this is the only forum I go on.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-26-2014, 08:47 AM
  2. iPhone lineup after the 3Q
    By KingBuick in forum iPhone 6
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 09:34 PM
  3. Bid for a lunch with Tim Cook, help a good cause
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 02:10 PM

Posting Permissions