Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 418 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 415416417418419420421 ... LastLast
Results 10,426 to 10,450 of 29213
Like Tree77338Likes
  1. #10426  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Glad its Friday and work is over for the week. How is everybody today?

    Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV
  2. #10427  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    Glad its Friday and work is over for the week. How is everybody today?

    Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV
    I'm good....just got back from the new Outlet Mall I honestly felt like I was in Florida or Myrtle Beach or Grove City because it looked just like that.....won't look the same when it's covered in snow in the winter though lol ! I bought some shoes How are you Rells ?
  3. #10428  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    I'm good....just got back from the new Outlet Mall I honestly felt like I was in Florida or Myrtle Beach or Grove City because it looked just like that.....won't look the same when it's covered in snow in the winter though lol ! I bought some shoes How are you Rells ?
    Thats good you had fun Wendy! I'm good just got done my workout and now just chilling at the house. Might just chill in tonight and catch up on some TV shows I been meaning to watch.

    Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV
  4. #10429  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Good afternoon... Just got back from a beautiful nature trail that was very cool. Saw many different types of scenery and animals. Had a great lunch and now catching up a bit of what is going on in the forums and answering a few posts. So far everything is what is as advertised. I could live here in this place because it is rural but so cool.

    Attachment 36214

    Very cool trail


    Great lunch:

    Attachment 36215
    Looks great Jag !! I'm so happy that you are having a good time
  5. #10430  
    Laura Knotek's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,388 Posts
    Global Posts
    46,938 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    At Starbucks now for iced coffee.



    Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-cameracapture-c3c5dfd3-fc85-4e14-bd15-82c89702d5f2.jpg  
  6. Thread AuthorThread Author   #10431  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    I'm good....just got back from the new Outlet Mall I honestly felt like I was in Florida or Myrtle Beach or Grove City because it looked just like that.....won't look the same when it's covered in snow in the winter though lol ! I bought some shoes How are you Rells ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    Thats good you had fun Wendy! I'm good just got done my workout and now just chilling at the house. Might just chill in tonight and catch up on some TV shows I been meaning to watch.

    Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV
    Getting ready for a good dinner, drinks and some more blues music. They have several bands that play here that are really good. Leaving tomorrow after lunch to come home. Too bad because I could truly live in this small place where they fish all the time.

    Anybody have desert requests. Had one of these this afternoon and got an extra for seashell. I would have gotten a drink for everyone but don't know what everybody drinks. See you guys later. Gotta go.

    Give this to seashell. I am sure it will help her heal up a bit

    The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-cedar-key-rum-runner.jpg
  7. Thread AuthorThread Author   #10432  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laura Knotek View Post
    At Starbucks now for iced coffee.



    Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk
    Laura don't let that spill out all over.....
  8. #10433  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Some good chill out music for you all on this Friday evening

    Diamond in the back- Curtis Mayfield




    Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV
  9. #10434  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Getting ready for a good dinner, drinks and some more blues music. They have several bands that play here that are really good. Leaving tomorrow after lunch to come home. Too bad because I could truly live in this small place where they fish all the time.

    Anybody have desert requests. Had one of these this afternoon and got an extra for seashell. I would have gotten a drink for everyone but don't know what everybody drinks. See you guys later. Gotta go.

    Give this to seashell. I am sure it will help her heal up a bit

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cedar Key Rum Runner.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	45.2 KB 
ID:	36220
    I have a dessert request... Some strawberry cheesecake

    Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV
  10. #10435  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Getting ready for a good dinner, drinks and some more blues music. They have several bands that play here that are really good. Leaving tomorrow after lunch to come home. Too bad because I could truly live in this small place where they fish all the time.

    Anybody have desert requests. Had one of these this afternoon and got an extra for seashell. I would have gotten a drink for everyone but don't know what everybody drinks. See you guys later. Gotta go.

    Give this to seashell. I am sure it will help her heal up a bit

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cedar Key Rum Runner.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	45.2 KB 
ID:	36220
    Ooooooo me me me me I will take one of those drinks too *jumping up and down for you to notice me* Too bad your mini getaway is over so soon but living in Florida you can carry right on enjoying the rest of your time off close to home
  11. #10436  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Ooooooo me me me me I will take one of those drinks too *jumping up and down for you to notice me* Too bad your mini getaway is over so soon but living in Florida you can carry right on enjoying the rest of your time off close to home
    He sure can. I wish I lived in Florida. I'd be at the beach everyday after work. So much better than living in a concrete jungle.

    Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV
  12. #10437  
    hydrogen3's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,061 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,125 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1376091276.983622.jpg

    Ready for 0 dark 30.


