Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 405 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 402403404405406407408 ... LastLast
Results 10,101 to 10,125 of 29213
Like Tree77338Likes
  1. #10101  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?



    Congrats again bamf!!! Your avatar for posting the 10,000th post!! Your own personal cheerleader!!!
    Wendy and I worked together on the avatar!! hope you like it
    Last edited by Elizabeth2; 08-04-2013 at 10:34 AM.
  2. #10102  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    I'm good Rells....and you ? Today we are heading up north to what we call cottage country to the beach to an annual waterfront festival that we love !
    Very cool! Have fun! Today I have zero plans but to chill and get ready for the work week.

    Sent from my Galaxy S IV
  3. #10103  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Bamf your new avatar is coming today as soon as Elizabeth can post it ! It's a collaboration that both of us worked on last night
    Oh a collaboration you say? I can't wait to see it. I know its going to be hot!


    Edit- oh he is going to like that avatar lol. Great job you guys:thumbup:

    Sent from my Galaxy S IV
  4. #10104  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/...ps85a8d1e3.jpg

    Congrats again bamf!!! Your avatar for posting the 10,000th post!! Your own personal cheerleader!!!
    Wendy and I worked together on the avatar!! hope you like it


    Sent from my Galaxy S IV
  5. #10105  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    Oh a collaboration you say? I can't wait to see it. I know its going to be hot!


    Edit- oh he is going to like that avatar lol. Great job you guys:thumbup:

    Sent from my Galaxy S IV
    Good Morning Rellskie! Thanks Wendy and I had a great time making it for him
  6. #10106  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Morning Team20K Happy Sunday...... breakfast is served !
    Lol the thought crossed my mind to just show this to my family as their Sunday morning breakfast .... Hmmmm....ok ok cinnamon rolls are rising...lol ...don't think they would see the humor

    Happy Sunday Morning Wendy and thank you for a awesome breakfast
  7. #10107  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Good Morning iMore fam! Happy Sunday
  8. #10108  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    Good Morning Rellskie! Thanks Wendy and I had a great time making it for him
    Im going to be honest. I want a cheerleader avatar if I get a milestine again lol. But of course it would have to be a steelers cheerleader you know . Anyways thanks again for all your contributions elizabeth and wendy. You two are great

    Sent from my Galaxy S IV
  9. #10109  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    Good Morning iMore fam! Happy Sunday
    Happy sunday indeed. Its so nice outside today here.

    Sent from my Galaxy S IV
  10. #10110  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    Im going to be honest. I want a cheerleader avatar if I get a milestine again lol. But of course it would have to be a steelers cheerleader you know . Anyways thanks again for all your contributions elizabeth and wendy. You two are great

    Sent from my Galaxy S IV
    Aw thanks Rells 😀 and for sure a Steelers cheerleader will be yours !!


    Sent from wendybeee's sweet white iPhone 5 💋
  11. #10111  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    Lol the thought crossed my mind to just show this to my family as their Sunday morning breakfast .... Hmmmm....ok ok cinnamon rolls are rising...lol ...don't think they would see the humor

    Happy Sunday Morning Wendy and thank you for a awesome breakfast
    You're welcome Elizabeth and I bet those cinnamon rolls smell wonderful !


    Sent from wendybeee's sweet white iPhone 5 💋
  12. #10112  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Aw thanks Rells 😀 and for sure a Steelers cheerleader will be yours !!


    Sent from wendybeee's sweet white iPhone 5 💋
    Yesss!!

