Please do not provide advise, especially when it involves no topless happy dance

Yikes.....Sorry bamf.....No No...No advice I promise
    07-25-2013 03:37 PM
    Sorry birthday twin...you missed it the other night when I did the happy dance to make bamf giggle and apparently have trouble falling asleep!
    But of course your welcome to peek too...

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone
    hmmmm I don't know if more than an eyeful can be considered a peek
    07-25-2013 03:41 PM
    Aw thanks Ipheuria yeah I hate it too.....made for a depressing night last night
    Awww I hope you guys feel better. When my wife's family's dog died they were all heartbroken. It was a Jack Russel terrier so cute and full of energy.
    07-25-2013 03:42 PM
    Stupid hospital is implementing some sort of uniform policy to make it easier on patients to recognize which staff is what. Doctors in one color scrubs. Nurses in another. Scrub techs in another. LPNs and the like in another. Office staff like me will be required to buy a navy blue or black suit with our choice of matching sweater. Cost of these suits? $83 a piece that we have to pay for. I don't even work FOR the hospital. I work for the billing company that bills for the anaesthesia group that the hospital contracts out to. My cheap company won't even pay me OT. You think they're gonna buy me a suit? Ha. No.

Uh, no. Not just no, h*** to the N O. A big dose of vitamin NO. I'm wearing my scrubs. They can just get over it. No one needs to ID me and what job I do. I'm not in patient care areas!
    07-25-2013 03:45 PM
    Afternoon everyone. Almost quitting time and I can't wait. Here's a little afternoon treat...stay thirsty my friends lol

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV
    07-25-2013 03:46 PM
    Afternoon everyone. Almost quitting time and I can't wait. Here's a little afternoon treat...stay thirsty my friends lol

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/07/26/u2ydava5.jpg

Holy moly I needed that!!! Thanks Rellskie!!

07-25-2013 04:30 PM
    Holy moly I needed that!!! Thanks Rellskie!!

You are very welcome!

07-25-2013 04:33 PM
    So...we are coming up on another milestone I see. Will we we get it tonight? :what:

07-25-2013 04:59 PM

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/07/26/u2ydava5.jpg

OMG that looks soooo good ....I want Thanks Rells
    07-25-2013 07:26 PM
    I do know...and thanks!

If I didn't think half this stuff was all in good fun, I wouldn't hang around...nor would I keep inviting you to head North!

I thought and have never had doubts but don't want the wrong person reading something not knowing we are kidding around and get the wrong impression...Hell I get the wrong impression and I know you.....
    07-25-2013 07:28 PM
    Stupid hospital is implementing some sort of uniform policy to make it easier on patients to recognize which staff is what. Doctors in one color scrubs. Nurses in another. Scrub techs in another. LPNs and the like in another. Office staff like me will be required to buy a navy blue or black suit with our choice of matching sweater. Cost of these suits? $83 a piece that we have to pay for. I don't even work FOR the hospital. I work for the billing company that bills for the anaesthesia group that the hospital contracts out to. My cheap company won't even pay me OT. You think they're gonna buy me a suit? Ha. No.

Uh, no. Not just no, h*** to the N O. A big dose of vitamin NO. I'm wearing my scrubs. They can just get over it. No one needs to ID me and what job I do. I'm not in patient care areas!
    Something tells me you will win this one ! I'm surprised the RN's aren't up in arms because I'm sure they have uniforms in all different colours that they paid good money for ....at least the RN's here do....
    07-25-2013 07:30 PM
    So...we are coming up on another milestone I see. Will we we get it tonight? :what:

Wooohoooo...........maybe
    07-25-2013 07:33 PM
    Good evening everyone...Anybody want the best vegatarian Hot Dog you ever tasted. have a few for dinner with chicken in them also, Never know the difference.
    07-25-2013 07:35 PM
    Doing better this evening...super sore and bruised but my girls have been taking care of me! Thanks all for your positive thoughts!

07-25-2013 07:37 PM
    Good evening everyone...Anybody want the best vegatarian Hot Dog you ever tasted. have a few for dinner with chicken in them also, Never know the difference.
    Sounds good. I'm having some steak and veggies for dinner.

07-25-2013 07:38 PM
    Something tells me you will win this one ! I'm surprised the RN's aren't up in arms because I'm sure they have uniforms in all different colours that they paid good money for ....at least the RN's here do....
    I do too. I've spent good money on my scrubs. I work at a paediatric hospital. Even though I'm not in a patient care area, I still wear bright colored scrubs. It makes the kids smile when they see me in my Care Bears top or one of my frog tops. The RNs who deal w the kids on the floor do the same thing. It makes the kids happier to see a grown up in Mickey Mouse scrubs rather than those awful blue ones the hospital wants the RNs to start wearing.

The cheap company I work for flat out REFUSES to pay OT so there's no way in heck they're gonna buy me a however much it was uniform suit. They'll laugh.

Fight the power! Power to the little people like me!

Sent from my iPhone so don't expect Tolstoy
    07-25-2013 07:46 PM
    Hey Jag......I had chicken hotdogs in the US and they were really good
    07-25-2013 07:48 PM
    It appears I will be home from work today...took a fall getting out of the shower, I am ok but crazy bruise down right side of my back and my foot is quite bruised as well...only hurts to walk!
    Feel kinda silly it happened...guess happy dance sans bikini top should not be performed in the shower!!! (And yes bamf, Rellskie and Jag your welcome for that visual!) lol

This visual I could have done without and I don't mean that as a joke. I don't like to hear about any of my friends getting hurt in any way. I hope you ice it and call Rita then call me in the morning ....LOL to report BTW, Not really call!!!!

​Oh OK i will take the viual and keep it for another time. I have my seashell visual folder.
    07-25-2013 07:51 PM
    Long distance doctoring but you need to get checked out Seashell.
    ...and gosh darn girly quite dancing in the shower!
    I agree and listen to Dr. Liz in the house!!!
    07-25-2013 07:52 PM
    Thanks Jag No matter how small an animal the hamster Oddy was, when a family pets passes its always sad especially for the kids
    They don't get over it quite as well as we do and I don't even when a pet dies. I know what would happen to any of my feathered kids or Iggy as well.
    07-25-2013 07:55 PM
    They don't get over it quite as well as we do and I don't even when a pet dies. I know what would happen to any of my feathered kids or Iggy as well.
    Hushhhh lets not go there.....takes my breath away even thinking about that
    07-25-2013 08:00 PM
    Time for a pick-me-up maybe......
    Now this I would love to try. Never had an iced anything coffee until last week when Starbucks let me try one free but an iced capp and I drink caps all the time when I get them on the weekends when I am off. For 2 shots when you get a Grande or Venti.....
    07-25-2013 08:01 PM
    Oh dear seashell....this is not good......NO MORE HAPPY DANCE SANS BIKINI TOP WITH RITA FOR YOU !!! Take care my friend
    Hey mind you own business...If she wants to do what she capped she can.....
    07-25-2013 08:03 PM
    Please do not provide advise, especially when it involves no topless happy dance
    Thank youooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo BAMF !!!!!!
    07-25-2013 08:05 PM
    Where is seashell? I hope she is OK after her fall today.

07-25-2013 08:06 PM
29,334 ... 355356357358359360361 ...