Just had an awesome workout, the gym was nice and empty. Now it's time to work on a design for a shirt and I also added another sticker to my MBP for some swag.

Attachment 35186
    Drive a VW?
    07-28-2013 03:41 PM
    40 miles! holy crap, BTW I'm so jelly with you over the scenery. I hate living in a place where winter exists.
    I totally agree with you when I looked at that pic totally jelly of course if we are REALLY nice then maybe we will get an invite
    07-28-2013 03:48 PM
    I totally agree with you when I looked at that pic totally jelly of course if we are REALLY nice then maybe we will get an invite
    REALLY NICE here
    07-28-2013 03:53 PM
    Drive a VW?
    lol how did you guess, highly modified 99 Passat 1.8 T

The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-dsc_0001.jpg
    07-28-2013 03:55 PM
    I like the way you think
    07-28-2013 03:56 PM
    lol how did you guess, highly modified 99 Passat 1.8 T

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0001.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	99.4 KB 
ID:	35188
    Up until a month ago my wife worked for VW. I drive one of the first run CC's and she drives a Tiguan
    07-28-2013 03:59 PM
    Up until a month ago my wife worked for VW. I drive one of the first run CC's and she drives a Tiguan
    love the CC, how do you guys like the Tiguan?
    07-28-2013 04:02 PM
    love the CC, how do you guys like the Tiguan?

Love them both. The Tiguan is just the right size for my wife and 2 kids. And has room in the back for the puppy (85lb Boxador) when we need to take him out
    07-28-2013 04:04 PM
    OK I have been hanging out over on CB for a little bit. Seriously those guys post FAST... Must be the physical keyboards LOL
    07-28-2013 04:16 PM
    Anybody is welcome anytime if you think you can suffer through this terrible looking weather we had today. And it still rained a bit this morning but luck we missed it, After the ride. Oh Wendy I forgotto answer your other question.... Yellow jersey 4th one back.
    BergerKing and Elizabeth2 like this.
    07-28-2013 04:17 PM
    Love them both. The Tiguan is just the right size for my wife and 2 kids. And has room in the back for the puppy (85lb Boxador) when we need to take him out
    My wife is trying to decide on that or the Q5 for our next car once the baby arrives.
    07-28-2013 04:25 PM
    My wife is trying to decide on that or the Q5 for our next car once the baby arrives.
    Like I said, we and My wife love it. The full panorama sunroof is cool too Ours is the 4 motion because unlike Jag we have snow
    07-28-2013 04:31 PM
    So I have a Zagg invisible shield on my MBP palm rests. It is a bit sticky.

Those of you that have Macs, does the aluminum get gross or worn down? I am thinking of pealing off the Zagg.
    07-28-2013 04:35 PM
    OK I have been hanging out over on CB for a little bit. Seriously those guys post FAST... Must be the physical keyboards LOL
    No they all have touch Z10's lol
    07-28-2013 04:35 PM
    So I have a Zagg invisible shield on my MBP palm rests. It is a bit sticky.

Those of you that have Macs, does the aluminum get gross or worn down? I am thinking of pealing off the Zagg.
    I've had my Mac for over a year now there is no wear. I've had two MBPs before this and the same story but then at work I use an external keyboard and when I type I don't rest my hands on the machine. So it may be different but especially if it's a unibody then the aluminum is pretty thick.
    07-28-2013 04:38 PM
    My last car was supposed to be a Jetta which I really REALLY wanted. I was driving a leased Camry which I never liked and the lease was up. My hubby was taking the Camry back that day and bringing home my Jetta. When he came home I was sooo excited but the Camry pulled into the driveway. I said ' Oh where's my Jetta ?' and he said 'Oh the salesman said the buyout on the Camry was too good to pass up' He was almost single that night......and I'm stuck with the Camry And that's my VW story
    07-28-2013 04:49 PM
    I've had my Mac for over a year now there is no wear. I've had two MBPs before this and the same story but then at work I use an external keyboard and when I type I don't rest my hands on the machine. So it may be different but especially if it's a unibody then the aluminum is pretty thick.
    It is a 2009 unibody MBP, but I don't use an external keyboard. I am anal retentive about my stuff staying in pristine condition, but the stickiness of the palm rest is starting to bug me
    07-28-2013 04:51 PM
    Anybody is welcome anytime if you think you can suffer through this terrible looking weather we had today. And it still rained a bit this morning but luck we missed it, After the ride. Oh Wendy I forgotto answer your other question.... Yellow jersey 4th one back.
    I'm impressed
    07-28-2013 04:52 PM
    My last car was supposed to be a Jetta which I really REALLY wanted. I was driving a leased Camry which I never liked and the lease was up. My hubby was taking the Camry back that day and bringing home my Jetta. When he came home I was sooo excited but the Camry pulled into the driveway. I said ' Oh where's my Jetta ?' and he said 'Oh the salesman said the buyout on the Camry was too good to pass up' He was almost single that night......and I'm stuck with the Camry And that's my VW story

NOOOOOO..... That is violation of the Happy Wife, Happy Life rule.
    07-28-2013 04:52 PM
    Hi my friends! Happy Sunday

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone
    07-28-2013 04:58 PM
    Hi my friends! Happy Sunday

WAHOOOOO Its topless happy dancing time

Hola Seashell, feeling better?
    07-28-2013 05:00 PM
    Yeah, the Pantless posters are powerful. They get going fast, like an Ex-Lax gorged goose.
    07-28-2013 05:15 PM
    WAHOOOOO Its topless happy dancing time

Hola Seashell, feeling better?
    Thanks for the smile bamf! . Getting there...bruise all the way up back and on my rib are making it quite uncomfortable today, but foot is a little better so I am topless dancing for you...just out of the shower even!

lol your welcome!

07-28-2013 05:31 PM
    Yeah, the Pantless posters are powerful. They get going fast, like an Ex-Lax gorged goose.
    Seriously and they pull you in. I went from 5 posts to almost 50 in no time
    07-28-2013 05:32 PM
    Good afternoon everyone... A late jump on the forums but I have been out since 6am riding road bikes with a group of people and just got home. Worn out 40 mile ride along the Gulf Of Mexico. Last hour was killer hot but what a ride and my legs feel like jello.

Anyway gonna ice them and rest and hope all of you have a good afternoon.

Attachment 35185
    Good Afternoon Jag! Sound like a great ride! Thanks for sharing the picture!
    07-28-2013 05:54 PM
29,719 ... 373374375376377 ...