The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Dinner tonight is Swiss Chalet with Hamsterwheel....oh and Rita's :laughing: and lunch tomorrow is turkey cucumber wrap of course :tongue:
Ahhh yes the dinner with the visitor from N.C. Hope you guys have a blast..... Still waiting for my swiss chalet stuff you keep telling me about....LOL

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

OK carrots done :)

Now I am getting some tea for the caffeine... Unless Jag has our afternoon pick-me-ups?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

OK carrots done :)

Now I am getting some tea for the caffeine... Unless Jag has our afternoon pick-me-ups?
If you mean the Smoothies i posted them way back but i just made (SURE) LOL some new ones bamf...

Enjoy...

Assorted Smoothies.jpgfruit-smoothies.jpgsmoothies (1).jpgsmoothies.jpg

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Afternoon everyone. Just got done getting some lunch. Had a Turkey BLT sandwich. Now I just have to make it through the rest of the day. :cool:

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

congrats seashell for finally getting to 8k posts in the 20k thread. You earned and deserved it!!!!!:)

Thank you thank you!! It's so fun being part of this group we have here, thanks Jag for bringing us all together!! 💙
I'll let you all know when it's time to peek! ;)

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

And with my silly post I now get to change my shirt... ;)

Remember peeking is a good thing for all....What's good for one (YOU) is good for ME... I mean all of us that want to....LOL:laughing:

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Remember peeking is a good thing for all....What's good for one (YOU) is good for ME... I mean all of us that want to....LOL:laughing:

Exactly!!! What fun is it if we don't share?!! ;)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

No idea what my Wife has on the stove for dinner :)

My lunch tomorrow will be exactly the same as today. I eat the same things everyday LOL
You sound like me as far as lunch...A turkey or veggie burger, Steamed vegs, Greek yogurt with Chia seeds for extra protein, Different things to drink through the day and and if you have a Trader Joes where you live which I love I get these little smoothies (4 OZ) and mid morning I have one of those with a granola bar.

Dinner is whatever I feel like since I am single I just fix what is simple and quick.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

This:
View attachment 34241

Believe it or not I have always been a hot coffee drinker and in the AM when I get up, Hot coffee in a french press, when i get o work, perked coffee one cup and that's it.

Weekends I hit Starbucks for a cappichino andthe other day the place i go my favorite Starbucks near me the guy asked me if I ever tried an iced coffee? Hew made me one with their double brewed made for ice coffee and with half and half and a pack of splenda and i have to admit how good it was. Not an everyday thing for me but once in a while a good change of pace.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Thank you thank you!! It's so fun being part of this group we have here, thanks Jag for bringing us all together!! 
I'll let you all know when it's time to peek! ;)

OK thank you... I meant on the peeksies part... Oh I Suppose you are welcome but I just authored the thread, Keep in mind it belongs to everyone to do s you. As long as everyone has fun with what we do here and with each other I feel like I have done what I wanted to do.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site

The atom bomb was no 'great decision.' It was merely another powerful weapon in the arsenal of righteousness.

Harry S. Truman

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711