    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
  13. Thread AuthorThread Author   #10438  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-strawberry_cheesecake.jpgDinner for me now:

    The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-lobsterbisque.jpgThe iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-maryland-crabcakes.jpg

    Drinks for Wendy and Rells and a little desert for both of you to go along with the drinks:

    The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-cedar-key-rum-runner.jpgThe iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-rasberry-torte.jpg

    This is the cheesecake they happened to have here and the Torte for Wendy

    A beer for Rells

    The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-molsongolden_large.png

    @Rells I had to wait for the cheesecake - had trouble getting it uploaded for some reason.
    Last edited by Jaguarr40; 08-09-2013 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Added desert
  14. Thread AuthorThread Author   #10439  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Ooooooo me me me me I will take one of those drinks too *jumping up and down for you to notice me* Too bad your mini getaway is over so soon but living in Florida you can carry right on enjoying the rest of your time off close to home
    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    He sure can. I wish I lived in Florida. I'd be at the beach everyday after work. So much better than living in a concrete jungle.

    Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV

    OK you 2 asked so there you go....Boy is my dinner bill going to be a biggie but what the he***LL it is worth it!!
  15. #10440  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Dinner for me now:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LobsterBisque.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	32.9 KB 
ID:	36221Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Maryland Crabcakes.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	34.2 KB 
ID:	36222

    Drinks for Wendy and Rells and a little desert for both of you to go along with the drinks:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cedar Key Rum Runner.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	45.2 KB 
ID:	36223Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rasberry Torte.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	124.0 KB 
ID:	36224

    This is the cheesecake they happened to have here and the Torte for Wendy

    A beer for Rells

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	molsongolden_large.png 
Views:	20 
Size:	68.3 KB 
ID:	36226
    Oh is that crabcakes in that picture at the top?



    Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 4
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-uploadfromtaptalk1376091974364.jpg  
  16. Thread AuthorThread Author   #10441  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    @Rells
    added your desert...Had trouble uploading it for some reason. Better late than never and they really had it.

    The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-captains-table.jpg
  17. #10442  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    @Rells
    added your desert...Had trouble uploading it for some reason. Better late than never and they really had it.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Captains Table.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	124.8 KB 
ID:	36229
    Thanks jag

    Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 4
  18. Thread AuthorThread Author   #10443  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    Oh is that crabcakes in that picture at the top?



    Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 4
    Lump Crab cakes which I said was going to be my final dinner here with the lobster Bisque the couple next to me are having and told me to try it...I had to try it......
  19. #10444  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Lump Crab cakes which I said was going to be my final dinner here with the lobster Bisque the couple next to me are having and told me to try it...I had to try it......
    Those cakes look big as heck too! Enjoy them

    Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV
  20. #10445  
    Laura Knotek's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,388 Posts
    Global Posts
    46,938 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    I'm glad my pictures showed up. Adding pictures is something new for the Windows Phone Tapatalk app, and those were the first ones I've tried.
  21. #10446  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laura Knotek View Post
    I'm glad my pictures showed up. Adding pictures is something new for the Windows Phone Tapatalk app, and those were the first ones I've tried.
    Oh yeah? How are you liking the tapatalk app so far?

    Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV
  22. #10447  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Strawberry_Cheesecake.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	1.99 MB 
ID:	36227Dinner for me now:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LobsterBisque.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	32.9 KB 
ID:	36221Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Maryland Crabcakes.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	34.2 KB 
ID:	36222

    Drinks for Wendy and Rells and a little desert for both of you to go along with the drinks:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cedar Key Rum Runner.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	45.2 KB 
ID:	36223Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rasberry Torte.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	124.0 KB 
ID:	36224

    This is the cheesecake they happened to have here and the Torte for Wendy

    A beer for Rells

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	molsongolden_large.png 
Views:	20 
Size:	68.3 KB 
ID:	36226

    @Rells I had to wait for the cheesecake - had trouble getting it uploaded for some reason.
    😱Oooo yummy stuffs ! Thanks Jag 😀


    Sent from wendybeee's sweet white iPhone 5 💋
  23. #10448  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    @Rells
    added your desert...Had trouble uploading it for some reason. Better late than never and they really had it.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Captains Table.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	124.8 KB 
ID:	36229
    I love the way this place looks !


    Sent from wendybeee's sweet white iPhone 5 💋
  24. #10449  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    OK you 2 asked so there you go....Boy is my dinner bill going to be a biggie but what the he***LL it is worth it!!
    Lmao ! Yessss so worth it 😁


    Sent from wendybeee's sweet white iPhone 5 💋
  25. #10450  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Desert for everyone:

    The specialty of the house - Had this yesterday so it is outstanding -

    Attachment 36153Attachment 36154
    Lol I'm a bit late to the party!! This pie looks sooo yummy!!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-26-2014, 08:47 AM
  2. iPhone lineup after the 3Q
    By KingBuick in forum iPhone 6
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 09:34 PM
  3. Bid for a lunch with Tim Cook, help a good cause
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 02:10 PM

Posting Permissions