Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap.

Attachment 31067
    fingers crossed for you here stay safe
    GingerSnapsBack likes this.
    05-21-2013 03:06 PM
    Well back to work. Only 2 1/2 hours to go. We are all pathetic doing this all in between work. How many have browsers opened and tabbed like me to iMore and CB or something else and checking in from time to time?? Raise your hands kids...... Raising mine..
    luckily I work in IT so my browser is always open regardless but it has had a tab open with iMore for longer than I can remember lol I try to only post up when there is a lull in my work day but it's cyclical so right it's a little quieter than usual plus some people are on vacation.
    wendybeee likes this.
    05-21-2013 03:07 PM
    I'm considering getting an external battery pack for my iDevices. I have three in mind but does anyone else have any they use and would recommend? I just want to get a feel for what is good qaulity and see what others might be out there.
    05-21-2013 03:08 PM
    lol I'm always the page turner Booya that is my new title "Official new page starter" lol
    05-21-2013 03:09 PM
    I hate spring in the Corn Patch.

The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-tornado.jpg

My phone just went nuts with the alerts.
    05-21-2013 03:09 PM
    I think I need a Tumblr for Dummies book. I've tried twice before and for some reason my Tublr pages just never look as nice as some of the others I've seen. What the hell am I missing?
    wendybeee likes this.
    05-21-2013 03:13 PM
    Wohoo my second appointment is booked to finish up my tat. I'm going in a month to add the names and finish up the shading. I will post up
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
    05-21-2013 03:19 PM
    Wohoo my second appointment is booked to finish up my tat. I'm going in a month to add the names and finish up the shading. I will post up
    You are far more brave than I am.
    Ipheuria likes this.
    05-21-2013 03:22 PM
    I hate it when the Corn Patch map looks this colorful:

The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-img_8519.png
    05-21-2013 03:27 PM
    Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap.

Attachment 31067
    Bummer Ginger. Is that where you live?
    05-21-2013 03:47 PM
    Looks very good. Are you going to do a sleeve?
    05-21-2013 03:49 PM
    I'm considering getting an external battery pack for my iDevices. I have three in mind but does anyone else have any they use and would recommend? I just want to get a feel for what is good qaulity and see what others might be out there.
    I have a red Mophie JP Air...loves it!!! May daughter borrows it too for log track meet days!
    Jaguarr40 and Ipheuria like this.
    05-21-2013 04:12 PM
    What level are you on in Candy Crush? C'mon...I know there's a few that must play!! *if not you're going to check it out and be addicted soon* *evil grin*
    wendybeee likes this.
    05-21-2013 04:13 PM
    What level are you on in Candy Crush? C'mon...I know there's a few that must play!! *if not you're going to check it out and be addicted soon* *evil grin*
    I'm going to download it now which one though? Candy crush or candy crush saga?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T
    05-21-2013 04:25 PM
    I'm not really a big wine person and my wife can't drink since she's expecting so we went for the ice wine. We got the Riesling which was very sweet and I actually really liked it. I don't think they had any Sangria though.
    ​A few years ago a friend from Toronto brought me a bottle of ice wine. Best thing I've ever had.
    Ipheuria likes this.
    05-21-2013 05:35 PM
    ​I won't play that, but I have gotten addicted to Hay Day.
    05-21-2013 05:41 PM
    Yes. The Corn Patch is in Eastern AR.

The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1369181064.440506.jpg

Everything has quieted down for now. It'll still be another hour or so before my dog gets out of the bathtub. She's got her stuffed turtle with her. She's in it for the long haul.
    Jaguarr40, Ipheuria and Elizabeth2 like this.
    05-21-2013 07:05 PM
    luckily I work in IT so my browser is always open regardless but it has had a tab open with iMore for longer than I can remember lol I try to only post up when there is a lull in my work day but it's cyclical so right it's a little quieter than usual plus some people are on vacation.
    Same exact thing i do here except for not being in IT....lol
    Ipheuria likes this.
    05-21-2013 07:25 PM
    The Mophie case is pretty popular. Seidio makes one now and a few others.
    05-21-2013 07:27 PM
    ​A few years ago a friend from Toronto brought me a bottle of ice wine. Best thing I've ever had.
    Never heard of Ice Wine?
    05-21-2013 07:30 PM
    Wonder where the girls are tonight? Wendy and Elizabeth??
    wendybeee likes this.
    05-21-2013 07:32 PM
    Never heard of Ice Wine?
    It's made from grapes that were allowed to freeze on the vine prior to picking...
    Ipheuria, Jaguarr40 and Alli like this.
    05-21-2013 07:54 PM
    It's made from grapes that were allowed to freeze on the vine prior to picking...
    Thank you Keith. I am not a big wine drinker at all so I would not ever know what to compare it to or the taste.

Hey is this your first visit? Don't remember, Either way please don't be stranger. We all have fun here and come to the light hearted side of iMore.
    Ipheuria likes this.
    05-21-2013 08:32 PM
    Wonder where the girls are tonight? Wendy and Elizabeth??
    Well I almost lost my doggy Dexter tonight It was his annual checkup at the vets and for his vaccines. All went fine and when he was done we went out to the waiting room to pay and he started foaming at the mouth and collapsing and the vet ran out and grabbed him and ran him back into the exam room and her assistant followed and they closed the door. We sat there waiting and finally my hubby went down the hall and yelled out 'can someone tell us what's going on. She told us to come in and my heart was in my throat and we went in and he was laying on the table with an IV and oxygen mask. His vital signs were not good and his blood pressure very low and she had given him adrenaline and other things. Over the next two hours he slowly started to stabilize. He can never have these shots again because next time would kill him for sure. We are finally back home now almost 5 hours later....Whew And that was my night......sigh !
    05-21-2013 08:50 PM
    You are far more brave than I am.
    it really depends on the person's pain tolerance but believe me it doesn't hurt as much as you build it up in your mind. This one the only times it hurt was when he was doing the outside edges that were on less meaty parts. The shading hurt a lot less and that was what I thought was going to hurt the most.
    05-21-2013 09:01 PM
29,715 ... 4445464748 ...