    Sent from my Galaxy S IV
  13. #10113  
    Ipheuria's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    7,274 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,341 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    and it will now be stuck in your head

    The gift that keeps on giving.
    I had that as a ring tone once
  14. #10114  
    Ipheuria's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    7,274 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,341 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    So Friday night we got home late the movie list was out of as an option so we watched an indie film with Paul Walker "Vehicle 19". It was pretty good a very different pace from watching Holywood blockbuster films. So since I'm getting Ironman 3 today yesterday in preparation I watched 1 and 2. I forgot how much I love those films. RDJ rocks as Ironman!
  15. #10115  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ipheuria View Post
    So Friday night we got home late the movie list was out of as an option so we watched an indie film with Paul Walker "Vehicle 19". It was pretty good a very different pace from watching Holywood blockbuster films. So since I'm getting Ironman 3 today yesterday in preparation I watched 1 and 2. I forgot how much I love those films. RDJ rocks as Ironman!
    Sounds like you had a great night. Ironman 2 was may favorite out of the 3 films. RDJ is a good ironman

    Sent from my Galaxy S IV
  16. #10116  
    Ipheuria's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    7,274 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,341 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    Sounds like you had a great night. Ironman 2 was may favorite out of the 3 films. RDJ is a good ironman

    Sent from my Galaxy S IV
    Yeah I think if they ever used anyone else I wouldn't watch it. I'm excited to get IM3! The first Ironman was my fav but looking forward to watching 3 and the Avengers 2 movie is making me impatient.
  17. Thread AuthorThread Author   #10117  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/...ps85a8d1e3.jpg

    Congrats again bamf!!! Your avatar for posting the 10,000th post!! Your own personal cheerleader!!!
    Wendy and I worked together on the avatar!! hope you like it
    Can't help it but this is the best Milestone Avatar I have seen made in here yet. Congrats to the two of you on the collaboration and to bamf for getting it. I am jealous being a Coyboy fan myself.
  18. Thread AuthorThread Author   #10118  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    I know I am late on the subject of cases but has anyone ever looked at the Seidio line of cases?
  19. Thread AuthorThread Author   #10119  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    Congratulations bamf on making the 10,000th post!!
    http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/...ps61fddd1e.jpg
    Guess i've been slacking a bit but it's your thread people, You deserve the Milestones.
  20. Thread AuthorThread Author   #10120  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    Thank you Elizabeth. Its still amazes me how we are past 10k post!

    Sent from my Galaxy S IV
    Because you made it your thread and posted, it is is that simple!
  21. Thread AuthorThread Author   #10121  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Morning Team20K Happy Sunday...... breakfast is served !
    Thank you for everything Wendy.
  22. #10122  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    I know I am late on the subject of cases but has anyone ever looked at the Seidio line of cases?
    I looked at them for my Playbook once but I went with a otterbox. I hear good things about the seidio cases though

    Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD
  23. #10123  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,907 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ipheuria View Post
    Yeah I think if they ever used anyone else I wouldn't watch it. I'm excited to get IM3! The first Ironman was my fav but looking forward to watching 3 and the Avengers 2 movie is making me impatient.
    Yeah I know avengers 2 is going to be good!

    Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD
  24. Thread AuthorThread Author   #10124  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    First off I just want to throw congrats to bamf for back to back Milestones and especially the 10K with w/o being redundant the best Milestone Avatar I have seen made here yet. Well deserved and well made.

    I have been slacking off on them but it is your threads, You all should be winning them. I also don't hold grudges no matter what was said to who about what or all that crap so with that...it's behind me and wanted to just put it all in one post and let it drop.
  25. #10125  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Can't help it but this is the best Milestone Avatar I have seen made in here yet. Congrats to the two of you on the collaboration and to bamf for getting it. I am jealous being a Coyboy fan myself.
    Aw thanks so much Jag it's for sure a huge complement !! 😀 We had fun making it !

    Hey Jag I'm passing through Mt. Forest as I type !


    Sent from wendybeee's sweet white iPhone 5 💋

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-26-2014, 08:47 AM
  2. iPhone lineup after the 3Q
    By KingBuick in forum iPhone 6
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 09:34 PM
  3. Bid for a lunch with Tim Cook, help a good cause
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 02:10 PM

Posting Permissions