Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 452 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 449450451452453454455 ... LastLast
Results 11,276 to 11,300 of 29213
Like Tree77338Likes
  1. #11276  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,906 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,957 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Dasng that looks like a good breakfast. I am in on the omelet with tomatoes.
    Yeah it does right? I want that one too lol

    Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV
  2. #11277  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,906 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,957 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Afternoon everyone! Just got done my 5 mile run and now ready to chill. How is everybody tonight?

    Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV
    Jaguarr40 and wendybeee like this.
  3. #11278  
    seashell93's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,746 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,113 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    Afternoon everyone! Just got done my 5 mile run and now ready to chill. How is everybody tonight?

    Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV
    Hey Rellskie! Doing good...crazy day but tomorrow is my day off so its all good!


    Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone
  4. Thread AuthorThread Author   #11279  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Man did OUR thread die all of a sudden? No posts since this morning about nothing. I had an extra day off because of labor day and except for an appt at the car dealer and Doctor, I have spent a bunch of time on the forums today doing just about a little of everything including exploring into areas I have not been into for a longtime and neglecting. You would be surprised what cool things you read, find and can get into when you have not been in a forum for awhile. Even started working on a new guide.. Took a nap...LOL and then just finished dinner. That was my day. how was everyone elses?
    Laura Knotek and wendybeee like this.
  5. #11280  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,906 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,957 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by seashell93 View Post
    Hey Rellskie! Doing good...crazy day but tomorrow is my day off so its all good!


    Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone
    Sounds good seashell!

    Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV
  6. #11281  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,906 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,957 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Man did OUR thread die all of a sudden? No posts since this morning about nothing. I had an extra day off because of labor day and except for an appt at the car dealer and Doctor, I have spent a bunch of time on the forums today doing just about a little of everything including exploring into areas I have not been into for a longtime and neglecting. You would be surprised what cool things you read, find and can get into when you have not been in a forum for awhile. Even started working on a new guide.. Took a nap...LOL and then just finished dinner. That was my day. how was everyone elses?
    Did you not see my post?^^^

    Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV
  7. Thread AuthorThread Author   #11282  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    Afternoon everyone! Just got done my 5 mile run and now ready to chill. How is everybody tonight?

    Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV
    Quote Originally Posted by seashell93 View Post
    Hey Rellskie! Doing good...crazy day but tomorrow is my day off so its all good!


    Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone
    You 2 guys were not her literally 2 mins ago and that is why I posted, As soon as I hit post there you were. I wondered where everybody was. We have died in here lately even though i know everyone including me has been busy and away but WOW! We need to get back on the stick and start like we use to do. Can't start sliding backwards. Doesn't anyone want the next Milestone or is someone going to let bamf have it again and again and again...LOL Not that there is anything wrong with that and just kidding of course.
  8. Thread AuthorThread Author   #11283  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    Did you not see my post?^^^

    Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV
    Not until after i posted, You must have posted just before me. I write too long posts...LOL
  9. Thread AuthorThread Author   #11284  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Gonna watch the rest of the news and will be back later. See you guys in a little while. Have a good night.
  10. #11285  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,906 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,957 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Not until after i posted, You must have posted just before me. I write too long posts...LOL
    lol yeah man I posted just before you did. Anyways, yeah I want that next milestone. Bamf has had the past 3 and I'm feeling some type of way about that lol.

    Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV
  11. #11286  
    Laura Knotek's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,385 Posts
    Global Posts
    46,913 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Happy Wednesday folks! Hope everyone is having a great week so far.
  12. #11287  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Damn why you gotta hate on BAMF. Lol

    Here is some coffee all. Enjoy!

    The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1378290765.429559.jpg
  13. #11288  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,906 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,957 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    Damn why you gotta hate on BAMF. Lol

    Here is some coffee all. Enjoy!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378290765.429559.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	150.7 KB 
ID:	37371
    No hate, its just we have to stop this roll you have been on regarding those 3 in a row milestones lol. Oh and Thanks for the coffee bro:thumbup:

    Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV
  14. #11289  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    No hate, its just we have to stop this roll you have been on regarding those 3 in a row milestones lol. Oh and Thanks for the coffee bro:thumbup:

    Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV
    Lol. Hater
  15. #11290  
    seashell93's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,746 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,113 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    You 2 guys were not her literally 2 mins ago and that is why I posted, As soon as I hit post there you were. I wondered where everybody was. We have died in here lately even though i know everyone including me has been busy and away but WOW! We need to get back on the stick and start like we use to do. Can't start sliding backwards. Doesn't anyone want the next Milestone or is someone going to let bamf have it again and again and again...LOL Not that there is anything wrong with that and just kidding of course.
    Super busy past few weeks getting kids ready for school...hope to resume normal active posting starting today; and no more happy dances if you know who gets that milestone again!! :P
  16. #11291  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laura Knotek View Post
    Happy Wednesday folks! Hope everyone is having a great week so far.
    Happy Wednesday Laura!
  17. #11292  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    Damn why you gotta hate on BAMF. Lol

    Here is some coffee all. Enjoy!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378290765.429559.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	150.7 KB 
ID:	37371
    Good Morning bamf coffee looks wonderful.... Thank you
  18. #11293  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good Morning iMore. I've been a bit busy...
    Have a great Wednesday everyone
  19. #11294  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by seashell93 View Post
    Super busy past few weeks getting kids ready for school...hope to resume normal active posting starting today; and no more happy dances if you know who gets that milestone again!! :P

    Fine I will give up my uber posting skills shortly before the next milestone
  20. #11295  
    Ipheuria's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    7,274 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,341 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Jumped in for a quick hello. Coming back from vacation means a hell of a lot of work waiting for me. I started uploading pictures in the Photos forum so go check it out. I'm hoping by Friday my work load will be back to normal so I'll see you guys then.
    wendybeee and Jaguarr40 like this.
  21. #11296  
    seashell93's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,746 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,113 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    Fine I will give up my uber posting skills shortly before the next milestone
    Hmmm...maybe then that is worth an uber happy dance?!?!?


    Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone
    wendybeee and Jaguarr40 like this.
  22. #11297  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,906 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,957 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ipheuria View Post
    Jumped in for a quick hello. Coming back from vacation means a hell of a lot of work waiting for me. I started uploading pictures in the Photos forum so go check it out. I'm hoping by Friday my work load will be back to normal so I'll see you guys then.
    Hey buddy! Hope you had a great vacation!

    Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV
    wendybeee and Ipheuria like this.
  23. #11298  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    Fine I will give up my uber posting skills shortly before the next milestone
    I've never won a milestone
    Jaguarr40 and Ipheuria like this.
  24. #11299  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ipheuria View Post
    Jumped in for a quick hello. Coming back from vacation means a hell of a lot of work waiting for me. I started uploading pictures in the Photos forum so go check it out. I'm hoping by Friday my work load will be back to normal so I'll see you guys then.
    Hey Ricky Welcome Back
    Jaguarr40 and Ipheuria like this.
  25. #11300  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laura Knotek View Post
    Happy Wednesday folks! Hope everyone is having a great week so far.
    Hey Laura Happy Wednesday to you also
    Jaguarr40 likes this.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-26-2014, 08:47 AM
  2. iPhone lineup after the 3Q
    By KingBuick in forum iPhone 6
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 09:34 PM
  3. Bid for a lunch with Tim Cook, help a good cause
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 02:10 PM

Posting Permissions