Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 445 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 442443444445446447448 ... LastLast
Results 11,101 to 11,125 of 29213
Like Tree77338Likes
  1. #11101  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Hey imore family! Hows everyone's day going? Mine is going OK just running around doing errands since I took the day off.

    Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV
  2. Thread AuthorThread Author   #11102  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    Coffee time

    Attachment 37048
    Thank you late again bamf. Like the new Avatar of course. Coffee looks good.
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #11103  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    Hope you got in time for the show

    Have a great day everyone!
    I'll leave that one for the girls....
  4. Thread AuthorThread Author   #11104  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    Hey imore family! Hows everyone's day going? Mine is going OK just running around doing errands since I took the day off.

    Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV
    Day off and Drs appt for last knee injection and something else. This Monday is not too good of one so lots of rest now. Need oatmeal raisin cookies. Going to lay down now for a rest.
  5. Thread AuthorThread Author   #11105  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Hey everyone one of our Ambassadors rdiddy_25 posted something in the Introduction section. I believe the newest Ambassador on iMore so go check it out and say hello to him ok. Trust me on this one!!
  6. Thread AuthorThread Author   #11106  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    OK these are real my neighbor just went and got me since I was not feeling real good at all and they are the real thing I assure you. Enough to share with everyone. Enjoy my friends.

    The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-img_0161.jpg
  7. #11107  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Day off and Drs appt for last knee injection and something else. This Monday is not too good of one so lots of rest now. Need oatmeal raisin cookies. Going to lay down now for a rest.
    Oh wow how did the knee injections go?

    Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV
  8. Thread AuthorThread Author   #11108  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    Oh wow how did the knee injections go?

    Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV
    The knee injections were a breeze. It was a series of 3 over 3 Mondays to repair my miniscus cartilage and it puts a lubricant over it long term. You hardly feel it when they do it. Today was the last one. Takes about a month for it to kick in. We will find out but it beats surgery and my work ins. paid for it all.
  9. #11109  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Picked up a new hat today. You all know its a Steelers one



    Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV
  10. #11110  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    The knee injections were a breeze. It was a series of 3 over 3 Mondays to repair my miniscus cartilage and it puts a lubricant over it long term. You hardly feel it when they do it. Today was the last one. Takes about a month for it to kick in. We will find out but it beats surgery and my work ins. paid for it all.
    That's good jag. Glad its working out for you

    Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV
  11. #11111  
    seashell93's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,746 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,113 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    darn you seashell
    *giggling*


    Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone
  12. #11112  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Morning all. A bit of a rainy morning, but the walk must go on

    See you all when I get back for coffee.
  13. #11113  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Cooooffffeeeee time

    The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1377599563.082551.jpg
  14. #11114  
    seashell93's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,746 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,113 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Morning bamf...rainy here too and morning walk cancelled on account of lightning! Thanks for coffee!!

    Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!


    Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone
  15. #11115  
    hydrogen3's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,061 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,125 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good morning all!!
  16. #11116  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    Picked up a new hat today. You all know its a Steelers one

    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/08/27/y7a8yryt.jpg

    Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV
    Nice hat Rellskie hope you are feeling better
  17. #11117  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    The knee injections were a breeze. It was a series of 3 over 3 Mondays to repair my miniscus cartilage and it puts a lubricant over it long term. You hardly feel it when they do it. Today was the last one. Takes about a month for it to kick in. We will find out but it beats surgery and my work ins. paid for it all.
    Morning Jag. Knee injections aren't much fun. Hope the oatmeal raisin cookies helped
  18. #11118  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    Hey imore family! Hows everyone's day going? Mine is going OK just running around doing errands since I took the day off.

    Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV
    Hope you had a good day off.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Day off and Drs appt for last knee injection and something else. This Monday is not too good of one so lots of rest now. Need oatmeal raisin cookies. Going to lay down now for a rest.
    Hope the knee is better. Glad it was the last one.

    Quote Originally Posted by seashell93 View Post
    Morning bamf...rainy here too and morning walk cancelled on account of lightning! Thanks for coffee!!

    Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!


    Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone
    Lighting does not stop me!!! Rubber soled shoes LOL
  19. #11119  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Today is review day

    First I get my review, then I spend the rest of the day doing the reviews for my team!

    How much work will I get done today????

















































    ZERO!!!
    Relletti and wendybeee like this.
  20. #11120  
    seashell93's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,746 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,113 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    Today is review day

    First I get my review, then I spend the rest of the day doing the reviews for my team!

    How much work will I get done today????

















































    ZERO!!!
    I'll happy dance to that...💃


    Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone
    bamf-hacker and wendybeee like this.
  21. #11121  

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    12 minute break until my next review.... What do I do? Come to the 20k thread

    I wanted to check out the happy dance!!! My next review will be great.
  22. #11122  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Well darn it's quiet in here today smh! I hope you guys are having a good one. I'm on my way home so I'll stop in a bit later to see if anyone comes in.

    Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV
  23. #11123  
    seashell93's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,746 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,113 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    12 minute break until my next review.... What do I do? Come to the 20k thread

    I wanted to check out the happy dance!!! My next review will be great.
    Heels...and something red... oh never mind, just happy dancing because I'm done with work for the week. Too much to do with girls school/sports.


    Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone
  24. #11124  
    seashell93's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,746 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,113 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    Well darn it's quiet in here today smh! I hope you guys are having a good one. I'm on my way home so I'll stop in a bit later to see if anyone comes in.

    Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV
    Hey Rellskie! Hope you had a good day. Another 90+ day here...blt's for dinner👍


    Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone
  25. #11125  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by seashell93 View Post
    Hey Rellskie! Hope you had a good day. Another 90+ day here...blt's for dinner👍


    Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone
    I did. Not a bad day at all. Now just chilling out eating some dinner

    Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-26-2014, 08:47 AM
  2. iPhone lineup after the 3Q
    By KingBuick in forum iPhone 6
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 09:34 PM
  3. Bid for a lunch with Tim Cook, help a good cause
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 02:10 PM

Posting Permissions